a Bit Brutal

Multiplayer/x1x/pro support

I recently got the answer they've always given: they currently aren't focused on multiplayer, but they are aware alot of people want it and are taking it in consideration. I doubt it will have multiplayer on release.

So I'm going to guess no-one gives a damn  enough to give an answer on wether there's going to be a Xbox one x /ps4 pro upgrade for consoles? think I'm just going to cancel my pre-order until this question gets answered

Edited by a Bit Brutal

On 16/02/2018 at 8:22 AM, a Bit Brutal said:

I can't seem to find an answer anywhere so gonna ask here ..will there be multiplayer? And how about x1x/pro support? I find it strange we are so close to release and there so little info out

Hey there, sorry for the delay - I wanted to make sure I was giving you the most up to date info.

Multiplayer won't be in the game at launch but we are exploring it as a potential update in the future.

Running on PS4 Pro, the game will have longer draw distance and better shadow effects/post process effects automatically on.

There are no specific enhancements for Xbox One X at the moment.

46 minutes ago, James Gallagher said:

Hey there, sorry for the delay - I wanted to make sure I was giving you the most up to date info.

Multiplayer won't be in the game at launch but we are exploring it as a potential update in the future.

Running on PS4 Pro, the game will have longer draw distance and better shadow effects/post process effects automatically on.

There are no specific enhancements for Xbox One X at the moment.

Thanks for the reply. Must say I'm suprised and disappointed in the lack of support for Xbox one x. Hopefully its only a temporary situation. Obviously Xbox one x would be the best way to show the game off on consoles 

4 minutes ago, a Bit Brutal said:

Thanks for the reply. Must say I'm suprised and disappointed in the lack of support for Xbox one x. Hopefully its only a temporary situation. Obviously Xbox one x would be the best way to show the game off on consoles 

All I can be definite on is that it's not something we have for launch. But at the same time we're not ruling anything out for the future.

3 minutes ago, James Gallagher said:

All I can be definite on is that it's not something we have for launch. But at the same time we're not ruling anything out for the future.

Oh well in that case I'm just going to hold off on this game if no support arrives I will just buy it second hand in a few month