Would you like a Dying Light 2?  What kind of PVP would you like to see?  

To be honest I think a lot of people would not want to see another Dying Light game with pvp like this again. At the end of the day pvp as BtZ feels like the survivors hold all the cards due to  duped inventories, cheated level 250s, and the general feeling that the monster is about as tough as a wet paper bag. On top of all this you created a PVP game where the survivors hunt down the monster; needless to say you got that part backwards as the humans should not be looking to engage it in a fight as the primary way to win. It's so strange that player inventories are in no way limited as to what they can carry while the zombie has a limited number of spits.

It seems strange that the monster must choose to make sacrifices but the player does not. When a zombie mutates he loses all of his powers. Do players ever temporarily lose some of their assets for pvp? See how unfair that seems?  In theory the zombie has 4 spits but he can only use 2 at a time due to their linked nature. Let's transfer that weakness over to the player a bit. Imagine if the medkit was on a shared timer with the flare. That's a bit extreme but I think you get the idea. Overall BtZ feels like it was an afterthought in terms of balance. Crane has the priority as he is the single player game. Overall this translates to an unfair feeling when playing BtZ as you feel like an afterthought because as far as I can tell you are. Where's the zombie single player? You could have made a zombie campaign (not to late..... wtb that DLC). You could let hunters invade a zombie during his campaign and have the shoe be on the other foot for a new style of invasion mission. Where are the legendary hunter levels designed to

What kind of PVP would I like to see? Well for one as you have personally admitted playing 1 vs 4 as the game is right now is not balanced (and probably never well be). I think it would be a lot more interesting if there were 2 zombie slots vs 4 survivors. But given that you can't change that for this game I think it would be interesting if there were more than 1 type of zombie (you could implement that if you wanted). Overall the current monster is pretty much 100% stealth - the joke being that he can be detected by players at all times. I think you guys dropped the ball here in that there could have been a power monster, an agility monster and a hybrid monster.

The power monster would focus less on spits (read as take longer to regenerate them & have less... or it might have non damaging ones like perhaps a snare/root on shared timer and a blind/DoT on shared timer). It would lose the ability to pounce but wouldn't need it because it will easily kill a survivor in 1:1 combat. It would still have a sneak up on you grab of sorts but that would pretty much just be a you get pummeled or smashed into some object. And because he's slower/larger/more powerful shining the light would do much less overall and probably wouldn't interrupt the smash attack (because it uses up so little stamina).

You pretty much have the stealth model but he's missing the stealth part. This goes a long way to make the current PVP game ridiculous on some levels. The easiest way to win is to chase down the monster kill it and then have free time to kill the nest while he takes forever to respawn half way across the map. But back to the current game imbalance we have Crane who makes no noise when he uses sonar but the monster screams. Solution.... crane should not have sonar unless he sacrifices a gadget slot for it (read as you can either have a batman sonar helmet or a grappling hook). This would make the monster sneaky and hard to detect (something it most certainly is not right now). 

Interestingly enough the hybrid model would be a lot like the monster you have now. It's noisy when it runs and can be detected without using sonar (but is easy to detect when using sonar). It would need a bit of love in the areas of durability but otherwise I think it's fine.  This again is the joke in case you missed it.... you designed a monster that's meant to be a sneaky infiltrator that can be detected at all times without using sonar (but can be detected at all times with sonar anyway).

Long story short I bought a 4 pack of this game and gave the extra copies away to friends. None of them really have continued BtZ after getting the feeling that it feels rigged in favor of the survivor. I feel like I got my money's worth but not a single person has asked me if you guys have plans for a Dying Light sequel.  I think that speaks volumes about the current state of PVP in your game.

To be honest I think a lot of people would not want to see another Dying Light game with pvp like this again.

It seems strange that the monster must choose to make sacrifices but the player does not. 

