Maybe another gamemode involving the Night Hunter?

And more game pvp mods.. human vs human.. and humans vs 2 night hunters will be amazing!

I think this game dont need dying light 2. Maybe DLC with these improviment, many people will enjoy!

But this game needs a dedicated server too for good experience play. Because some players are too laaaged for play.

Edited by DaniloC.Q

Would you like a Dying Light 2?  What kind of PVP would you like to see?  

First question: Absolutely! You guys blew it out of the park with this game. In a sea of Microtransaction-riddled grind-fests, Dying Light was the lighthouse leading us to shore. And the Following was a wonderful, mysterious addition to the campaign. Y'all can quote me on that. ^_^

Second question: A similar game-mode is fine (Being the Night Hunter is just too much fun!), but I would personally suggest it be a separate mode from Single player.

Diving into player's games was a really innovative way to approach the PVP, but it left the mode open to exploits/glitches that would have been much less damaging in Single Player. I think the Single Player in DL really lends itself to the idea of acquiring/sharing weapons, so please don't change that, but that type of system is always going to let in item duplication. Which isn't a "good" thing overall, but it's not experience-deterring for the players until it leaks into PVP.

Borderlands is a perfect example of this, as it has no dedicated PVP, so unique item duplication is almost purely beneficial for players and practically a feature at this point, but is still restricted by level.

Just my two cents! Whatever you end up doing, if you make a Dying Light 2, I'll be there Day 1.

Would you like a Dying Light 2?  And what kind of PVP would you like to see?

This game is phenomenal and sorry if I offend but I think it stomps Dead Island(It's a good game, but.. not a Dying Light). With more parkour animations and stuff also if you can(In case you hadn't known I love parkour already)

PVP - And the PVP? I was thinking maybe you could make the PVP more stealthy than it is now? I mean, now is purposely made for both sides to fight in fast-paced action. But in the new one, could you have two PVP game modes? One stealthy and one for fast-paced action, with character trees and abilities, and different zombie classes and make the zombie's skill-tree bigger and broader instead of 4 spits with different levels and only 3+ new moves. 

Another good thing to add is when there's 4v1, instead of it being 1, another hunter is allowed to join. Making it a 4v2.

Duping(Fixed) - I also noticed how in Dying Light, there was duping and ik how to fix it. You should add a smaller quantity limit. Maybe.. 20 or 30, and you can only have 2 full stacks if a person exceeds this limit, they're warned with the 30+(or 20+) duped stacks removed, if they do it again, they're temp banned, and if they do it once more, their level and inventory is reset. That will keep duping at arms length.

Gameplay Experience - I love the game, after I beat it I find it fun to run around with my friends and kill zombies. And I know you guys did what you can with the races and competitions and side-quests, but despite the sidequests, I don't find there being much to do. Killing zombies is fun, but after like an hour, it'll grow on me and maybe even other players. Idk.. but if you don't "fix" this it's fine because I don't find that there's anything to fix, it's just not very amusing to me, but that's my opinion.

Zombies - I was thinking of maybe adding new zombies?

Maybe a "spider zombie" that's a big zombie that has 4 legs and 4 arms that camp in dark places when they come out at night and they're usually under bridges, or on a wall in an alley way, and other dark secure places. They put down some kind of yuck instead of webs, and their walk length is limited by the distance of their sticky stuff that you could get stuck on, and when you get stuck, you can press x AND y to get off while it creeps to you.

And maybe another zombie that's called a "camper", hides in the potholes in the ground, they stick their heads up when you come near and if they get you, you have to fight them off, or u can jump on the pothole and put them back down, or shoot them.

Then a third kind of zombie called jumper, it walks slow but it can jump far and high distances.

And a forth zombie that swims in the water. They prefer the water and their body is big and bloated because of it, and of course they attack you if you're in the water too long and then try and drag you under and eat you.

I'd just like more diverse and other challenging zombies that could put up a fight. Volatiles and the current ones are pretty creative, but there's not much diversity in the zombie population.

NPCs - It'd be good if there were more kinds of them too. Like maybe swat that has armor and a bit harder to kill.

The end - 

Sorry for overwhelming you with my suggestions and ideas. If you don't add anything I say it's fine but please at LEAST just add the duping fix thing. It's just, in case you hadn't noticed, I'm a player who likes to have a lot of options in the games I play and I like a challenge. Dying Light has lots of options in it with weapons, parkour moves(which are still kinda limited but it's ok), clothing, and other things. But there's things that are limited here.

But anyway this is just what I think. Thanks for responding Pete.

Edited by RaceyStorm3124

I would like to see different monster types to play in PVP.  in 1v4 keep the same NH, but like mentioned previously a souped up demolisher (Hulk) would be nice.  Relatively much slower moving than a NH, but super hard to kill and powerful.  Can climb buildings, jump great distances, and GP so hard that players take damage at a further distance, through obstacles and on different levels.  Can pick up items and throw them like canisters, cars, and as always tear up asphalt and throw it.

