Sign in to follow this  
airwalkaidan

Left Once The Following Came, Invasions Are Still chupacabra And Broken.

Humans can play on Normal with their duplicated flares and medpacks by the time the match is over they have thrown 50 flares and used 25 medpacks because anytime they take damage they just instant heal by hitting down on Dpad. So you have to play really aggressive and not let them heal which normally just gets you killed. They also just spam dodge no cooldown or penalty or nothing. Tackles always get dodged everytime lol. Great job Techland for doing nothing about this still.

Techland really dont give a REMOVED about us players, so many patches and BtZ is still very unfair depending on the situation. When hunter joins on normal difficulty medpacks should work the same as on hard and nightmare, why they didnt implement that in newest patch ? Spamming dodge and flares are not a problem. The real problem is death from above when you are playing against 3,4 players. Almost every nest spawn is placed in under some elevation. When you try to attack human no matter if it is pounce, ground pound tackle or claw. experienced humans will use this 0,5 second to hit you with crossbow, tackle, dropkick, dfa or whatever, even if you get alive you have so little health that you cant finish human off and you will be dead before you get close, this is serious imbalance problem for me. I played a lot as a human and i am one of the best humans in game and I can tell that winning with best hunters difficulty goes like this : 1. countryside (the most dangerous move gp+spit is not working when terrain is not equal, there is a lot open space so by the time you get close to human you dont have energy to attack, even if you land a spit, human will use cloak potion, use buggy-rock music xd, if you try to claw him you get hit by riffle or crossbow and get finished by 2 handed. When you are in buggy you are indestructible, when hunter hits you with spit... just turn uv on and get out of the car, his spit will be wasted. These are reasons why i dont play 1v1 versus hunters on countryside, this map is terribly designed for invasions, hunter just dont have utlilities to attack, too easy for human... just terribly unfair.  Slums (many glitched places where Ground pound wont work even if executed just next to a human) 3. Old town (a lot of narrow places, no where to run, very hard for human)

Edited by Chaos_Deception
swear removed

This promising mode has become pathetic on consoles. I know PC Alienware-tards are happy with their version

Even glitched scrolling credits remains unpatched.

Techland really dont give a REMOVED about us players, so many patches and BtZ is still very unfair depending on the situation. When hunter joins on normal difficulty medpacks should work the same as on hard and nightmare, why they didnt implement that in newest patch ? Spamming dodge and flares are not a problem. The real problem is death from above when you are playing against 3,4 players. Almost every nest spawn is placed in under some elevation. When you try to attack human no matter if it is pounce, ground pound tackle or claw. experienced humans will use this 0,5 second to hit you with crossbow, tackle, dropkick, dfa or whatever, even if you get alive you have so little health that you cant finish human off and you will be dead before you get close, this is serious imbalance problem for me. I played a lot as a human and i am one of the best humans in game and I can tell that winning with best hunters difficulty goes like this : 1. countryside (the most dangerous move gp+spit is not working when terrain is not equal, there is a lot open space so by the time you get close to human you dont have energy to attack, even if you land a spit, human will use cloak potion, use buggy-rock music xd, if you try to claw him you get hit by riffle or crossbow and get finished by 2 handed. When you are in buggy you are indestructible, when hunter hits you with spit... just turn uv on and get out of the car, his spit will be wasted. These are reasons why i dont play 1v1 versus hunters on countryside, this map is terribly designed for invasions, hunter just dont have utlilities to attack, too easy for human... just terribly unfair.  Slums (many glitched places where Ground pound wont work even if executed just next to a human) 3. Old town (a lot of narrow places, no where to run, very hard for human)

As with every game, it's situational with imbalances. With the Following's update, TL patched BtZ annoyances like shield-blocking a spit thats already attached to survivors. You're right that survivor's nerfed inventories must be balanced. Survivors playing on Easy mode (Normal) who have an arsenal of infinite gold-tier weapons and aids while NH has an extremely finite use of tools and marginally effective attacks.

