Sign in to follow this  
Hachiigen

Complaint / suggestion regarding Content #0

When i noticed the update i was really happy there was some new content for Dying Light, I downloaded it right away through Steam.

Started the game and went looking for the new enemies, in particular the new "heavy-armed" soldiers. 

When I finally found some (a small group of 3) after about 30 minutes of running around, I charged in head first, dissapointed to find 2 out of 3 had melee weapons. 

After this I spent almost 2 hours running around like a chicken without a head without finding any more. 

Seriously guys, when I watched the trailer for the update i expected a fight, a REAL decent fight with some actual resistance.

To add something positive to this post, I noticed you guys fixed some bugs, good job!

My suggestion would be:
- increase the spawn rate of the new NPC's if the player has cleared the story. If this is not possible, increase it for everyone. 

- to balance the increased spawn rate, increase the amount of items needed to craft / unlock the new outfit. 

- PLEASE give them guns. 

Thanks for reading and i hope you consider some of this input. 

- Hachiigen

This should already have been addressed in my opinion. I too was expecting heavy-armed soldiers patrolling the city and killing everything and everyone in site. I've seen nothing of the sort, there should be patrols of 4-5 heavily armed soldiers patrolling and this should be a more frequent  event. They should engage all zombies, Rais thugs, and civilians. They should also use grenades instead of throwing knifes.

I have seen videos, and I agree, they look like regular RAIS squads but in black, and as a 250 lvl I expect too some heavy loaded enemies, and more like 6 riffle men, or 5 riffle men and 1 grenadier, and they should be a bit separated , but with long distance perception, also be able to kill infected with few shots and be able to kill goons and demolishers (if they need it to). Also in all videos I see people kills them SOOOO EEEEEASILY and laugh, there is like zero challenge.

Edited by FaustoFimbres

I agree they should have been made to look more tactical. I mean some of them are wearing sweaters lol... They should have body armor, gas masks, grenades and better grade weapons and as previously stated they should engage you, rias men, and any civilians. I like that they're finally adding more content, but they advertised this in the trailer and gave us some guys that just stand around lol.