Sign in to follow this  
IrishET123

When Are Techland Going To Address Ohks

I'm not the best hunter and never will be - my reflexes have slowed with my advancing years - but I give it a good go and really enjoy PVP, except.....I'm really sick of being OHK'd.

I make far too many mistakes, and against a human who has a OHK weapon, one mistake is all it takes. I thought OHKs were being patched out? Are OHK weapons actually intentionally left in the game? I played someone yesterday who was very good at avoiding my GPs - one swipe and I was toast. Please fix this Techland.

He probz was kicking you before swiping, i had someone hurt me while throwing flare. No idea how that happened. Techland is busy with its new rpg and another project which may be DL2 so they are busy these days. Cant wait to see their new work.

I'm not the best hunter and never will be - my reflexes have slowed with my advancing years - but I give it a good go and really enjoy PVP, except.....I'm really sick of being OHK'd.

I make far too many mistakes, and against a human who has a OHK weapon, one mistake is all it takes. I thought OHKs were being patched out? Are OHK weapons actually intentionally left in the game? I played someone yesterday who was very good at avoiding my GPs - one swipe and I was toast. Please fix this Techland.

There is no OHK weapon in DL. After failed GP, you have to do quickly a tackle and swing with 2 handed. In 3,4vs1 this combo is not OHK since damage scaling.