Sign in to follow this  
IzzyOtaku

A Place To Call Home

So I was basically wondering if a town system or setting is still embedded in the game for the player to go to in between accepting missions. I know this game is level based so I'm not sure where the town would be, probably like a main screen HUD like Warframe. But I remember a long time ago concept art for both a Herbalist and Blacksmith. They were only ever release as concept art with no info regarding their roles like market items, helping to craft, etc. Also something about a Wizard Master.

Also I remember concept art for flaming flying skulls when the game was still known as Project Hell. Are they still in?

There will be a 'lobby' location in the game where you can rest in-between levels, buy and sell items and talk to NPCs (all of the ones you mentioned are well past the concept art stage). As far as how they relate to the in-game economy goes, and how the crafting works, we will delve into that later. Crafting, economy, levelling and items are all topics we would love to work out together with the community during Steam Early Access.

Hey guys, 

I like the hub type idea very hexen like. so the lobby is it like an interior or exterior village with people hanging around the place if you don't mind me asking, and also any legendary unique equipment details aren't needed just some confirmation on that subject. also can't wait to do some game play of Hellraid,  https://www.youtube.com/user/MrRussian16/videos just going to be doing gameplay not monetized, two hexen videos on the way. 

Thank you making this kind of game its been long overdue and will get it day 1. 

Cheers,

Andy,

There will be a 'lobby' location in the game where you can rest in-between levels, buy and sell items and talk to NPCs (all of the ones you mentioned are well past the concept art stage). As far as how they relate to the in-game economy goes, and how the crafting works, we will delve into that later. Crafting, economy, levelling and items are all topics we would love to work out together with the community during Steam Early Access.

Awesome!! I love it. Id prefer to get this on Ps4 but I am tempted to do Early Access...decisions decision

Awesome!! I love it. Id prefer to get this on Ps4 but I am tempted to do Early Access...decisions decision

I think there will be a lodza video about Hellraid Early Access. Me and some of my friends are planning to buy a 4-pack when it's available. :)