Sign in to follow this  
nickmad92

So Why Doesnt Hunter Choose Difficulty?

Im the one wasting my time on a terrible lobby, not the survivor. So why must i find a game and HOPE that the players dont use typical exploits like grapple and dfa combo, or they all use 2 hand, drop as many flares as possible and just keep tapping dodge button until my uv runs out. Then they use potions as well.

This all tells me that the game is designed rather terribly. I mean i can hit and run but that means nothing if your location is always known.

If techland wont rectify such issues then i will, ill just download hacks and use uv block and spits whenever i please.

I dont want to play like that always, just for the nerds who play on normal then use exploits and talk trash.

If techland give humans the option of being god then I will be the devil..

Matchmaking lobby is terribly designed and most likely won't be changed because they're taking they time while fixing simple bugs (credits bug still at large), they didn't redesign anything in lobby at all (visible non-vac games in vac enabled modes would help find matches faster without switching mode) and support ends this year. Crying about anything at this point is pointless, really.

Edited by sanjyuubi

I know that feel, bro. I was said it in some topic. More human choose play in Normal Mode and spam flares too much, and light of flares so dazzling, Hunter can't see human and human run away it. Too bad.

I want Techland fix: all mode in Single Player will change to Nightmare when Hunter joined. It's balanced.

Matchmaking lobby is terribly designed and most likely won't be changed because they're taking they time while fixing simple bugs (credits bug still at large), they didn't redesign anything in lobby at all (visible non-vac games in vac enabled modes would help find matches faster without switching mode) and support ends this year. Crying about anything at this point is pointless, really.

Uh ya i know this, i was the first here to tell people not to waste time asking for changes. Im not doing that. Im not crying either. Just stating the issues.