Wiggelz

Post Your Epic Spit Sticks!

Nice stick!

If I had to pick one, my favorite would be one that happened sometime in the first few weeks of the game's release.

Back when time-outs were nonexistent and players could just hang out in inaccessible areas all day, I scared a guy into falling off a tower with an unexpected stick. ^_^

that's awesome, it would be more awesome if you train with so you can repeat it when necessary, like some hunter that are training the timing to GP a moving buggy

Let's see what everyone has. I'm sure there are some crazy ones. I did this today and had to see what else is out there, enjoy!

like how he kicked players that are trying to join him, seem to me he's planning to troll you by staying in that spot, and yet like you said he surprised of the spit stick and kill himself :D

Nice stick!

If I had to pick one, my favorite would be one that happened sometime in the first few weeks of the game's release.

Back when time-outs were nonexistent and players could just hang out in inaccessible areas all day, I scared a guy into falling off a tower with an unexpected stick. ^_^

that's awesome, it would be more awesome if you train with so you can repeat it when necessary, like some hunter that are training the timing to GP a moving buggy

like how he kicked players that are trying to join him, seem to me he's planning to troll you by staying in that spot, and yet like you said he surprised of the spit stick and kill himself :D

Oh, actually, back then the game would show you every other Hunter trying to join the same game as you. If I joined a match as a Night Hunter, I would see every other Night Hunter trying, and failing, to join the match on the killfeed.

Let's see what everyone has. I'm sure there are some crazy ones. I did this today and had to see what else is out there, enjoy!

Lol what dafuq