Pete Donnelly

Register for Global Playtest!

I'd like to participate in the Global Playtest, but unfortunately my Techland account doesn't work at dyinlightgame.com
Signing in at support.techland.pl is without any problems.

I've created a new account for signing up the Playtest. However, after a couple of hours I still haven't received the activation mail.
Hopefully issues will be resolved soon! :)

2 hours ago, Cabozzl said:

I'd like to participate in the Global Playtest, but unfortunately my Techland account doesn't work at dyinlightgame.com
Signing in at support.techland.pl is without any problems.

I've created a new account for signing up the Playtest. However, after a couple of hours I still haven't received the activation mail.
Hopefully issues will be resolved soon! :)

Make sure to check your junk folder. I was also pretty sure I had a Techland account already but ended up registering and found my activation email in my junk folder.

43 minutes ago, Vexx said:

Make sure to check your junk folder. I was also pretty sure I had a Techland account already but ended up registering and found my activation email in my junk folder.

I just received the activation e-mail and it was located in my junk folder indeed.
It's all working fine now. Thanks for resolving the issue!

Hey when is the new batch of keys coming out so i can play it and give a review on it  for my yt channel coz i have been waiting 1 1/2 months now and i still haven't got a key yet also i have a query and I think what makes it less interesting IMO is that fact that its only six players. If they increased it to at least 100 people on the entire map (which is pretty sizable and would work for battle royale), and increased the amount of zombies. This would definitely take off. Otherwise this will be DOA as soon as it released because its just not that interesting at all. I know the devs are reading this so please, please please reconsider shipping this as it is. I think you're **missing every single thing** about what makes the Battle RoyalE craze so popular and fun right now and if you ship this how it is, you're just wasting your time, money and resources. **Dont do that to your self**. This is not battle royale, or even fun from what we've seen Bigger map, 100 players, zone has zombies with less aggression, outside the zone zombies behave the way they do at night. Guns should be more common so cool gun fights can happen then have to take on bigger bosses that are actually have heaps of health making the game longer and instead of little zombie things, plus against  50+  more people that then is what is going to make it challenging for people and that is what is going to get it attention and opening up the map whole will be cool too, also make it that the choppa- helicopter changes spots every time instead of one place where people can just camp there the whole game instead of doing stuff but in my opinion i steel like the game. BUT I DONT HATE THESE ARE MY OPTION and i feel these attributes will help the game get popularity anyway that's my feel on the game thanks -p1 

bro i aint hating i love dying light im just giving some points on what the battle royal genre, man i aint hating and what ever happens to bad blood will be good with me i even said about in bold " I AINT HATING" read next time bro so maybe your should call to your order instead of getting up my chupacabra sorry about the anger outburst there but how about we stop this and keep finding infomation about the game and what could be popular to make the game a success you know anyway that's it for me sorry about the burn also last point i do know how hard it is to make a game, and these people have done a good job at making this game anyway that's all the salt i have for today - p1 out! 

Edited by p1ginmud

17 minutes ago, ZeroFcksGiven said:

Ive registered for Bad Blood playtest months ago but i guess i havent been selected.

Nobody has. It is still in closed playtest. They will have an open alpha playtest around June, 2018.

1 minute ago, Renfur said:

Nobody has. It is still in closed playtest. They will have an open alpha playtest around June, 2018.

That makes me feel a lot better already. Seen videos about it already figured i missed out, lol. Thanks for your reply.

1 minute ago, ZeroFcksGiven said:

That makes me feel a lot better already. Seen videos about it already figured i missed out, lol. Thanks for your reply.

No problem. That was just an early access version they let a very tiny, select amount of players play in order to gain some more publicity. I would much rather see their original concept of PvP than Bad Blood though. 

BTZ was not supposed to be a thing. It was supposed to be an 8v8 PvP game mode between survivors. However, they couldn't figure out the damage mapping issues so they just added in BTZ to replace it. Nonetheless, BTZ is still a great game mode. :P

I too would like to see and discuss PvP concepts. To be completely honest and with all due respect to the devs, from what ive seen i think Bad Blood just wont cut it as stand alone game. It might work as ContentDrop because, you know, people cant argue free stuff and it would be an addition to an already great game but otherwise i dont see it competing with PUBG, Fortnite, Overwatch, CounterStrike, GTA V, Call of Duty and so on.

2 minutes ago, ZeroFcksGiven said:

I too would like to see and discuss PvP concepts. To be completely honest and with all due respect to the devs, from what ive seen i think Bad Blood just wont cut it as stand alone game. It might work as ContentDrop because, you know, people cant argue free stuff and it would be an addition to an already great game but otherwise i dont see it competing with PUBG, Fortnite, Overwatch, CounterStrike, GTA V, Call of Duty and so on.

