SOUR NIGHTMARES

Cheaters communities hackers

Wow the amount of hacking on the PSN is ridiculous.I don't know if techland cares about this or PSN cares about this but the communities are promoting there cheating in there PHOTOS! One "gamer" with a billion dollars.A "gamer" with 999,999 Air drops stored away.A "gamer" with clearly dupped God weapons.These "gamers" are inviting other people to there communities to just trade dupped weapons and hacked cash and they are doing it right in front of your faces!Act like you care all you have to do is browse the communities on PSN you don't even have to join you can see it in the community profile picture!

On ‎23‎.‎9‎.‎2017‎ г. at 4:20 PM, Keenan said:

"Auto evade tackle" ???

I think there is cheat for evading tackles. like this one before when animation of pounce start and human dissapear

Ok, cheaters are now like 50% part of the game which is ridiculos amount. I understand there will always be cheats and cheaters, but its one thing to cheat in game and to cause your game to crash so u cant even play? Are you gona or can you do something about this techland?  I had a a match with some russians and at 2 lives left I got stuck(couldn't move), killed and crashed....

I'm not sure why you guys even go on about this. Different people like to play games different ways, if they find a hack for the game on psn, so what? That's the way they choose to play the game, it shouldn't be effecting you because it's not like this game is pvp. Games are meant to be enjoyed by the gamer who plays them however he wants to. 

Yeah I've used a few cheats myself i won't lie. But there are reasons for sometimes using cheats. For one i know in dying light, getting gold tier weapons is ridiculously difficult, getting stuff that sells for enough money to buy the ridiculously overpriced weapons is also super difficult. Some of us work and actually have lives apart from gaming so the fact that we have to now spend hours and hours grinding on one game just to get to where we want to be, isn't a possibility. I personally think that if the developers are going to fix hacks then at least look into the kind of stuff people are hacking and why they are hacking them. Like honestly things are crazy expensive in this game. And secondly i don't know why in the world the developers are still patching hacks when this game came out a million years ago. Like honestly leave the hacks in the game or make things easier to find and bring down the ridiculous cost of weapons, sometimes i don't even enjoy the game i just get irritated of how stupid expensive stuff are and how difficult is to find certain things. 

On 2018-01-26 at 10:17 AM, Natex406 said:

I'm not sure why you guys even go on about this. Different people like to play games different ways, if they find a hack for the game on psn, so what? That's the way they choose to play the game, it shouldn't be effecting you because it's not like this game is pvp. Games are meant to be enjoyed by the gamer who plays them however he wants to. 

Yeah I've used a few cheats myself i won't lie. But there are reasons for sometimes using cheats. For one i know in dying light, getting gold tier weapons is ridiculously difficult, getting stuff that sells for enough money to buy the ridiculously overpriced weapons is also super difficult. Some of us work and actually have lives apart from gaming so the fact that we have to now spend hours and hours grinding on one game just to get to where we want to be, isn't a possibility. I personally think that if the developers are going to fix hacks then at least look into the kind of stuff people are hacking and why they are hacking them. Like honestly things are crazy expensive in this game. And secondly i don't know why in the world the developers are still patching hacks when this game came out a million years ago. Like honestly leave the hacks in the game or make things easier to find and bring down the ridiculous cost of weapons, sometimes i don't even enjoy the game i just get irritated of how stupid expensive stuff are and how difficult is to find certain things. 

I agree I have used some of the hacks prior to the update. It made me enjoy the game more fully.  Don’t have all day to play the game I am not going to grind away for hours to get something amazing that breaks on me an hr or less later. 

Now that I don’t get to use the hack I’m going to probaly play until I run out of money or good weapons. It really is a shame they patched it.

I am curious why they would pay u it any ways???? 

Just to stop listening to the whiners who hate when some one is enjoying them selfs? 

Any one have a real reason why they patched it? I really would like to know. I am Quiet disappointed about it.

It never took away from the game at all. 

Sorry I can't agree I work and have a family to tend to and still managed to acquire a respectable amount of money items and weapons legitimately. I don't understand the point of "playing a game that requires you to find trophies" and the first thing so called "gamers" do is find the nearest website to pinpoint where they are.When you don't cheat you actually appreciate the gold weapons you acquire not to mention that's the point of the game.We can all agree to disagree at the end of the day you paid for a game play it the way you want but it's just my opinion.I do not play with cheaters it's like ok let's play a game where we have to level up "or we can go to a lobby and all the packs to level up are given to you in one swipe there you go you are level 250....what's the fun in that...where is the part where you actually PLAY the game...anyway back to topic I know in PC it's even worse but it's a real smack in the face when people are creating communities for strictly cheating.HERES A IDEA TECHLAND HOW ABOUT CREATING A AMAZING WEAPON THAT ONLY THE TRUE GAMERS WHO GRINDED AND DIDNT CHEAT CAN USE GIVE US SOMETHING FOR ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME....AND PLAYING IT RIGHT !