b1sh0p

Surviors

Sorry for the late answer: same name, same dumb profile picture. :lol: Hope to see you out there, even though I think we may have had some games in the past... then again, there might be many Bishops idk.

Also, there should be thread or place for people to hook up with other folks to schedule some game time, as everybody dislikes not having a good survivor group to engage or not having any hunters invade.

That way folks can take a more active hand in their matchmaking. This thread is a good example of that general need so I think it's good that this is brought up. Thx for that, man!

Edited by Chickeninja

Sorry for the late answer: same name, same dumb profile picture. :lol: Hope to see you out there, even though I think we may have had some games in the past... then again, there might be many Bishops idk.

Also, there should be thread or place for people to hook up with other folks to schedule some game time, as everybody dislikes not having a good survivor group to engage or not having any hunters invade.

That way folks can take a more active hand in their matchmaking. This thread is a good example of that general need so I think it's good that this is brought up. Thx for that, man!

Oh ok, thanks for the info, I have sent you a invite.

I would also like to play with some experianced survivors. I'm on PS4 and know the NH role extremely well but still getting used to the item swap. I'm not very good as a human but really want to learn and can't do it alone.