xevilxGodlike

The Underground Tournaments : Arena Wx-42 <> Tournament : Be The Zombie ! & Win 50 € !

nIZbGog.png?1

< Tournament Concept >

Concept :

I would like to host a tournament inside this game, the idea is to play as a zombie.

The person who played the best as being a zombie will be rewarded with 50€ of games of your selection on the steam store.

This means you either buy one game with it or 10 it's all the same for me.

How will this work? I as "the tournament host" will buy you your selected games and i will send them over to you as a gift.

Why would i like to do this in this way? Because my steam purchase history can be used as proof that i'm a man of my word.

Everyone that would like to join in this "Tournament" will play for beeing the best "Zombie".
This means that everyone will be devided in groups by a random bracket system (Challonge).
From that moment when the groups are made, everyone plays the zombie match untill your match is over.
A screenshot will be made to prove the score you have.
This will be done by yourself & Tournament host / moderator.
After everyone played his match, we will compare the scores.
and the best zombie of every group continues untill theres only one player left !!
If we do not have enuff players to make multiple groups then the tournament is very simple, same rules just ended quicker without any groups.
In this tournament the score as playing a "Human" DOUZ NOT COUNT !!
Regardless if your playing on PC - Xbox One - PS4. Everyone is welcome to participate.
But to recieve the reward, you need a "Active Steam Account".
Without having a steam account your still welcome to battle for : Honnor - Glory & Respect.

Streaming :

Option 1). To be able to stream the whole event we aither use steam and request the players who can to stream there own games so we can watch and restream this over twitch.

Option 2). A streamer joins every match that will be played and helps the human team. Althow you can ask yourself questions in how well will he play. and douz he support the humans aswell as any other player.

Option 3). we combine these 2 options regarding what that player can handle with his pc. If he cant stream true steam we can place the streamer in his team.

Payment :

Your reward can only be given true steam. For this u'll need an active steam account !!

Warning up infront : When you create a steam account, when you dont have one yet.
Do understand that your account will only be active after you bought somthing of 5€.
After thats done your account is activated and ready to recieve any gift out there.

< Date & Time >

Saturday 30/07/2016 @ 00.00 - 24.00 (UTC+01:00) Brussel, Kopenhagen, Madrid, Parijs
(For thows living in Central EU, this just means Saturday @ midnight.)
Timer - http://scut.forumotion.com/h5-dying-light-tournament

At this time we start rounding up the people who wanned to play, so that we can start an hour later and that everything is set. If we can start sooner, we start sooner. But then atleast people have an hour that they can be later. If your still not here after that hour. YOUR OUT !!

< Rules >

Connecting to your opponents - You will recieve a players name and add him to your steam friendslist.
From that moment on you can join each others games true steam. In this way we can make the visible to only your steam friends and we can play our tournament without beeing interrupted.
So all 5 players get the same name to add & connect to. And ofcorz as zombie you need to invade only when all the players joined the same match.

How do i connect? - You start the game, in main menu press "Play" then sellect "Be the zombie" once your in the Tutorial Play Ground, Press "ALT + TAB" to open the steam ingame menu. Then go to your friendslist press the arrow nexst to his name and press "join game". This is the simpelest way to connect as a zombie. You can also try the ingame matchmaking system but this will take a bit longer to find the game.

< Sign Up >

If you already want to join in just because you like the idea or just wanna grab the cash.
you can visit us and sign your self up in this link.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheUndergroundTournaments/discussions/12/357287304417596504/?tscn=1464378103

< Steam Group >

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheUndergroundTournaments

< Introduction Movies >

Edited by xevilxGodlike

Now this I really want to see. They are some Hunters I know of that play extremely good and I would like to see them compete. Although I am worried because of cheaters and many human players that have got their hands on so many modded weapons such as the semi-auto crossbow. I would like to help out with the Tournament Concept if that is okay.

Well sure but do you also have a steam account ? coz without that i can not pay you the reward if you win !! + it needs to be an active steam account. an "inactive" will not be capable in recieving any rewards!!

+ a Kind request to any mod or admin on the forum, is it posible to pinn this for 3 weeks max? In a week im going on a vakation and when im back ill make the full concept 2 weeks after that we'll launch the tournament.

