emrdesign

Is It Possible To Have No Fog Inside A Building?

Hello,

Does anybody know if it is possible to have the weather effect set to very foggy (all the way to the left) so that it is very foggy outside but I want no fog inside a building??? Now I have fog both outside and inside.

Edited by emrdesign

If you want turn off fog and wind inside buildings, place ZoneBox on level, change class to SensorVarlist, create script in your project folder, for example varlist_interior.scr and set value using params in this script:

VarFloat("f_game_weather", 0.2)

VarFloat( "f_wind_power", 0.0 )

In Attributes of SensorVarlist attach this script to m_VarlistName field.

Hey emrdesign, 

The Above should do the trick!

Cheers,

Squirrel.

Edited by Rabid Squirrel

Hey Joluk,

I am busy trawling through the scripts and such built into the Developer Tools to see if I can find them, I'll keep you posted if I do.

Cheers,

Squirrel.

EDIT

Here is what I have found so far and I am by no means an expert, here is what I think they do (I haven't tested them):

• f_engine_simrange_fx - Simulation Range for FX, eg: VarFloat("f_engine_simrange_fx", 110.00000000000000000000)
  • f_engine_visrange_fx - Visual Range for FX , eg: VarFloat("f_engine_visrange_fx", 100.00000000000000000000)
  • f_distance_fog_near - Modifies Fog Visibility close to you, eg: VarFloat("f_distance_fog_near", 0.0000)
  • f_distance_fog_far - Modifies Fog Visibility far from you, eg:VarFloat("f_distance_fog_far", 100.0000)
  • f_map_player_toxic - On Screen Toxic Effect, eg: VarFloat("f_map_player_toxic", 0.55)
  • f_game_time - Sets the time of Day, eg: VarFloat("f_game_time", 0.00000000000000000000)
  • f_game_player_gre - Gives you the GRE effect, eg: VarFloat("f_game_player_gre", 1.0)
  • f_game_player_flashbang - Flashbang effect, eg: VarFloat("f_game_player_flashbang ", 1.0000000000000000000)
Edited by Rabid Squirrel