You can turn one of the little screamers into a spider monkey like creature that is super quick and can summon other zombies at will--no spits.  Still has the disorienting scream.  Can climb walls and jump good distances to get around.  Its melee attack is jumping on the back of a player to claw and bite around his face and neck.

I've thought about invading a game unannounced as a viral or new type of zombie.  It would kind of be like how the agents moved from body to body in the Matrix.  In game, the zombie isn't that powerful, no more powerful than any other zombie, but also doesn't show up in survivor sense or on the mini map.  You could also occupy one of the thugs men's bodies, or the wandering residents that attack you for the antizin.  This is less for a PvP match than it is as a way to increase the difficulty of the campaign player--NNPC if you will.  I guess it could be twisted into a non-player character actually helping a player character without using their own Kyle Crane. It's not that out of the ordinary as I've been playing NH before and a player jumped in and started helping me as a human!

I would like to see a way to record matches, or any game play, as an in-game replayable file.  I forget which game used to do that, but it was interesting to be able to replay the game and move around in the space to watch it third person.  While I enjoy watching videos of matches, being able to watch third person would be AWESOME!

I've thought about invading a game unannounced as a viral or new type of zombie. 

I think this would be a fun little "extra" feature!

If you don't want to do anything tough and just mess around, you could take over a zombie in a random player's game and control it. Runners, Volatiles, Demolishers, etc. Each would have basic movement features and would attack as they normally do, with only slight variations (e.g., Spitting for toxic zombies, throwing objects/charging for Demolishers). You could come in and leave anytime without interrupting the host's play if they're online.

No big rewards (beyond maybe costumes or something for killing X Humans as a zombie), and no penalties to the Human if they die by another Human controlling a zombie. Just a fun little thing to do in your spare time.

You could call the mode "Sunday Drive."

I would like to see more quests involving various vehicles, like driving military trucks, tanks (auto leave if invasion is coming) or bringing locomotive to a train cars, transporting group of people or just bringing the resources to a village, you have to defend the train from virals or maybe volatiles (there are already tons of unused tracks at the countryside screaming of uselessness).

Maybe separation BTZ from main game could allow to bring more restriction that will prevent from cheating or using weapons not intended to be in that mode (for e.g. if someone would lay hands on some modded weapon, it would led to synchronization or no damage problems as other players game will not support the data involved with that weapon).

The storyline could involve somebody else as main character, but with some parts played as mutated Crane. Maybe it should be about the origins of the outbreak and new dirt regarding the GRE and somebody obsessed with immortality.

Player run dedicated servers pls even if you provide the rental, with more game modes =  what ever you produce will last for yrs to come and guarantee more sold copies because of this.

Here is an Interesting concept for Multiplayer.

The Corrupt Government has covered up the Outbreak of Harran.  But has a Testing Facility in an Irradiated and Abandoned City.

The Concept is: Survivors are Unleashed into the Abandoned City after being Injected with an Experimental Immunization.

The catch is they have to be Bitten out in the Field to see if the Immunization Works.  And Survive long enough to reach the Checkpoint and Safety. 

Lots of potential for something like this.

* Stealth Elements

* Dog Type Enemies that can Smell the Humans.

* Mini Checkpoints that give You Time to Heal and Restock but not Camp.

Survivors and Zombie Mobs can be Controlled by Human Players.

The Corrupt Government has covered up the Outbreak of Harran.  But has a Testing Facility in an Irradiated and Abandoned City.

The Concept is: Survivors are Unleashed into the Abandoned City after being Injected with an Experimental Immunization.

The catch is they have to be Bitten out in the Field to see if the Immunization Works.  And Survive long enough to reach the Checkpoint and Safety. 

* Stealth Elements

That's a great idea! The devs should really take this one into consideration.

* Stealth Elements

Very cool idea! :)

How about an idea where Night Hunters can dragged downed survivors to empty nest and turn them into a volatile?

I know it could use a lot of balancing, but I wish it could be done.

We always take your feedback into consideration and have even made multiple changes based on community feedback.  There are also many suggestions and ideas we have tried implementing in the past but didn't work out for various reasons.  

I personally would have loved to have had a lobby and multiple game types for BTZ but it wasn't in the cards this time around...

Pete, again, with all due respect, are you actually considering the ideas?

We always take your feedback into consideration and have even made multiple changes based on community feedback.  There are also many suggestions and ideas we have tried implementing in the past but didn't work out for various reasons.  

I personally would have loved to have had a lobby and multiple game types for BTZ but it wasn't in the cards this time around...

Take it from a Hunter who's been around a while - a massive amount of what we've asked for has been implemented in the game, especially compared to other IPs.

And at no cost to the player! I was ecstatic when I heard Mutations were free. Happy wallet = happy customer.

Sure, there were "necessary" changes, like Timeouts and the various OHKO glitches, but cost-to-click UV Lights? Item cooldowns? continuous Tendril-to-Ground momentum? These were QoP improvements based on our feedback.