Sign in to follow this  
Hank J. Wimbleton

Bad Karma Strikes Again

So apparently a friend of mine in this video he recorded encountered Bad Karma and crashed his game after beating his chupacabra fairly while Karma was using cheats. There are cheat softwares that allow the user to crash other people's game resulting in a mess of trying to sift through the game files to even try to play the game again and having to backup save files for future events like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JhxZcrtXiE

He a Russian player, but basically what he is trying to say is that to avoid Bad Karma at all times. Do not play with him and do not allow him to join you for even a second. He will always cheat and never play fair.

If anything guys please report this guy as there are still people in this game who enjoy it very much and when seeing chupacabra players like him it kills everything.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198167906710

^ Report this chupacabra seriously and his steam group.

Disgusting really, had a few crashes which were all too convenient..

First grapple air dodge then self revives now they crash your system...next thing they blow your bloody power supply unit!

A line has been crossed.

Truth is you cant be angry that a chupacabra smells bad. The guy is a rotten apple yet he cant be to blame as its his nature to cheat.

Techland is to blame for this as VAC now will ban individuals if the game developers request it. Seeing as Techland gave us the choice to cheat freely or not and decided to leave after Valve announced their new banning system which would easily get this person banned by blocking all the accounts associated with the persons mobile number.

Basically means if Techland doesnt bother reporting this guy he will never stop.

Edited by nickmad92

Its not just Bad Karma, last night I was hacked bad by Feminazi and Mistress E621 and some other. I entered the game they chilled in safe house so i assume i get the win.

WRONG!!!

Next thing im paralysed and the game just restarted with me dropping from the sky as you do when u start invasion. Then they did it again and again so they could get the Halloween gold weapons.

When I told them i have a youtube channel they crashed my game. Got it all recorded on shadowplay just having trouble uploading the video. Will have to share via youtube sadly. As im noob with pc.

Edited by nickmad92

They took out the song i was listening to at the time so its muted..

Serious stuff as they were hacking my player..

At no point did i choose to stop moving, and then after bluffing about having a youtube channel they crashed my game hence the black screen.

Edited by nickmad92