I know this has been asked, is there any timeline when the pre-order will be available in the US PS Store. Thanks for any help. Really excited to play this, looks outstanding. 

Physical pre-orders are still available, but I appreciate you might prefer the digital version. We really wanted to make pre-orders available for you guys and have been working on it until recently, but it just hasn't been possible. 

If you decide to buy the game on PS Store on release day and you don't have access to the pre-order DLC, send me DM and I'll see what I can do.

On 13/03/2018 at 3:02 PM, James Gallagher said:

We are working on that issue with Sony. It will be resolved any moment now. We're really sorry about the wait.

If i understand (sorry, i speak french), i need to Wait for receive my 2 free DLC ?

Thks

15212172995401228232465.jpg

Guess you don't, had to purchase the DLC. I am kind of upset that I had to pay for it, when we were not even aloud to pre-order the game. Oh well. Have stopped playing until the patch comes out in 2-3 weeks. Hope you have better luck bige.

Edited by mce911fr

9 hours ago, mce911fr said:

Guess you don't, had to purchase the DLC. I am kind of upset that I had to pay for it, when we were not even aloud to pre-order the game. Oh well. Have stopped playing until the patch comes out in 2-3 weeks. Hope you have better luck bige.

I was very close to just purchasing the missing 2 dlcs from the deluxe edition, But I'm still gonna wait it out. Hopefully Sony and or techland are close to resolving this issue. Any update on the situation James? 

1 hour ago, ryandexter119 said:

I was very close to just purchasing the missing 2 dlcs from the deluxe edition, But I'm still gonna wait it out. Hopefully Sony and or techland are close to resolving this issue. Any update on the situation James? 

The sad thing is. This game is obviously geared to pc. A lot like FS17. Companies need to realize I Don't want a pc . Couple of hours after work like to play.  Release update all at once or you alienate the console people. Take us away and that's a lot of lost ptofit.

23 hours ago, bige said:

I was just wondering for the people that brought the through the Playstation Store  how do they get free DLC?

The free DLC download automatically once the main game downloaded. I only had to go to downloads and install the manually for some reason...

7 minutes ago, cd_BE said:

The free DLC download automatically once the main game downloaded. I only had to go to downloads and install the manually for some reason...

Where are you located? In Europe this was the case but there was an issue with PS4 pre orders in N America. My install was luckily very smooth (UK) - game downloaded on Monday morning then the pre order items downloaded at midnight when the game unlocked.

Just now, FarmerJimbob said:

Where are you located? In Europe this was the case but there was an issue with PS4 pre orders in N America. My install was luckily very smooth (UK) - game downloaded on Monday morning then the pre order items downloaded at midnight when the game unlocked.

Oh. I missed that. I'm from Europe. Belgium to be more specific :)

Well, I just checked the NA PlayStation store and its now showing I only purchased pure farming 2018 and not the digital deluxe edition as it reverted back to $49.99... :(  Really disappointed that I wont be able to get  the rest of the deluxe edition content that I payed for without repaying for them. 

14 hours ago, ryandexter119 said:

Well, I just checked the NA PlayStation store and its now showing I only purchased pure farming 2018 and not the digital deluxe edition as it reverted back to $49.99... :(  Really disappointed that I wont be able to get  the rest of the deluxe edition content that I payed for without repaying for them. 

You can contact Sony about that. They will look into it and restore your purchase.