Sign in to follow this  
Sharkbait253

Awesome Job With The Flare Cool Down

Survivors should have an energy bar yeah like in campaign survival mode, i always believed in that and the hunter should need to feed to regain health that's a good idea, maybe on a zombie that only resides at the nests so forfeiting the amount of zombies protecting nests.

Not only that but dodge is the same button used to avoid tackles. I would be okay with just simply making tackle dodge a different button from strafe dodge so humans actualy have to be good to dodge tackles, not just spam a button.

Dodge should defs be limited. If this ability was given to hunters you wouldn't hear the end of it. DfA and dk are UNBLOCKABLE and frustrating enough. UNLIMITED dodge with booster is absurd.

DFA and DK are blockable :) ^^

And only if you have time/space to sprint and tackle up or have uv block on and 100% stamina to pounce. This is near impossible on console. The ground pound plane of hitting is kinda lame with this. I have ground pounded other humans and had one instantly get me in DFA. (Meaning: the were in close enough range just above me but was immune cause of height.) I have also missed ground pound to humans standing next to me on a small shoe box. It looks like there is a shockwave... no?