After the launch you can take it down and close the threat to round it up !! :) Thanks

Edited by xevilxGodlike

What are the rules and how it would work?

With the mine seeders like Hank and his friends i doubt that any hunter will win that prize. :)

Somebody who wrote "Sign me up aswell never played as zombie should be a blast" doesn't have a clue what he is talking about :)

HeHe ^^. Well like i sed i need 8 people that need to show intrest befor i start any concept. I will also make a 3D-Animated tutorial in how everything will go + rules and so on for simple sakes.

General idea is that you play as a zombie, the max amount of players if 5 in a game. 4 players 1 zombie. you keep on cyceling untill everyone played the zombie. the zombie with the best results advances.. and so on untill one guy left.

Any more info , i would like to see people raising there hands in grabbing the Cash :D :D :D

GrZ +evil+ :D

PS : We also use a bracket list, so that everything happens fair in randomizing.

Edited by xevilxGodlike

General idea is that you play as a zombie, the max amount of players if 5 in a game. 4 players 1 zombie. you keep on cyceling untill everyone played the zombie. the zombie with the best results advances.. and so on untill one guy left.

If this means that i would have to play as human then thats not for me. I'm really bad at :)

Also, for game like 1vs4 it would be hard to arrange if this is international contest, different timezones might made this hard to gather all people when they have free time.

Edited by sanjyuubi

Lissen up go to my steam group and check my previus work iv done for "Star Conflict" sinds i was an Ex member of them untill i quited. on our tournaments we horsted they builded an ingame tournament system. we orginized tournaments where we combined the EU, ENG & RU community. Yes it was hard to manage but it was a blast and well wurth it !!! So leave the head wurrying to me :D All you need to do is lesser wurry and more participating .. what do you got to lose....?? :P :P :P

And btw the points of beeing a zombie count not as beeing a human ;)

Edited by xevilxGodlike

And btw the points of beeing a zombie count not as beeing a human ;)

The problem here lies in cycling system, even if one would perform good as a hunter, he  drag down the whole team as survivor and imagine such situation where only two people remains and one of them can't play as human well, the outcome is clear.

Anyway, i'm waiting for the final touches of you proposal, i got interestet one person to participate right now.

B) Just give me time, in the mean while. Grab a chair some drinks & chips or popcorne and enjoy the show B)

PS: wud you play bad as a human so an other zombie has it easyer ? I wuddnt, im a very competitive person :P

Edited by xevilxGodlike

B) Just give me time, in the mean while. Grab a chair some drinks & chips or popcorne and enjoy the show B)

PS: wud you play bad as a human so an other zombie has it easyer ? I wuddnt, im a very competitive person :P

Yeah, that's what i think. I'm anxious to see how everything will unfold.

Great idea!  I like the format.  It requires you to be skilled as both the Survivor and the Hunter to win. :)

awesome & thank you for the pinning of this tourney. well as i sed i managed to host tournaments for aswell the ENG - EU and RU community at the same time where everyone could participate on more or less a desent time.i generaly work with UTC+1 time zone, but depending on who played we will arrange the tournaments full discription + as we noticed in the pased a counter counting down to the day it starts helps alot. you can check regardless your timezone (fits always)

if you would like to see some previeus work iv done, here are some links:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheUndergroundTournaments/discussions/12/

http://scut.forumotion.com/h6-star-conflict-youtube-playlist

Edited by xevilxGodlike

Great idea!  I like the format.  It requires you to be skilled as both the Survivor and the Hunter to win. :)

But that makes this statement invalid: "The person who played the best as being a zombie will be rewarded with 50€ of games of your selection on the steam store."

But that makes this statement invalid: "The person who played the best as being a zombie will be rewarded with 50€ of games of your selection on the steam store."

No, by playing good as the human too, you decrease the chances that the current zombie will perform best.

No, by playing good as the human too, you decrease the chances that the current zombie will perform best.

That makes difficulty uneven. It have less impact on 4vs1 (you can still be targeted the most if hunter knows you are weak link), but in 1vs1 the outcome is determined by who played as human better.

More like a best "Be the zombie" player tournament than a zombie.

It's still nice format to play contest, but for less people.

Edited by sanjyuubi

Awesome comment thank you, cuddnt sed it better my self.

