ZombieLover101

BUFF/ADD TO THE NIGHTHUNTER WITH UPCOMING CONTENT

Techland, I am a serious fan of Dying Light and love zombies in general. Although your game is fairly old by now, what brings me back is my beloved Be the Zombie in which I had put many hrs and time back in the days. Recently I have been back in playing it rembering how fun it can be at times. However, i have also experienced the damn right rage that can be exhibited due to the modes' flaws of imbalance. Drop kick after drop kick, drop attack after drop attack, flares after flares, can make a diehard player of the mode remeber why he has had the mode untouched for so long. Anyways I heard that new content is going to be added soon to the game and was wondering, PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BRING SOMEWHAT  OF A BUFF/BALANCE TO THE NIGHT HUNTER AS AN UPDATE!!! I BEG OF YOU PLEASE! SURELY IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO BEGS/ WOULD WANT THIS!!! In the meantime, im going to continue hoping for this to happen as i continue trying to enjoy the mode as how it already. LOVE U TECHLAND <3

Also, if the survivors can dodge your tackle, shouldnt the hunter at least dodge the drop kick? I mean seriously you cant even have 3 seconds recovering from a drop kick after multiple players start chaining them up. The hunter cant even chain up its tackles due to the human dodges. As a result, the hunter should have the same option to dodge. There's evident videos on YouTube to show this. Maybe im just rambling. You guys decide