Sign in to follow this  
XeNoN

How To Kill Campingbirds (Skill Suggestion For Mutation 3)

This idea is improvement of my old topic which contained the new skill "Seismic Toss"  the improvements/balancing and description:

Seismic toss:

Requires Speed + Tendril Locomotion to be accessed:

Activated with:

NH needs to look at the target and then players should press RMB (Tendril Locomotion) + SPACE + LMB(Claw attack or whatever your key bind is for claw) also the LMB needs to be pressed when humans is close to you otherwise you wont trigger the attack.

Effects of the attack:

The attack works best from tall ledges on buildings or can be used on flat ground, works like mini ground pound but it affects only one human, the effect of this skill is to use it either as an escape or target lone survivor's or disperse the group and kill them one by one. As soon you activate the skill, hunter will tendril to a human, jump to the air and pull the human to him, the human should look towards the hunter and the attack can be interrupted simmilar like pounce one, but if it its successful the attack can deal massive damage, depends how high you are and how far the last effect of the attack took place.
So: The hunter tendril the human towards him, swipes the human with powerful blow towards the ground, the initial damage is the same as tackle but with one more effect, during the swipe human will fall to the ground rapidly and take also the damage from the fall, so technically if you pull the human when youre standing on a ledge or on a pole or on high place there is high chance to knock out the human, or in 1 v 1 kill him.
The downside is human's have pretty wide window to interrupt with uv to prevent the attack, but that doesnt prevent fall damage if human's were pulled on high places.

Requirements:

At least 60 % of full stamina, unlocked Speed + Tendril Locomotion and Mutation 3.

I like the idea of more Hunter abilities! This one seems fun, anything that grabs the Human and pulls them toward you would make an interesting addition. At the same time, it would probably be a coding nightmare - I can't imagine we'll see anything like that in DL1's future.

Also, that isn't perchance a reference to this video, is it?

I would like to see spit mixing in spitsmash ability, for e.g mixing horde with toxic will call toxic horde which will toxicate the area of their explosion (usefull in groups).

Even simplified, the idea is interesting. Players could be able to "highlight" which Spits they want to use in their Spit Smash (at least one must be at 2, maybe?), then spend all of each of them to apply each effect on hit.

I like the idea of more Hunter abilities! This one seems fun, anything that grabs the Human and pulls them toward you would make an interesting addition. At the same time, it would probably be a coding nightmare - I can't imagine we'll see anything like that in DL1's future.

Also, that isn't perchance a reference to this video, is it?

No xD its not i made though some stuffs of this idea i posted long time ago for one of my skyrim mods, but was unstable :P. It was kind of funny though.

Would be nice if hunter could eat human when he is waiting for revival which would give hunter a power boost like the godlike hunter potion for humans. This would make humans help each other out asap. And balance the playing field.

Would be nice if hunter could eat human when he is waiting for revival which would give hunter a power boost like the godlike hunter potion for humans. This would make humans help each other out asap. And balance the playing field.

In the BTZ demo footage from a few years ago, when the NH kills the player, he reaches inside the player's chest and rips their heart out. The demo footage actually looked better and seemed to play better than the finished product. 

I would like it if the night hunter had a special spit that affects the zombies around him. Let's call it "Zombie mutagen" If you fire it on a biter you can force them to change into a night runner/viral and maybe if you fire it on one that is already turned it will heal them. (but maybe also a way of healing nests!) 

Just spit that changes your relationship (sounds weird I know) with the other zombies. 

I would like it if the night hunter had a special spit that affects the zombies around him. Let's call it "Zombie mutagen" If you fire it on a biter you can force them to change into a night runner/viral and maybe if you fire it on one that is already turned it will heal them. (but maybe also a way of healing nests!) 

Just spit that changes your relationship (sounds weird I know) with the other zombies. 

No need for that since all zombies around nests mutate into night walkers :P