Very well. Some people complaine about "OOooooow No I Need To Play As a Human?" Answer "Yes". Reason : Simple .. if you are chupacabra as a human and even thow your good as a zombie.. by playing bad as a human you give the other people the better hand in making a better score then you. So yes "Both" playing as a zombie and human is required. But only the SCORE OF BEEING A ZOMBIE COUNTS !!

That makes difficulty uneven. It have less impact on 4vs1 (you can still be targeted the most if hunter knows you are weak link), but in 1vs1 the outcome is determined by who played as human better.

More like a best "Be the zombie" player tournament than a zombie.

It's still nice format to play contest, but for less people.

i prefer playing the game as intended why? if you have friends that you dedicated play with. you might wanne sign up as a team in also seeing who is the better zombie. as in protecting each other.

Althow you have a fair point a 1vs1 is a good plan. (dont get me wrong) aslong as we dont have to many people we can see what the concept will be and switch it to a 1vs1 and a team mode.

This all depends on how many people you have. coz imagion if you have 100 players all signed up in a 1vs1 !! U'll be busy a whole weekend from friday untill sunday , repeating matches from the morning untill the evening + count the lost time in trying to contact everyone and waiting for thows who have real life interruptions. And dont forget the potty brakes.. when your hosting a tournament a stress releave full pause never hurts!!

But as i sed we have no Fixed Concept yet. But i am happy to see so many people that are intrested allready !! Thank you guys for your support !!

+ dont you guys think the devs shud join us 2 ? Depending on how well they are... they can do a match independent of our tournament just so we can live stream it :D + If you guys as devs play, iv got a bonus supprice for each one of you guys :D

(if you have a steam account ofcorz)

Edited by xevilxGodlike

if you have friends that you dedicated play with. you might wanne sign up as a team in also seeing who is the better zombie.

That won't do :) Imagine that 90% of players are high school age. They tend to be aggressive in normal games against hunter. Add that they can lose a prize and they etch they hate forverer :) There are two players from my friend list already signed up and one of them fits my describtions :) For some people it will be a fight for life and death. Fun is somewhere in the backplanes only.

Playing against DEVS would be nice idea.

Should there be a rule to record matches from all perspectives? Then someone could do a montage with perpectives switched to a human that is targeted by human or a human who can see someone is being targeted (depends on which scene looks cooler). That will also reveal if human have something non legit in inventory, should be disqualified if he used one of those (having it in inventory doesn't violate rules).

Edited by sanjyuubi

That won't do :) Imagine that 90% of players are high school age. They tend to be aggressive in normal games against hunter. Add that they can lose a prize and they etch they hate forverer :) There are two players from my friend list already signed up and one of them fits my describtions :) For some people it will be a fight for life and death. Fun is somewhere in the backplanes only.

Playing against DEVS would be nice idea.

Should there be a rule to record matches from all perspectives? Then someone could do a montage with perpectives switched to a human that is targeted by human or a human who can see someone is being targeted (depends on which scene looks cooler). That will also reveal if human have something non legit in inventory, should be disqualified if he used one of those (having it in inventory doesn't violate rules).

Lissen i to have a very short fuse in alot of things and to sum up everything you try to point out.your making yourself sic with wurries you shuddnt wurrie about.im here to offer you an event that you can partisipate. Im not here to lissen how you make yourself sic with ideas and opinions. As iv sed the concept and idea is simple and easy regardless of all the negative vieu and complainings. You aither join in and have fun. Or ignore this post.. All the negative wurrying that you do is on your personal preference. If you dislike the idea. Dont play along.and about the streaming and video making.. Dont wurrie about that. I do that as a living so as i sed... Iv done this multiple times in the past stop wurrying everything is coverd.. From hosting profesional tournaments to making videos everything regarding The Underground Tournaments arena wx-42 is coverd and arranged up in front. You currently see me alone.. But iv got a whole crew working with me for 7 years allready :D so again to answer most things your making head troubles about. Dont. Iv done this befor, just wait untill the concept is made then ill answer everything you wanne know. And also you will see that your going to like it.never had did we had anyone regretting playing in our tournaments. Just remind your self on our slogan. "All are welcome, not all will survive."

Sorry if i sounded rude but i get frustrated when people make big problems out of simple things :D when im home ill re check this post and my respond. For now with my quick over look this is my respond :P

Aye now that im home. Regarding what i sed here above.

