Sign in to follow this  
Wiggelz

How Do You Clip The Claw Animation Before Ground Pound?

In the video of the infamous jonnyallen3 he is able to ground pound spam over and over without using the claw attack before.

I don't want to use it to spam like this but it would be nice to use this as you enter a group to ground pound them before they all dodge away.

It is not aerial ground pound. It still has the claw animation while prepping the ground pound in the air. I'm thinking it has something to do with jumping and hitting a button combo with R1 as you hit the ground.

Also.... I cannot play sober. I tend to get mad at the lag but being 'altered' helps to brush it off, hahaha.

Edited by Wiggelz

It is not aerial ground pound. It still has the claw animation while prepping the ground pound in the air. I'm thinking it has something to do with jumping and hitting a button combo with R1 as you hit the ground.

Also.... I cannot play sober. I tend to get mad at the lag but being 'altered' helps to brush it off, hahaha.

First ground pound will have the claw animation even if it's aerial. If you jump right after the first GP and hold GP while in the air, it will not have the claw animation and will be instant once you land & release. You can test it on the bots even though they die in one GP. :D

Bit like pool - I always play better after a few pints - loosens me up !!!

You can only do this if you have no spits. If you spit smash without spits in your inventory then it will not do the claw animation.

If you have no spits then hunter will end up with his hands holding above the head. You can't do spitsmash without spits.