Sign in to follow this  
Sharkbait253

Pete/// And Hunters Please Read

Apparently we have a new glitch that needs to be fixed and it is these smoke bombs not sure where to find them in the game but during invasions they work just like a flare except you cannot see the smoke and once you get in it it almost drains your Shield in seconds that's when the flares and uv light come in and it's a instant death

Its the smoke bombs that you can only obtain via mods i think you're talking about, mainly used by noobs as haven't seen too much of them about.

I wanna say that in playing with someone that used a smoke they were able to dodge my GP cause the smoke acted like a wall. Now this could've been a pebble they were standing on causing them to me a centimeter higher than me allowing a miss.

Apparently we have a new glitch that needs to be fixed and it is these smoke bombs not sure where to find them in the game but during invasions they work just like a flare except you cannot see the smoke and once you get in it it almost drains your Shield in seconds that's when the flares and uv light come in and it's a instant death

Futile effort. I saw smoke bombs for at least 7 months and they weren't removed. With "the following", Techland introduced Auto Infi Crossbow and it's still not removed and propably won't be. You got a flare nerf instead. lol