Sign in to follow this  
lemonlover996

console support, questions and comments

im just going to assume right off the bat that bad blood wont actually have an open beta for console, because of the completely different coding etc. sure, i can live with that and watch some random youtuber but i have a couple of questions. 

will the ps4/xbox updates be the same time as pc updates or will they be halted like content drop 0?

if we own dying light/have the season pass/etc will we have free access or perhaps a discount to the standalone?

and lastly (even though it is not a question) please take your time when making this. ignore all the people asking "where is bad blood, etc". we all know the problems that you've had with btz and hopefully you've learned from them so take your time and polish up this game mode. id rather wait until june of next year and have a fun, balanced game mode thats fun and exciting instead of having it released next February with glitches, bugs, and bad mechanics. 

wish you luck with this endeavor of yours techland

6 hours ago, lemonlover996 said:

will the ps4/xbox updates be the same time as pc updates or will they be halted like content drop 0?

if we own dying light/have the season pass/etc will we have free access or perhaps a discount to the standalone?

It will most likely be launched on the same date as PC users, however updates and extra things added will take longer to reach consoles than PC games. Which is the same case for most games like this. (Take DBD for example, patches on Steam come out instantly, but console updates will usually take a few weeks to come up)

I can't speak for the price of the standalone, but it will probably not have a discount immediately.