Sign in to follow this  
Schoolshooter95

The Dynamics Of Dodging.

In the last game I played I used tackle a lot. I had noticed people talking about knocking survivors off roofs and tackling them in mid air. So I gave it a try and it worked 90+% of the time a survivor cannot dodge a tackle if they are air born. The same can be said for tacking them just  when they grapple hook onto a roof although it is not as good as the former. 

My main question is why? I have seen them (incredible idiotically) dodging tackles in mid air. So they should be able to do it when they get knocked off right? 

In the last game I played I used tackle a lot. I had noticed people talking about knocking survivors off roofs and tackling them in mid air. So I gave it a try and it worked 90+% of the time a survivor cannot dodge a tackle if they are air born. The same can be said for tacking them just  when they grapple hook onto a roof although it is not as good as the former. 

My main question is why? I have seen them (incredible idiotically) dodging tackles in mid air. So they should be able to do it when they get knocked off right? 

If you use a hookshot and cancel it, you can dodge in air.

Wow dude tell every noob you can find please, be my guest, ruin this already biased game by telling everyone u can about an exploit which they will obviously attempt to use. Its happening so much now i just quit game when they do it. I was the first 1 to inform this community not so that you can spread the info like herpes to one another. But so devs could be notified. This game is getting worse by the day.