Sign in to follow this  
DaniloC.Q

New Video Of Mr.kenneth

Hi all,

I come here only share for you this video.. my friend wisk-ikaro recorded this video and saw this guy again hacking.. check this.
And some people said to me.. Mr.Kenneth stopped with hacks.. but look this video recorded today with VAC secure.

Up!

Edited by DaniloC.Q

Lol i cant believe he had weapons! What a tool..game is full of people cheating and then denying. Mostly these are survivors with more than 2 around so u cant see. Some fools think you cant tell when they instanly appear above you while you just reached his mate 50 meters away. I know how long it takes for you to get there, and that ledge you supposedly jumped from? That was not even near me. Also how is your giant 2 handed battle axe as fast as a switchblade? These small inconsistencies are still blaintanly obvious to someone who plays often enough. To cheat as the Nighthunter is no simple task, thats why i couldnt be bothered. But i do sometimes wish i could turn on infinite spit and paint the town.

I would post a instruction how to have weapons with a Night Hunter, so the devs could stop it but I'm afraid if I post the instructions more players would start cheating.

I would post a instruction how to have weapons with a Night Hunter, so the devs could stop it but I'm afraid if I post the instructions more players would start cheating.

Send it to Pete in a private message as an unlisted video.

Infinite spit would be more fun tho, anyone know how those dudes created a 2 hunter game? Exploiting or mistake? Yeah peepz would definitely use it in those hand to hand scenarios. And you may not know until you see the weapon clearly. Which could be half-way thru the match.

I like how the movements were like the player model most of the time. Even down to the slowed down swing of a fatal hit that I see all of the time when I die as a NH.  IT's like he used the texture of a NH and put it on a human, and then put in the role of a NH.

Send it to Pete in a private message as an unlisted video.

I would had to download something bad to get the weapons as NH but I don't want to do that.

Edited by b1sh0p

There was a time where kenneth kept himself in check, looks like he couldn't defy the temptation.

I wish there should be some kind of blacklist preventing unwanted players to connect.

Edited by sanjyuubi

I would had to download something bad to get the weapons as NH but I don't want to do that.

Just tell Pete the instructions then on how to do so. I'm sure he'll be willing to look into it.

Why go through all the effort to download a sketchy 3rd party program just to troll random people on a game that no longer takes skill or forethought? Do these people have nothing better to do with their time?!

I don't understand why you keep playing and finishing games with him. Recording these isn't gonna do anything except name and shame which the first video already did. VAC bans should be automatic but it seems like VAC does not work as it isn't detecting the third party software used to hack. And yes I know they come on a delay but I have never seen a single hacker that cheated in dying light get banned.

I don't understand why you keep playing and finishing games with him. Recording these isn't gonna do anything except name and shame which the first video already did. VAC bans should be automatic but it seems like VAC does not work as it isn't detecting the third party software used to hack. And yes I know they come on a delay but I have never seen a single hacker that cheated in dying light get banned.

I agree with you, i also never see anyone get banned by hacking on dying light. But with these videos here.. maybe will alert the people when this guy join.
But i wanna to tell you guys.. always check the profile of your opposite before the match. I see many hackers now changing name for clear their dirty tracks for people not recognize.

I believe maybe exists more hacks same that him.. example, infinite spits. Sometimes i see some hunters using so much spits and never recede one time for refill.
This game is going down again by the hackers.

I play mostly as a hunter who has to deal with the survivor side hacking. Its far harder to see due to the nature of the survivor's arsenal.

For me to identify a gold flashlight or flare from a survivor compared to infinite health or spits from a hunter is not equal! When there are two survivors or more then some will daringly attempt to teleport while your focusing on their friends.

Why are people complaining about hacking on this game when techland intentionally gave people the option to cheat without worry of banning?

This probably let them to believe people wouldnt hack on vac secure mode or at least have the decency not to? And if they havent bothered this far along then what makes you think they will in the future? The main problems with DL BtZ is the hacking, the lag, the lack of players to invade once at max level as the hunter and of course balancing.

Hopefully these issues will be somewhat dealt with if a sequel is made.

Edited by nickmad92

I play mostly as a hunter who has to deal with the survivor side hacking. Its far harder to see due to the nature of the survivor's arsenal.

For me to identify a gold flashlight or flare from a survivor compared to infinite health or spits from a hunter is not equal! When there are two survivors or more then some will daringly attempt to teleport while your focusing on their friends.

Why are people complaining about hacking on this game when techland intentionally gave people the option to cheat without worry of banning?

This probably let them to believe people wouldnt hack on vac secure mode or at least have the decency not to? And if they havent bothered this far along then what makes you think they will in the future? The main problems with DL BtZ is the hacking, the lag, the lack of players to invade once at max level as the hunter and of course balancing.

I agree

Does the golden UV light/flares actually do anything? I've seen videos where people use them but they don't seem to be any different than the normal versions.

Im not entirely certain, but i have had people with flares that dont end, seen people grapple halfway across the map, use uv flashlight while shooting with Bow. I can only assume gold or hacked equipment.

Every color multiplies the properties of weapon/item and gold color have biggest multiplier. Gold flares burns longer, gold flashlight lights longer.

You can use UV flashlight independantly to weapons, you can shoot or swing weapons while UV being on.

Every color multiplies the properties of weapon/item and gold color have biggest multiplier. Gold flares burns longer, gold flashlight lights longer.

You can use UV flashlight independantly to weapons, you can shoot or swing weapons while UV being on.

False, gold uv flashlight, the one you can't drop lasts the same as the normal one, the one you can drop lasts longer.

Thats hectic, if your using a beam of energy that can weaken me further while using weapons then your not the survivor, your the hunter..