Sign in to follow this  
NullExoZombies

Please, Show Me What I'm Doing Wrong!

Post vids of you playing as Apex NH against veteran survivors... and by "veteran" i mean survivors with loaded inventory (9999999+ flares, instant medkits, explosives), battle axes, guns and/or arrows, and possibly all who've mastered the art of dropkick spam and Dfa... Yes, all against your, uhh, ground pound; show me how its done

+1 if youre playing in Old Town, where water camping is most prominent

Post vids of you playing as Apex NH against veteran survivors... and by "veteran" i mean survivors with loaded inventory (9999999+ flares, instant medkits, explosives), battle axes, guns and/or arrows, and possibly all who've mastered the art of dropkick spam and Dfa... Yes, all against your, uhh, ground pound; show me how its done

+1 if youre playing in Old Town, where water camping is most prominent

All of my friendlist opponents are like that. Making it legit way means, you're scavenging field for 2 days and play invasions for 2 hours. If that is equal with having no games to invade, then i prefer for them to have all items they need except some modded stuff like auto crossbow, flash grenades or gold flashlights.

The Devs doesn't care by the way, the proof lies in existence of auto crossbow for long time, they could remove it from the game completely, but they are not doing it.

Edited by sanjyuubi

All of my friendlist opponents are like that. Making it legit way means, you're scavenging field for 2 days and play invasions for 2 hours. If that is equal with having no games to invade, then i prefer for them to have all items they need except some modded stuff like auto crossbow, flash grenades or gold flashlights.

The Devs doesn't care by the way, the proof lies in existence of auto crossbow for long time, they could remove it from the game completely, but they are not doing it.

Who needs flash grenades since you already can't see anything as the hunter when the ground is littered with flares and you have 1-4 lights burning your face. :D Add in the beating heart effect and the visibility will be even worse. I don't even want to think flash grenades on top of that.

Who needs flash grenades since you already can't see anything as the hunter when the ground is littered with flares and you have 1-4 lights burning your face. :D Add in the beating heart effect and the visibility will be even worse. I don't even want to think flash grenades on top of that.

Maybe because the cooldown is smaller or doesn't exists (i never had them)?

Maybe post a video of you playing and the users will tell you what are you doing wrong?

Im one of those gamers that dont record games. Many players do, so I'd like to see fellow NHs somehow rise above grossly imbalanced chances of winning. And I use the term "grossly" because with The Following's new additions for survivors and nothing new for NH this mode has only gotten worst. Maybe Pete the Developer (or another techlander) can show us how it's really done, and I'm not talking about playing against noob survivors to save face.

I've binged the Story mode for hours too and never amassed enough components to make 9999999+ everything. I still dont have enough Household supplies or I've raided many supply drops to have or make enough flares to litter an entire area indiscriminately with flares like many survivors do. When the player has a reasonable number of Med kits, flares, etc this helps bring balance to BtZ, this is easily fixed with a patch. Because our insurmountable list of imbalances hasnt been addressed with any seriousness, my guess is that TL would rather sacrifice BtZ and let it remain imbalanced than to address survivors' glitched inventory, because i guess the main game requires it

I failed to add how survivors now have 99999999+ cloak potions which nullifies NH's zombie hoard. Of course NH can simply hit the player to cancel their cloak but like I've mention many times before if NH is slightly injured (by a weapon, tackled, or (drop)kick) it has to run, just one hit from a blunt object is all that it apparently takes for a fatality after one hit.

This is plainly bad.