CrossFire

my mouse doesnt let me move around in the viewport!

it just sort stays stuck in the middle and when i try to move it, it slides that direction for a bit but snaps back to the middle and i have no idea whats causing it as it randomly just happened. this is stopping me from working on my map as i literally cant move my viewport :/

https://gyazo.com/db72f61e74cbd682aeb7fa0ac4115790 

- Some people on the steam discussions already tried to help but everything suggested didnt solve the issue unfortunatly, was wondering if there is any devs overlooking the forums that could point me to a cause?

Link to Steam Discussion with all things tried/suggested: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/discussions/18446744073709551615/3182216552775188391/?appid=239140

does this happen on any new project you start? try deleting the terrain blocks, and everything on the new map. saving and restarting  the tools and opening the saved map.

dang, it's such a weird glitch. is you mouse working correctly? no electric wires coming out of the cable, making a short circuit or something? :P

do you have a secondary hdd? try installing the tools to that one and see if the problem still occurs

Its not the mouse as i have tested another one and a new usb port and it does the same thing, it happens on any project i make/have, i ahve reinstalled them 3 times, i have reset windows on my pc and all have no fix, it is definatly something within the editor OR an external software affecting the editor in some way. its just finding out what.

no problem.

the new windows install into another hdd is an extreme thing as if it works, you're not really finding the root of the problem and you might want to install your used software into the new windows (assuming the tools work) but at least the tools might work and you get to make maps 

Edited by doomguy

ergh..which updates should we uninstal?! or software?

man, the amount of dont-give-a-shitness from techland is a real turn off!

Edited by doomguy