For starting as you can see im well formilliar with this forum. Sinds alot a games use this one. (This dousnt means my english is perfect sinds i live in Belgium)

If i offended someone, im very sorry wasnt my intention in the first place.

What i was trying to say is.. Stop wurrying about things coz if you search for them, u'll find many to brake your head over.

But regardless of all this understand that i wont host a tournament that isnt fair for everyone !! Nor is this my first tournament.

With this bin sed understand aswell that with "The Underground Tournaments : Arena WX-42®" comes a complete "theme".

This means that we provide our own "Sponsors", "Animated videos" for aswell the tournaments and anything els,"Tournament hosting" we have our own full working concepts what work in any game regarding a certain few rules that the game needs to have.., "UT CREW" we have our own crew we work with. This dousnt means that we cant use any help. Everyone is welcome.

With this bin sed. I understand that we can come across alot of problems.

- To start off with the concept i described is suitable more or less.

- Players that dont wanne play as human or zombie.

- Players will be bad losers.

- Nation and timezone.

- How to contact?

- Please if you can come op with some valid problems state them down below.

To answer some of the questions discribed here above.

- If you dont wanne play as a Human or a Zombie..??!! Then why or you even intrested in this? coz the game actualy exzists in Co-ops and invade a co-ops...

- Bad Losers are everywhere.. By the nexst tournament they forgot about it and will try again.. and even make it if the do better and more effort..

- Nation & Timezones. Now this is one to wurry about. Why most RU players dont wanne speak ENG nor any EU language. But hey its the same for every ENG speaking person.. and we as EU people where inbetween trying to do damage controle... Same with time zones .. same principal.. everyone loves a good game in the evening but dousnt wants to wake up early to play his match.. seen this all to often !! So we just need to see from what continent we have the most players and base our tournament on that.

- How to contact. Simple if needed you can have my phone number, whats app, skype, steam.. Anything of social media that you prefer.

Now what are "Side Problems" ?

"Side Problems" are the ones we just described here above.

They start with personal prefference. example : But i think. Owww No but what if. I dislike that. I dont want to. But there with more. And so on.

Now i understand all these questions.. dont get me wrong. When you ask yourself as a "Tournament Host", how do i make a good concept.

You dont look at what people will like and dislike. You look at what concept works, and what is suited with this game.

After that you can still look at some on the "Side Problems" but if you need to lissen to all of them it will end up in a complicated mess where no one is allawed anything and no one will have fun.

This same principle counts when your a DEV and your making a game. Yes you do lissen and read EVERYTHING !! But responding and lissening is hard to do if you need to lissen to everything and everyone.

Coz in the end you will fail and no one is happy. So there for let us start with a Stable and Basic Concept that anyone can enjoy.. And if you lose ?? No wurries if this turns out to be Fun & a Blast like i intended.

I will surely do this more often.

Now in what "Fase" are we currently in desinging the "concept"?

"Fase"

- Gathering People -

When this is done im going to work on the concept.

When will this start?

- When im back from my vakation, that is the 10th June of 2016 -

After that (when im back) i will strait away post a "Semi Full Concept" where we then still can look to some of the "Side Problems" to make the concept more intresting or better.

Again if im "offending" ? And that is posible !! Sinds im a man that values honor, respect , loyalty and so on..

Some people call me a Tyrant, some call me a God or the Devil.

I call my self simple and strict. A is A and B is B.

So again sorry if i did sound rude or was offending in any way. All i intend is a Fun Tournament for All !!

Edited by xevilxGodlike

Lissen i to have a very short fuse in alot of things and to sum up everything you try to point out.your making yourself sic with wurries you shuddnt wurrie about.im here to offer you an event that you can partisipate. Im not here to lissen how you make yourself sic with ideas and opinions. As iv sed the concept and idea is simple and easy regardless of all the negative vieu and complainings. You aither join in and have fun. Or ignore this post.. All the negative wurrying that you do is on your personal preference. If you dislike the idea. Dont play along.and about the streaming and video making.. Dont wurrie about that. I do that as a living so as i sed... Iv done this multiple times in the past stop wurrying everything is coverd.. From hosting profesional tournaments to making videos everything regarding The Underground Tournaments arena wx-42 is coverd and arranged up in front. You currently see me alone.. But iv got a whole crew working with me for 7 years allready :D so again to answer most things your making head troubles about. Dont. Iv done this befor, just wait untill the concept is made then ill answer everything you wanne know. And also you will see that your going to like it.never had did we had anyone regretting playing in our tournaments. Just remind your self on our slogan. "All are welcome, not all will survive."

