Sign in to follow this  
XeNoN

Ideas For Max Level Nh's

1. Notification's for active skills (Spit's/Spit stuck's): Sometimes in a midst of battle you cant know if you landed the spit AOE or Spit stucks, please make notification about that, while it wont break the game it would be helfpful.

2. Level 60 Mutation 3 NH's can reset their level back to their choosing so they can releveled again

3. Since we get last skill on lv 50 i guess the last 10 levels should be some ultimate skill that either:

Boosts HP

Accelerates HP/Stamina regeneration by some multiplier when out of combat

Adds 1 more spit/UV shield so x3 of everything total

Improves claw damage by 5-10 % 

Howl does damage and disorients human players (like Screamer) but has higher tick damage than Screamer, ofcourse the skill consumes stamina while used (used like normal howl button but players should hold the button for the duration, the duration is depended on how long player holds the howl button but automatically stops

when hunter has stamina lower than 25 %)

Ofcourse these enhancements can only be obtained (and you can choose which enhancement you want ofcourse through some menu when you select the lv 60 skill) in Mutation 3 on level 60 ergo maxed Mutation 3 NH.

I like some of these  idea's: But I seriously doubt Techland will actually add any of these things this late in the games life cycle. I myself would love to see a "zombie heal" spit that creates a puddle. (a bit like the toxic spit, but a different color like red)  Any zombie standing in the puddle including the nests/volatile spawn is healed at a constant pace.  Or just a way of healing the damage done by the player in general would be handy. 

Yeah a ultimate spit thats red and uses all spits so its not too OP. Called bloodlust that doesnt need to stick to humans but rather zombies are attracted to the smell or location of the spit and it gets them super aggressive. Would sit like acid spit but red. All the zombies have red smoke coming off them who have been affected.