Sign in to follow this  
CartierC

Dying Light PC tournament

Wasn't sure if I'm allowed to post this here but decided to anyway. I'm hosting a DL tournament for humans and hunters this weekend starting Friday and ending Sunday evening. At first I thought it would just be a small tournament of 8 people but from all the people wanting to join, I had to push those rookie numbers up, now we have two categories Top tier and God tier with a total of 22 candidates. Veterans like Visceral, Spinoza, Vallon and Emtrix are all here. And others are still messaging me about joining. There is a prize for the winners. I'm posting this mainly for Pete and other PC members, if you're interested in seeing how this goes. A lot of players will be broadcasting.

We also have a Black Out Event coming up in late November TBA.

I look forward to seeing Digital Scapes 1 in our group to maybe participate and I don't know.. support his community. :P

Steamcommunity.com/groups/mutation4

Edited by CartierC

Pete can you message me? I have a suitable request for the community.

1 hour ago, xgamerider said:

If everyone can put their differences aside.....the teams that can happen would epic. GR8 Idea cantrell...I wish you the best of luck with this comp. Hopefully somebody can record some of this event ;)

Cantrell hmm lol still waiting for you to join the group. We have teams coming up for the next event.

Looks like fun!

Good games and good luck to all participants, arbiters, and moderators (I imagine this to be a clean event and therefore assume these to be independent; i.e. participant cannot moderate/arbitrate, call a foul, call cheat/abort/unfair play, formulate rules etc. for obvious reasons) and hope to see some footage and buzz, whether as broadcasts or video/edits.

Make sure to post em (here, steam, other forums + everywhere) for those who can't make it while pushing for consensus on the patch changes that would make game play more attractive.

13 hours ago, CartierC said:

Well the tournament was going to start today but thanks to techland random community event that gave humans an unfair advantage, tournament is now delayed. Good job Pete. :P Lol

Yea, that's too bad about the event timing :(

I look forward to checking it out next weekend though! 

Also, we've been working hard on something that might interest people on this forum... should be able to share some details soon! ;)

44 minutes ago, Pete Donnelly said:

Also, we've been working hard on something that might interest people on this forum... should be able to share some details soon! ;)

If it's another survivor buff you might aswell keep it to yourself.

2 hours ago, Chickeninja said:

Looks like fun!

Good games and good luck to all participants, arbiters, and moderators (I imagine this to be a clean event and therefore assume these to be independent; i.e. participant cannot moderate/arbitrate, call a foul, call cheat/abort/unfair play, formulate rules etc. for obvious reasons) and hope to see some footage and buzz, whether as broadcasts or video/edits.

Make sure to post em (here, steam, other forums + everywhere) for those who can't make it while pushing for consensus on the patch changes that would make game play more attractive.

Good idea!  I'm sure everyone here would love to see highlights from the matches! I know I do! :)

First round is about 80% complete, missed matches and make up matches due to lag will be held tomorrow. This was honestly a lot more intense than I expected, each broadcaster had almost up to 20 viewers, even our Chinese dying light candidates did better than I expecting playing in the God tier category. I tell you Pete, you are missing out man, you need to join the group. Omni vs Gregu, Omni Vs Vallon, Centurion Vs Spinoza, Body Killer vs Shame Royal, Body Killer vs Sakura. These matches had me at the edge of my seat. The Top Tier humans are overpowered and will experience a nerf for round 2, of all the matches in Top tier, hunters won only 2 matches total. All agreed God tier is evenly matched. Still waiting for Pete to join the group. Round 2 begins tomorrow after all 1st round matches are complete. :P 

We are down to the last two humans, (Gregu and Vallon) and last two hunters (QQ and Body Killer)

We flipped the script so now both humans Gregu Vs. Vallon and both hunters QQ vs BK will fight a sudden death match switching roles as hunter and human until someone loses twice in a row.

The winner of both sides will fight in the championship, best out of 3 takes it all.

The Top Tier championship was won by Hunter Maridasch aka Lady confusion after 3 intense matches with Rewerie.

We're no longer going by any schedule or time standard, when both parties are online and ready to fight, we'll announce it in the group.