Sorry if i sounded rude but i get frustrated when people make big problems out of simple things :D when im home ill re check this post and my respond. For now with my quick over look this is my respond :P

Aye now that im home. Regarding what i sed here above.

For starting as you can see im well formilliar with this forum. Sinds alot a games use this one. (This dousnt means my english is perfect sinds i live in Belgium)

If i offended someone, im very sorry wasnt my intention in the first place.

What i was trying to say is.. Stop wurrying about things coz if you search for them, u'll find many to brake your head over.

But regardless of all this understand that i wont host a tournament that isnt fair for everyone !! Nor is this my first tournament.

With this bin sed understand aswell that with "The Underground Tournaments : Arena WX-42®" comes a complete "theme".

This means that we provide our own "Sponsors", "Animated videos" for aswell the tournaments and anything els,"Tournament hosting" we have our own full working concepts what work in any game regarding a certain few rules that the game needs to have.., "UT CREW" we have our own crew we work with. This dousnt means that we cant use any help. Everyone is welcome.

With this bin sed. I understand that we can come across alot of problems.

- To start off with the concept i described is suitable more or less.

- Players that dont wanne play as human or zombie.

- Players will be bad losers.

- Nation and timezone.

- How to contact?

- Please if you can come op with some valid problems state them down below.

To answer some of the questions discribed here above.

- If you dont wanne play as a Human or a Zombie..??!! Then why or you even intrested in this? coz the game actualy exzists in Co-ops and invade a co-ops...

- Bad Losers are everywhere.. By the nexst tournament they forgot about it and will try again.. and even make it if the do better and more effort..

- Nation & Timezones. Now this is one to wurry about. Why most RU players dont wanne speak ENG nor any EU language. But hey its the same for every ENG speaking person.. and we as EU people where inbetween trying to do damage controle... Same with time zones .. same principal.. everyone loves a good game in the evening but dousnt wants to wake up early to play his match.. seen this all to often !! So we just need to see from what continent we have the most players and base our tournament on that.

- How to contact. Simple if needed you can have my phone number, whats app, skype, steam.. Anything of social media that you prefer.

Now what are "Side Problems" ?

"Side Problems" are the ones we just described here above.

They start with personal prefference. example : But i think. Owww No but what if. I dislike that. I dont want to. But there with more. And so on.

Now i understand all these questions.. dont get me wrong. When you ask yourself as a "Tournament Host", how do i make a good concept.

You dont look at what people will like and dislike. You look at what concept works, and what is suited with this game.

After that you can still look at some on the "Side Problems" but if you need to lissen to all of them it will end up in a complicated mess where no one is allawed anything and no one will have fun.

This same principle counts when your a DEV and your making a game. Yes you do lissen and read EVERYTHING !! But responding and lissening is hard to do if you need to lissen to everything and everyone.

Coz in the end you will fail and no one is happy. So there for let us start with a Stable and Basic Concept that anyone can enjoy.. And if you lose ?? No wurries if this turns out to be Fun & a Blast like i intended.

I will surely do this more often.

Now in what "Fase" are we currently in desinging the "concept"?

"Fase"

- Gathering People -

When this is done im going to work on the concept.

When will this start?

- When im back from my vakation, that is the 10th June of 2016 -

After that (when im back) i will strait away post a "Semi Full Concept" where we then still can look to some of the "Side Problems" to make the concept more intresting or better.

Again if im "offending" ? And that is posible !! Sinds im a man that values honor, respect , loyalty and so on..

Some people call me a Tyrant, some call me a God or the Devil.

I call my self simple and strict. A is A and B is B.

So again sorry if i did sound rude or was offending in any way. All i intend is a Fun Tournament for All !!

*said *vacation *want to *doesn't, to give a few corrections. I'm sorry but I get really frustrated by incorrect spelling. I'm not even a native english speaker myself, and I live in the Netherlands, but I've ruled out my spelling mistakes. I think that is really important in internet communication.