TL should apply more situational fixes to this mode which they've attempted by nerfing survivors' HP on gold-tier, two-handed weapons when there is more than one survivor. Not all survivors have nerfed inventories and exploit every advantage that TL has left unpatched. My suggestion is to have NH abilities recharge at a rate that corresponds to the number of items in survivors' inventories. These items (flares, ammo, potions) are supposed to be limited and expendable, being reminded that this game is based in an apocalyptic setting where resources should be scarce and judiciously used. As such NH's abilities should recharge faster based on the number of items and number of golden tier one-kill weapons survivors are carrying, including cloak potions. I'd also suggest automatically enabling Nightmare mode for survivors based on the number of survivors and the number of items in their inventory. NH is supposed to be the most feared, with a battle that should be rewarding and balanced.

Spam dodge remains a problem in this same scenario. Survivors will jump endlessly around the stage until NH makes one mishap which is, in most cases, fatal; off to easily and quickly destroy another nest they go.

You both are right about everything else. The growing list of BtZ imbalances is so problematic I can see now why TL would simply abandon the mode. I've never seen a mode handled this poorly, but thanks for a first TL.

I dont know what Apex Predator means anymore. It's just two extra spits you'll later waste.

Edited by NullExoZombies

If you wan't proper multiplayer experience, you have to disconect "btz" from main game and give humans limited items for each invasion replenished when a game starts. Current formula doesn't allow you to do that and people don't wan't to scavenge for items, they want to play invasions. As for balance, it's like it will never end since you have two different characters with different abilities against each other, weak hunters will complain about lack of balance as well as weak humans (vicious circle).

Hunter lobby is not enough detailed for me, it should tell what map is being played, what difficulty mode is active and display non-vac games below vac-games so users with vac-enabled can pick non-vac game if they won't find any suitable vac game (right now you have to dance a rumba with the menu to switch between modes).

countryside (the most dangerous move gp+spit is not working when terrain is not equal, there is a lot open space so by the time you get close to human you dont have energy to attack, even if you land a spit, human will use cloak potion, use buggy-rock music xd, if you try to claw him you get hit by riffle or crossbow and get finished by 2 handed. When you are in buggy you are indestructible, when hunter hits you with spit... just turn uv on and get out of the car, his spit will be wasted. These are reasons why i dont play 1v1 versus hunters on countryside, this map is terribly designed for invasions, hunter just dont have utlilities to attack, too easy for human... just terribly unfair.  Slums (many glitched places where Ground pound wont work even if executed just next to a human) 3. Old town (a lot of narrow places, no where to run, very hard for human)

You have this magic ability here to not choose TF map. It's great map if you want a challenge.

Edited by sanjyuubi

How is it fair survivors get headshot kills from unlocking top tier after the following expansion?

Hunter should get such upgrades after unlocking apex. Like mixed spits and deadly tendrils. Or whatevers better.

Lobby is like the worse ever, no brainpower was used in the making of.

I dont think there are any weak hunters here complaining in this viscous circle u speak of, in fact im probz the worst here but even still am competent enough to have decent win loss ratio. Most people posting here are rather capable.

Balance doesn't need equal entities but rather two completely opposite ones. Think Alien vs Predator.

Predator is alone but highly skilled and equipped while Aleins are weak and numerous. How techland thought they could chupacabra with this dynamic is beyond me.

Edited by nickmad92

Guys it's like me and Visceral have always been saying, adapt and overcome. It is very true that this game mode is extremely unbalanced, and greatly favors the human. But that's why I love playing as the Night Hunter. I love being outnumbered and outgunned. You wanna know something though? I still barely lost. As in I've lost 2 1v1's as the night hunter since this game has been out. I love when I beat up on a team of 2 or 3 or 4, then after the game usually talk shìt or cry spamming (which always makes me laugh, as if the Night Hunter as anything you can spam), and you can tell they aren't used to losing.

Even though I hardly play Dying Light anymore, I still hop on occasionally to play on PC and PS4. It's still a blast to play.

Edited by jonnyallen3