Sign in to follow this  
nickmad92

Humans Can Revive Themselves Now..

So ya...happened the other night. Then happened again tonight. Some of the dudes were using diff names also..

Happened once was just 80% sure, then i played a game with some guys and i swear i got them all down with horde which would have been 4 deaths when i only needed two as they were not elites but next thing i see them jumping around healthy as ever.

How has it already come to this?

For shame..

Funny you should bring this up since I had a similar incidence a few nights ago. I was playing 1V1 and tackled someone off of a roof. I saw this person fly off the roof and onto the ground. Upon landing, the skull icon appeared above their player name indicating they were dying. Upon me running toward them, this skull icon disappeared, and the player got up off the ground and kept fighting like nothing happened. Nonetheless, this turned into a 5 minute screaming match between me and my T.V. because this was clearly BS. However, this incidence gives credence to what you experienced. I guess we can chalk this up to either a new glitch or the humans have found another exploit. 

I also experienced playing in the Countryside and the horde never showing up. Luckily I was playing a noob and was able to test out this horde experience. I probably landed 10-15 horde spits and every time it landed, no horde showed up. However, I was not able to re-create this issue in later matches. I personally thought this horde issue was fixed a while ago via patches, but apparently, it is back or was never really fixed in the first place. 

Yeah also been in spots where horde never bothers to arrive. Anyways im gonna retire for now, this game is broken.

Hunters dont get a chance to revive or use unblockable moves. He is weaker and more visable than a survivor. I am apex and i have nothing to keep me playing with cocky elitists. They get rewards and work as a team and can even talk to one another to hatch a plan like pole camping for dfa. This pvp game is officially ruined.

I will not waste my time on such nonsense any further.

Funny you should bring this up since I had a similar incidence a few nights ago. I was playing 1V1 and tackled someone off of a roof. I saw this person fly off the roof and onto the ground. Upon landing, the skull icon appeared above their player name indicating they were dying. Upon me running toward them, this skull icon disappeared, and the player got up off the ground and kept fighting like nothing happened. Nonetheless, this turned into a 5 minute screaming match between me and my T.V. because this was clearly BS. However, this incidence gives credence to what you experienced. I guess we can chalk this up to either a new glitch or the humans have found another exploit. 

I also experienced playing in the Countryside and the horde never showing up. Luckily I was playing a noob and was able to test out this horde experience. I probably landed 10-15 horde spits and every time it landed, no horde showed up. However, I was not able to re-create this issue in later matches. I personally thought this horde issue was fixed a while ago via patches, but apparently, it is back or was never really fixed in the first place. 

You said in 1v1...when you kill someone it doesnt KO them it insta kill them...but i guess its a new hack if you've seen the skull icon.