xevilxGodlike

Dying Light : Grab A Skin Of Your Choice, Only 4 Sign Up Places !

nIZbGog.png?1

< Concept >

We have a skilled Zombie player. The 4 human players will race each other for making the most kills. The person who made the most kills will recieve the reward true steam.

< Attention >

Only 4 sign up places are open. after we find 4 players the event will start and we close the event.

So sign up fast !!

< Sign up >

Right here in this topic, or click here to sign up on our steam group

< Reward >

A skin of your choice for Dying Light. Gifted true steam.

header.jpg?t=1461253199header.jpg?t=1461081976

header.jpg?t=1461081944header.jpg?t=1461081973

Edited by xevilxGodlike

Never tell your password to anyone.

09:36 - bishop@esea: hi

17:31 - +evil+Godlike: hey man good morning

17:31 - bishop@esea: what do you want

17:32 - bishop@esea: ??

17:32 - +evil+Godlike: lol iv added you for when the tournament starts for easy sakes just as any other person whos joining in

17:32 - +evil+Godlike: got problems with that dude

17:32 - bishop@esea: yea

17:32 - bishop@esea: my gpu is dead and on 28th I go for a month vacation

17:33 - +evil+Godlike: then go figger and chupacabra your toud

17:33 - bishop@esea: ok sandnigger

17:33 - +evil+Godlike is now Offline.
Edited by b1sh0p

17:32 - +evil+Godlike: lol iv added you for when the tournament starts for easy sakes just as any other person whos joining in
17:33 - +evil+Godlike: then go figger and kurczak your toud

dude your telling me that youv got problems with me adding you for the upcomming tournament.. + if you wanne copy everything then also copy the whole convo .. sinds iv deleted you again there shud be no problem anymore.

Edited by xevilxGodlike

dude your telling me that youv got problems with me adding you for the upcomming tournament.. + if you wanne copy everything then also copy the whole convo .. sinds iv deleted you again there shud be no problem anymore.

Here is the full convo did it change anything?

Edited by b1sh0p

Never tell your password to anyone.
09:36 - bishop@esea: hi
17:33 - +evil+Godlike: then go figger and kurczak your toud

So you say hi first, then they reply hours later and you ask what do they want. :D And that ending just cracked me up.

WOW! You're rampaging again. That person just stated that there is problem because his GFX card broke, so he can't obviously play tournament, but you had to start insults like you did earlier. Looks like you have a problem with yourself you can't solve with your money.

So you say hi first, then they reply hours later and you ask what do they want. :D And that ending just cracked me up.

He was asking about friends invitation he received, it's not his fault that he got respond hours later.

Edited by sanjyuubi

Oh, well that would be impossible to guess they just received a friend request and that's why they said "hi" first. +evil+Godlike's reply and then bishop@esea's reply to that is just hilarious. You could say that escalated quickly. :D

WOW! You're rampaging again. That person just stated that there is problem because his GFX card broke, so he can't obviously play tournament, but you had to start insults like you did earlier. Looks like you have a problem with yourself you can't solve with your money.

He was asking about friends invitation he received, it's not his fault that he got respond hours later.

You really well explained the whole situation.

if i add 8 people on the same day .. respond several hours later (coz people sleep dunno about you). And theres only 1 guy making it harder then it is .. then i rather say goodbye Clearly shows that thows other 7 people are here to enjoy them selfs while gaming. and by gods name that one guy is always there to either troll around or mess things up. how come thows other people dont complaine about there hollidays or there crappy pc's? First of all if your pc broke down BUY A NEW ONE!! or is the problem that you cant effort it huh? and about you going on a holliday i call it bad luck date and time is there for that other tournament , even other people allready told me well that dousnt fits for me, i told them clearly well join in on the nexst one. But no the only thing i see currently is the friend from the guy i started a fight with whos now beeing a jurk. thats all i see. But like i sed to your pall. Trolls belong in Troll Kingdom, not in my tourneys :D Good Luck and Good Morning.

if i add 8 people on the same day .. respond several hours later (coz people sleep dunno about you). And theres only 1 guy making it harder then it is .. then i rather say goodbye Clearly shows that thows other 7 people are here to enjoy them selfs while gaming. and by gods name that one guy is always there to either troll around or mess things up. how come thows other people dont complaine about there hollidays or there crappy pc's? First of all if your pc broke down BUY A NEW ONE!! or is the problem that you cant effort it huh? and about you going on a holliday i call it bad luck date and time is there for that other tournament , even other people allready told me well that dousnt fits for me, i told them clearly well join in on the nexst one. But no the only thing i see currently is the friend from the guy i started a fight with whos now beeing a jurk. thats all i see. But like i sed to your pall. Trolls belong in Troll Kingdom, not in my tourneys :D Good Luck and Good Morning.

I never said my WHOLE PC broke and yet again you bring the topic of money stating that "I can't afford it", no that's not the case the gpu was on warranty, so im waiting for a replacement and how do you know if my PC is c r a p? Im not a troll, like you say.

