xevilxGodlike

The Underground Tournaments : Arena Wx-42 <> Tournament : Be The Zombie ! & Win 50 € !

I just signed up. I want to compete on both PC and PS4. I've always had Steam, but please allow me to make a suggestion.

There are amazing Xbox One and PS4 players out there who don't have Steam. It would be a good idea to set up a way to sign up using either each system or some 3rd party way. Just being able to sign up through Steam, you're limiting the amazing players exclusive to each system.

I'm personally interested in just competing, not a cash award. But for payment to winners, why not just use PayPal? $50 towards games in Steam is not a good payout. Just send $50 to the winner through PayPal.

Edited by jonnyallen3

I just signed up. I want to compete on both PC and PS4. I've always had Steam, but please allow me to make a suggestion.

There are amazing Xbox One and PS4 players out there who don't have Steam. It would be a good idea to set up a way to sign up using either each system or some 3rd party way. Just being able to sign up through Steam, you're limiting the amazing players exclusive to each system.

I'm personally interested in just competing, not a cash award. But for payment to winners, why not just use PayPal? $50 towards games in Steam is not a good payout. Just send $50 to the winner through PayPal.

The prize format may be the reason of him having that much or even more on his steam account. Second reason might be the taxes, i don't know the law in his country, but giving a game through steam is propably not taxed, while giving a money is (additional paperwork).

Edited by sanjyuubi