xevilxGodlike

The Underground Tournaments : Arena Wx-42 <> Tournament : Be The Zombie ! & Win 50 € !

*said *vacation *want to *doesn't, to give a few corrections. I'm sorry but I get really frustrated by incorrect spelling. I'm not even a native english speaker myself, and I live in the Netherlands, but I've ruled out my spelling mistakes. I think that is really important in internet communication.

From the moment i get payed to write that correctly i will do the effort.. for aslong as im doing this out of fun.. + place my own money in it :D ill type as i please :D but thank you for pointing out:p I personaly dont care that much about what other people do wrong first ill look at my self and make sure im prefect befor i judge an other :D Enne sinds da ge mij dan toch versta ik typ ook int NL mee dialect .. hoop da ge mij da ook nie kwalijk neemt !!

PS : BTW dousnt means if i clean up Poo as a job .. that everyone needs to do it .. ???

Edited by xevilxGodlike

But anyways , it starts looking like this community is only intrested in pointing out where problems are. Keeping them selfs more busy with Personal preferences like how i type and so on.. So yeah here we come to this point.. Coz im getting tired of all the WHINING you guys can only do..

Befor i cancel everything Because of your intrest about everything besides the tournament. im asking you guys .. are we here to judge and whine ? or for having a blast as a community?

Coz i can happely walk away from this whole idea and you guys can whine against the walls about what i do and dont do .. as i sed iv got a short fuse that your going to notice Now.

Dus kerel nu gade gij mij zegge omda gij uw eige intresseert in talen en perfectie in uw sterkste punte.. Dan ga ik u nu ook vragen om zoals mij 110meter boven de grond te komen werke .. als ge dan nog alles perfect en zonder problemen chupacabra .. moogde gij uw bakkes open trekke tegen mij. Vooral eer da ge da bewijst kunde gij is mooi een boomhut bouwe en benji gaan springe..

Stoort da u ook dak overal de "n" weg laat en da inplaats van dat? want anders zou ik u zegge "Get A Life" my friend.. zoals ik al zij ist leven nie wa te kort om u te moeie mee ander en zou het nie toffer zen als ge gewoon plezier maakt ?

Sorry for the Dutch needed to point out some thing.

So here is my final question to all you haters and whiners..

DO YOU WANNE PLAY OR NOT ? if so stop beeing complicated and make fun. if not im gladly to walk away ...choice is up to yo

*said *vacation *want to *doesn't, to give a few corrections. I'm sorry but I get really frustrated by incorrect spelling. I'm not even a native english speaker myself, and I live in the Netherlands, but I've ruled out my spelling mistakes. I think that is really important in internet communication.

I think you should leave his spelling alone, think about it as "dialect" of some sort". Deeds make a man.

if not im gladly to walk away

So you're fragile after all :) and i had the impression that you can't be broken that easily :). Sorry if i made you feel demotivated.

Edited by sanjyuubi

I think you should leave his spelling alone, think about it as "dialect" of some sort". Deeds make a man.

So you're fragile after all :) and i had the impression that you can't be broken that easily :). Sorry if i made you feel demotivated.

Has nothing to do with that my friend .. its just pure siple for me. im not here to be your friend.. im here to offer you a tournament .. all side whining is irralevant for me .. and if you guys rather chat .. then i guess im art at the wrong door.

Has nothing to do with that my friend .. its just pure siple for me. im not here to be your friend.. im here to offer you a tournament .. all side whining is irralevant for me .. and if you guys rather chat .. then i guess im art at the wrong door.

So tournament offer entails:

- no friendliness, my friends. ;)

- no chatting.

- no whining.

Sounds like a lot of fun... for some folks at least. :D

Gather some gamers for their skills and reap the karma/friends/views/likes + the tone of the busy boss that obviously has many better things to do. Everybody should run tournaments! :P

Jokes aside for a sec: tournaments in a game mode so dependent on timing => have to have some professional means to deal with lag issue, if that's to be convincing, along with good and CLEAR pov work regarding camera positions. And I say this especially with your "anti-whining policy" in mind: being unclear here will fuel a lot of whining; e.g. when somebody wins the pounce because they're on the lucky side of lag. If organizers just run with "the game says so" and everybody keeps seeing that lag, then THAT won't reflect too well on organizers, who will seem like they don't know what they're doing. That's asking for whine-central. 

Good luck to you and all participants, and sorry but I'm not interested, even if I would enjoy watching footage/edits.

But anyways , it starts looking like this community is only intrested in pointing out where problems are. Keeping them selfs more busy with Personal preferences like how i type and so on.. So yeah here we come to this point.. Coz im getting tired of all the WHINING you guys can only do..

Befor i cancel everything Because of your intrest about everything besides the tournament. im asking you guys .. are we here to judge and whine ? or for having a blast as a community?

Coz i can happely walk away from this whole idea and you guys can whine against the walls about what i do and dont do .. as i sed iv got a short fuse that your going to notice Now.

Dus kerel nu gade gij mij zegge omda gij uw eige intresseert in talen en perfectie in uw sterkste punte.. Dan ga ik u nu ook vragen om zoals mij 110meter boven de grond te komen werke .. als ge dan nog alles perfect en zonder problemen chupacabra .. moogde gij uw bakkes open trekke tegen mij. Vooral eer da ge da bewijst kunde gij is mooi een boomhut bouwe en benji gaan springe..