Don't forget the player count. The game uses the same native and most likely the same way of storing the files, the data paks.

In the Data0.pak, there is a file that says this

MaxPlayerCount (16);

This stands by my point earlier of an 8v8. Bad blood would be much more successful if they upped it to 16 instead of 6, but maybe they are just teasing us. [: 

Also, they should not reuse the slums. If they want this to be a stand alone game, they need to revisit their idea of the 3 DLC Maps they were thinking of. They need to change the game native too otherwise PC will be filled with cheaters like the original game. 

22 minutes ago, Renfur said:

Don't forget the player count. The game uses the same native and most likely the same way of storing the files, the data paks.

In the Data0.pak, there is a file that says this

MaxPlayerCount (16);

This stands by my point earlier of an 8v8. Bad blood would be much more successful if they upped it to 16 instead of 6, but maybe they are just teasing us. [: 

Also, they should not reuse the slums. If they want this to be a stand alone game, they need to revisit their idea of the 3 DLC Maps they were thinking of. They need to change the game native too otherwise PC will be filled with cheaters like the original game. 

I dont think 4, 16 or 100 players would change anything really. Its the concept of Bad Blood while people are genuinely waiting for a Dying Light 2 that makes me go hmm. I understand why they wanna hook into the whole Battle Royale/Last Man Standing hype but the way they do it seems rushed and not given enough thoughts. I agree with you on not re-using The Slums. Unless, of course its a Content Drop, then it would be totally acceptable. 

I feel like the VAC system really works out for everyone. But then again i mainly play sologames so i really wouldnt know.

2 hours ago, ZeroFcksGiven said:

I dont think 4, 16 or 100 players would change anything really. Its the concept of Bad Blood while people are genuinely waiting for a Dying Light 2 that makes me go hmm. I understand why they wanna hook into the whole Battle Royale/Last Man Standing hype but the way they do it seems rushed and not given enough thoughts. I agree with you on not re-using The Slums. Unless, of course its a Content Drop, then it would be totally acceptable. 

I feel like the VAC system really works out for everyone. But then again i mainly play sologames so i really wouldnt know.

VAC Fails in Dying Light. If Bad Blood is standalone, I would hope they have both VAC and Easy Anti Cheat. VAC blocks off the cheat engine users easily and gives them a red mark. EAC checks for modified files, which VAC does not. I don't think they are doing it just for the Battle Royale craze, I believe Techland is making Bad Blood to help get funds to make Dying Light 2 possible since they aren't exactly a huge company and many consumers have been dying for news on DL2. Keep in mind they are also developing other games like Hellraid and updating their other games.

Hopefully Bad Blood will be on the cheaper side of things and then just have a customization system to where you can buy exclusives during events or if you don't feel like grinding for X currency in game, you can buy Y item with real life Z currency

6 hours ago, Renfur said:

VAC Fails in Dying Light. If Bad Blood is standalone, I would hope they have both VAC and Easy Anti Cheat. VAC blocks off the cheat engine users easily and gives them a red mark. EAC checks for modified files, which VAC does not. I don't think they are doing it just for the Battle Royale craze, I believe Techland is making Bad Blood to help get funds to make Dying Light 2 possible since they aren't exactly a huge company and many consumers have been dying for news on DL2. Keep in mind they are also developing other games like Hellraid and updating their other games.

Hopefully Bad Blood will be on the cheaper side of things and then just have a customization system to where you can buy exclusives during events or if you don't feel like grinding for X currency in game, you can buy Y item with real life Z currency

Well the reason why i say that they are seemingly chasing a hype is because Bad Blood got all these elements of a multiplayer shooter when it would have made more sense if they used the survival elements that made Dying Light to the success that it is today. No matter how much i like Dying Light its just not a shooter. My point in this is that Prison Heist wouldve made a better Bad Blood simply because its closer to the main story and cause it uses the same mechanics as the main game. Not trying to force a mode that doesnt suit with the whole hype they got going on themselves.

As for funding all we need is the right concept people go crazy for. If we are 100% convinced we got the right idea then a crowdfundpage and some milestonerewards will help us get the funds needed. The big questions here are is Techland willing to start working on a concept of Dying Light 2 and how much would it take to actually make it? lol

Although we don't know what they are going to do its all a mystery, we have only got a teaser of the real thing so far, at this moment i think we may just have to sit back and wait this out guys and see what they present us and build up from there.

Edited by p1ginmud