Long story short I bought a 4 pack of this game and gave the extra copies away to friends. None of them really have continued BtZ after getting the feeling that it feels rigged in favor of the survivor. I feel like I got my money's worth but not a single person has asked me if you guys have plans for a Dying Light sequel.  I think that speaks volumes about the current state of PVP in your game.

That's pretty much all ya had to say. But I agree. I don't wanna see a PVP like this again. But I would like a sequel.

Take it from a Hunter who's been around a while - a massive amount of what we've asked for has been implemented in the game, especially compared to other IPs.

And at no cost to the player! I was ecstatic when I heard Mutations were free. Happy wallet = happy customer.

Sure, there were "necessary" changes, like Timeouts and the various OHKO glitches, but cost-to-click UV Lights? Item cooldowns? continuous Tendril-to-Ground momentum? These were QoP improvements based on our feedback.

Mmhm, I don't know about "massive". No cost to the player? Well first of all, going through all mutations is a huge grind and in the end you gain 3 extra skills which have a tied cooldown (yay), who in their right mind would pay for this anyway? I would have paid for a BtZ dlc so there would be no duping and maybe a little more effort put into it. I don't recall anyone asking or suggesting for the tendril->sprint update. It seems that was only implemented to have a chance to keep up with the buggies. Item cooldowns, that's a fun one, this is a great fix for the 1v1 matches, from my experience if there are more than one survivor the cooldown on flares doesn't even matter, 4v1 that's 8 flares they can throw around the nest or if they wait few seconds, 12. Not to mention you will never UV spit them all so 1 light is enough to keep you away. The main issues, IMO, are the lag, the animation locks which makes the hunter unable to do anything (missed tackle is almost always a 120hp hit, missed pounce gets the NH's stamina drained and most likely they will get dropkicked/dfa'd, which brings me to the ridiculous lock on DFA, more and more I see people grappling up&canceling just to go for the dfa since it is so easy to do. And lastly, normal mode healing. Of course, the lag cannot be fixed so that is why the hunter needs to get rid of the stupid locks and needs a bit more hp to fight more than one opponent. Now I don't expect any of this to ever happen and that is why I only play a game or two when I'm drunk. :D

Well first of all, going through all mutations is a huge grind and in the end you gain 3 extra skills which have a tied cooldown (yay), who in their right mind would pay for this anyway?

While I can definitely agree that Mutations took a really, really long time, there's 2 big differentiators in this situation

1. Techland didn't release Microtransactions alongside the Mutations to speed up progress. I give them huge props for this, because it says, "We want you to keep playing our game, and we want what you earn to be an experience gap, not a money gap." So having Toxic, UV Surpression, and UV Heal together requires time and effort, without the petty attempt to draw in profits from impatient people ala F2P games. Mutations did take a very long time, but at the very least it wasn't a cash-grab. I wish it was shorter, but max'ing out is an actual achievement in DL.

2. Humans actually have a very similar system: Legend Levels. It takes a crazy-long time to Max out Legend Levels on Normal Mode. Humans have the option to increase their difficulty and risk losing EXP by doing Nightmare/Hard, but it's still a very lengthy process. You just don't hear the comparison too often because most peeps just cheat their way through with duped Survivor Packages.

I don't recall anyone asking or suggesting for the tendril->sprint update. It seems that was only implemented to have a chance to keep up with the buggies.

It's actually still more efficient to Tendril after buggies, unless you're very specifically going in for a Tackle. Don't quote me on this, as I'm not associated with Tech in any way, but Tendril momentum was most likely implemented as a result of players' multiple requests to have the NH be able to attack players while Tendriling, or damaging Humans in/knocking Humans off small/tight spaces. Increasing the NH's run speed was also requested a lot here, and this assists with that request without making it a passive buff.

Overall, there's been a huge amount of changes in the game due to player feedback. As I mentioned before, a lot of them were "necessary," as in the blatant cheating/exploits, but quite a few have just been QoP updates as new mechanics/abuses have appeared.