Sign in to follow this  
Michał Napora

A Small Way For Us To Say Thank You - A New Hellraid Video Just For You

Hi everyone, 

We just want to say a big thank you for all the support that you gave us, and Hellraid, over the last few months. Your comments, feedback, ideas, and the passion that you have for this game is so much appreciated - it's what keeps us going to make Hellraid the best game that it can be. You guys are a huge part of this game, and we know how lucky we are to have fans like you. 

As a way to say "Thank You", we made this video for you. And, we've put some new gameplay footage just to get you guys pumped :)

So, to each and every one of you - Thank You!

Also, the music featured in this video is by a band called InDespair. We're really happy that they allowed us to use their track "To The Weak Ones". 

You can find more info on them right here:

They're really cool and talented bunch of guys - we salute them. Check their music out right now.

I just want to say I love everything about the video. I love that there is a health bar for the enemies (this is a feature I cherish in most games especially those with RPG elements), love the minimap and the hidden wall features, as well as seeing some of the traps in work.

This game is looking really impressive.  As much as I want to be able to play this now, I would much rather have you take your time and make this the best game that it can be.  I loved Dead Island, but this is looking better in every way.  I remember saying how much I would love to see Dead Island's combat in a fantasy setting, and that is what you're delivering.  I cannot wait for early access.  Keep up the good work!

This game is looking really impressive.  As much as I want to be able to play this now, I would much rather have you take your time and make this the best game that it can be.  I loved Dead Island, but this is looking better in every way.  I remember saying how much I would love to see Dead Island's combat in a fantasy setting, and that is what you're delivering.  I cannot wait for early access.  Keep up the good work!

Agree with you, Ive been dying for this game since I heard about it back in April 2013 unfortunately Ill be waiting a while longer since I plan to get it for Ps4 XD

Very nice, I'm liking the idea of secret passages and the combat looks very satisfying.

Looking forward to having a go when early-access is released.

Edited by Slipperyjoe

Looking nice. If I had to choose something to critique, it would have to be the lightning bolt spell. I realize that it is probably far from a finished state, but it lacked any sort of oomph.

Plus, it was yellow and not white-ish blue, which is blasphemy. But that's just my personal preference, of course.