Stoort da u ook dak overal de "n" weg laat en da inplaats van dat? want anders zou ik u zegge "Get A Life" my friend.. zoals ik al zij ist leven nie wa te kort om u te moeie mee ander en zou het nie toffer zen als ge gewoon plezier maakt ?

Sorry for the Dutch needed to point out some thing.

So here is my final question to all you haters and whiners..

DO YOU WANNE PLAY OR NOT ? if so stop beeing complicated and make fun. if not im gladly to walk away ...choice is up 

Heel irritant ja, ik verstond er bijna niks van. Natuurlijk willen wij spelen, dus start die competitie nou maar. Trouwens hoe verdien jij je geld eigenlijk terug?

Trouwens hoe verdien jij je geld eigenlijk terug?

Ach ja, how i earn my money back ?Euhm dude you miss the point read true everything what iv sed .. Coz its there in one of my previeus post. But to give you a clear answer!! im not a DEV nor am i a part of a gaming company. But i do fund certain games .. in redesigning or offering funds for a new game that they wanne make .. I offer them cash so they can do what they need to do.. And i will get my cash back + the agread % on the duration opf time. So who is Funding the UT Arena WX-42? well ME. I pay people from my crew to fight you guys .. thats why i also offer sponsored gaming . For thows few sellected. And true doing that i can filter out if there wurth it or not .. If they are , then they get my position in this Project and they continue what iv started.. Any more questions not regarding to the game?

I don't believe that somebody asked where that 50E came from :o It's not like it's 5000 right?

50E is something even i can afford lightly and it's small price for hosting a tournament.

Edited by sanjyuubi

LOOOOOOOL small price for hosting a tournament.. so you sed 50€ is light ... So are you saying that your trowing in an other 50€ as price money with your big mouth? or going to back off with your tail between your legs? Coz hey its a light amout ... So an other 50 or 500 on your head as pricemoney im up for that !!!!!

So again do you agrea with this ? Or is it going to be a NO ?

WHAHAHAHAAAAAAA now i do wanne see you putting an other 50€'s as price money !!!

I don't believe that somebody asked where that 50E came from :o It's not like it's 5000 right?

50E is something even i can afford lightly and it's small price for hosting a tournament.

And yes someone did ask where the money came from + how im going to get it back .. only that convo was in dutch amigo. Que biene?

I start to think that sanjyuubi is a pendejo!!

[persona] Que tiene un desarrollo mental inferior al que se considera normal.

Edited by xevilxGodlike

LOOOOOOOL small price for hosting a tournament.. so you sed 50€ is light ... So are you saying that your trowing in an other 50€ as price money with your big mouth? or going to back off with your tail between your legs? Coz hey its a light amout ... So an other 50 or 500 on your head as pricemoney im up for that !!!!!

So again do you agrea with this ? Or is it going to be a NO ?

WHAHAHAHAAAAAAA now i do wanne see you putting an other 50€'s as price money !!!

Considering your attitude you're just a juvenile, you have to be, if not, it's even more embarassing since you can't even read properly. I recommend you to spend at least 8 hours with dictionary, even take private lessons and read what i wrote over and over till you finally understands what is the difference between "i can" and "i have to". In my wildest dreams i didn't even thought that you will fell such low as to perform such a shamefull act of taunting me into getting money, such a truly blameworthy act of despair that only other oversensitive kid could fell into. How shamefull of you, you thought that your obvious trap might work on me, but your wrong.

FYI, there is something called a job, if that doesn't exists in your dictionary, then there is huge gap between us you're not destinied to cross for eons. 50E is not something i would cry about if i would organise tournament (read it for straight 24 hours to understand there is nothing about giving you money there, ask here if you doubt), but i certainly won't aid some stranger guy who made such pitiable approach  and even insulted me at the same time (are you nuts?). You're trying to make me your victim here and as things went that way, i don't feel any obligation to prove anything to you. I know the truth, my friends know the truth, you lost your chance to know the truth. Your  social engineering sucks. Grow up.

Edited by sanjyuubi

No No No my friend again .. your the one saying Big Mouth stuff now keep your words true.

Sinds you think its a bit light as reward for hosting a tournament.. and you say that you easely can do that aswell .. and it isnt like its 5000.. well its also not 500 000.. but sinds your not willingly to keep your words true.

I kindly request you to find a difrent Threat to go bother.. No i will not allaw you to participate in any of your events nor tournaments.. Unlees you with your big mouth offer 50 to 5000€ as a reward for this tournament. If not Stay away Pendejo.

Nah NVM your banned from everything that we host  Bye Bye my lovely friend :D PS : you can state as much oppinion as you want .. clearly shows you never had human psycologie.. and btw your statement is likewise go figger it out

Edited by xevilxGodlike

.. your the one saying Big Mouth stuff now keep your words true.

You're the one with delusions and obviously hallucinations here. Where did i stated that i to GIVE you and what's most important that i PROMISED anything for 

THIS tournament? You just made it.  I'll give you 50E if you prove it. You can't, unless you use bribes for moderators to edit my message.

Nah NVM your banned from everything that we host

Ooooooh! The saddest thing in the world.

Bye Bye my lovely friend

Wow. And i thought that you can't outdo yourself more, but silly me:

im not here to be your friend.

Make up your mind.

Edited by sanjyuubi

I'm on PS4. I'm the best Night Hunter. I would like to compete

Your welcome to join in . just remember this. if you win i can NOT pay you 50€ unless you have an "Active Steam Account" !!

But anyone with an Xbox and PS4 is welcome !!