BrunoPiu

Report player cheater

I want to report the player "ZOM" that absolutely cheated and i have some kind of proof. Before i was able to print the screen, even hi´s model´s texture changed color, and wasn´t beause i spit, i didn´t, was in red texture and his life fully healed instantly, many times.
And suddenly this "?" appeared, he´s is not in the "?" place, but somewhere else, so there are two cheats used, probably.
I have a screenshot of this.

P.S: I won the match even with a cheater.

2017-11-03 (5).png

this is a feature in the game. its called camouflage

the humans, if they are high enough of a level, can kill a zombie and hold the interact button to rub zombie guts over their body, making them blend in with other zombies for a limited time (they can also drink a certain potion to become invisible to zombies). in be the zombie mode, the player disappears from your HUD and a question mark is replaced for his last known location. if you manage to see the human when he is camouflaged, then it will look as if his player model is red. his health probably increased instantly because he is playing on normal. if you heal on normal, then 100 of your health is healed automatically. 

this guy isn't cheating. you just weren't informed of the game functions/haven't played human. 

I want to report a player who was cheating in a be the zombie match. He was not the host and had joined in the middle of the match. He was ofc human and I was the hunter. I noticed that when I tackled him up to 5 times he didn’t lose any health. I ground pounded him too but he still was unharmed. The only way to kill him was pouncing, impale on spikes etc. His steam username:ozden.efe ( No capital o).

I invaded these 3 players and instantly noticed that one of my nests was already destroyed and the 2nd was heavily damaged and they werent showing up on my map at all https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZzXkrXfXlg&t=2s to see for yourselves how blatant this cheating was.

Untitled.png

New PVP Dying Light Discord Are you tired of not knowing who to stay away from in order to have a fair game? Do you enjoy high tension pvp matches with full crews fighting experienced Night Hunters? Do you eventually want to see an esports in this game? Come to WAR: We Are Runners and start your runner career today! https://discord.gg/sY6xW4q

Edited by Drakorus

as you can see straight from the start he is no clipping and yes i play vac secured games he instantly took out a nest and then i warned him and he left his friends tried to stick around n cheat untill he died once after a fail almost night hunter like jump i swear i face people like this ever 3 games. its everywere its sick and people wanna make excuses that the nh fine the way he is when hes got an impossible wall ahead of him.