Edited by b1sh0p

if i add 8 people on the same day .. respond several hours later (coz people sleep dunno about you). And theres only 1 guy making it harder then it is .. then i rather say goodbye Clearly shows that thows other...

It's not the problem with the time of respond mr.godlike, i wouldn't say that "then go figger Removed is the proper way of saying goodbye unless that's a custom where you're living. I'll say that you're the one who fits the troll definition here the most rather the ones you're accusing of. You entertain me.

I only wish for those who participate in tournament, to not have opportunity of experiencing you're custom "Welcomes and Goodbyes".

Edited by Chaos_Deception
insult removed

It's not the problem with the time of respond mr.godlike, i wouldn't say that "then go figger and Removed your toud" is the proper way of saying goodbye unless that's a custom where you're living. I'll say that you're the one who fits the troll definition here the most rather the ones you're accusing of. You entertain me.

I only wish for those who participate in tournament, to not have opportunity of experiencing you're custom "Welcomes and Goodbyes".

i think uv got it all wrong a proper convo dousnt starts with "what do you want". But hey looks like you need to defend your friend so properly + again if out of 8 people 7 can react nicly and properly , you will get the same respect back. But sinds you + your amigo over here have the same isues , you get the same results. Ow and BTW sinds where talking about propper behavior, i think i need to talk with your mom in propper education, or either your dad is to blame over here.. you deside your self. But again none of thows other 7 people started this convo with what do you want. They politly sed hey good morning aswell and went on with the convo .. So defend your own behavior and that of your friend, coz m8 if this is all what your parents teached you then i wish ya the best luck in life.. And i allready feel sorry for your (Posible) GF.

removed insult from quote

i think uv got it all wrong a proper convo dousnt starts with "what do you want". But hey looks like you need to defend your friend so properly + again if out of 8 people 7 can react nicly and properly , you will get the same respect back. But sinds you + your amigo over here have the same isues , you get the same results. Ow and BTW sinds where talking about propper behavior, i think i need to talk with your mom in propper education, or either your dad is to blame over here.. you deside your self. But again none of thows other 7 people started this convo with what do you want. They politly sed hey good morning aswell and went on with the convo .. So defend your own behavior and that of your friend, coz m8 if this is all what your parents teached you then i wish ya the best luck in life.. And i allready feel sorry for your (Posible) GF.

When people add me I ask them why they did it/what do they want from me if they don't tell me I just remove them and why do you start bringing out million diffrent topics to the conversation? No point really. Example is you stating " I already feel sorry for your (possible) GF ".

You entertained me again, lol. for starters, he started his conversation with "hi", "what do you want" was written when you responded. I don't see what kind of rudeness lies in somebody asking what do you wan't from him. But then you had to add "got a problem with that" like you already was deploying the artillery towards him, Every sane person will notice that there is something wrong with your behavior, you can't write properly and propably you can't read properly if you just jumping into conclusions like we had here. I don't really know if it's your natural talent to make enemies or you are looking on everybody like at cattle. Please enlighten us which part of the conversation was so rude, that you had to start your insults.

Edited by sanjyuubi

When people add me I ask them why they did it/what do they want from me if they don't tell me I just remove them and why do you start bringing out million diffrent topics to the conversation? No point really. Example is you stating " I already feel sorry for your (possible) GF ".

Right when a person aranges a tournament and that same name adds you, what would you figger yourself + its the same person as from the same group you joined ...... if you cant figger that out by your self .. just like thows 7 other people did on there own!! Then your realy a Removed. But again as i sed , you wanned to troll around & burn your fingers go ahead i dont mind.

insult removed

Right when a person aranges a tournament and that same name adds you, what would you figger yourself + its the same person as from the same group you joined ...... if you cant figger that out by your self .. just like thows 7 other people did on there own!! Then your realy a removed. But again as i sed , you wanned to troll around & burn your fingers go ahead i dont mind.

Plese, just stop! Don't dig you're grave deeper. It's not even funny now. You just justified insulting people because they didn't see something obvious like you do, which means "without a reason". :(

removed insult from quote

Can You keep the Discussion Civil,  Its Fine to have a Difference of Opinion but I Draw a Line Between [Difference of Opinion | Personal Insults]

I don't want to use the Hammer of Judgement and Play whack a Mole but I will if this Continues.  

Can You keep the Discussion Civil,  Its Fine to have a Difference of Opinion but I Draw a Line Between [Difference of Opinion | Personal Insults]

I don't want to use the Hammer of Judgement and Play whack a Mole but I will if this Continues.  

This is not about a personal opinion.

When a person arrange an event, he became a public person of some sort and is obliged to keep some kind of composure.

He is nothing like that and started insults out of the blue starting from this point: http://forum.techland.pl/topic/12304-the-underground-tournaments-arena-wx-42-tournament-be-the-zombie-win-50-€/?p=45130

I don't know if you know what "pandejo" is (propably not since it's still there), but it shouldn't be hard to find out.