Sign in to follow this  
NEZER

I Have Season Pass And I Have Not Received New Dlcs

Hello, recently came out 3 DLC ' s for suits, weapons and coloring for DYING LIGHT. I and many other players who bought Season Pass, got these DLCs, although Season Pass owners were supposed to get all DLCs that came out and will be released later. Can you please explain the reasons why the people who bought the Season Pass have not received them

Look these last dlcs enter as the category of "skin packs" wich they are not include on the season pass, they just cost 3 bucks each, I think its a way to support techland to release new content, nobody is forced to buy them but if you want to support the community I think the price is fair.

Edited by FaustoFimbres

Look these last dlcs enter as the category of "skin packs" wich they are not include on the season pass, they just cost 3 bucks each, I think its a way to support techland to release new content, nobody is forced to buy them but if you want to support the community I think the price is 

Where it is reported that they are not included in the Season Pass? And not only the costumes and coloring, there are new weapons

I don't have a problem (much) with it not included in the Season Pass, but I'd certainly be a little miffed if I paid for the DLCs and then it turns out that were supposed to be free to Season Pass holders--money I didn't need to spend.

I'd like to know one way or the other if they are meant to be free.  I mean we saw the Ranger bundle pop up inadvertently and Steam is showing only three of the four DLCs.  It stands to reason something is not right.  I'm hoping it's just the switch for being free to Season Pass holders has not been thrown.

I would have been much more excited if there had been more side missions to play.  Yeah, I do a few bounties, but missions is what I like.

I know what they include, I bought 3 of them, I did it because this way I support Techland to create new content, Im not a poor-chupacabra, if they continue to make more packs I know Im not forced to buy them, is that hard to undertand?.

I know what they include, I bought 3 of them, I did it because this way I support Techland to create new content, Im not a poor-chupacabra, if they continue to make more packs I know Im not forced to buy them, is that hard to undertand?.

I bought the season pass

So what I have season pass too.

People who purchased dying light: People who purchased dying light: Enhanced edition got the DLC, but it is at the price of dying light + season pass. I didn't even get a Crash Test Bundle, but Steam says that the players will get it.

Edited by NEZER

Hi, NEZER!

Did you purchase Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition via Steam or did you get a phisical copy? The Crash Test Bundle is a Steam Exclusive for those buying the game via Steam. Those who own phisical copies of Dying Light will be able, however, to get this DLC separately on Steam. 

Hi, NEZER!

Did you purchase Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition via Steam or did you get a phisical copy? The Crash Test Bundle is a Steam Exclusive for those buying the game via Steam. Those who own phisical copies of Dying Light will be able, however, to get this DLC separately on Steam. 

Hi

I am from spain and i buy a phisical copy and i cant purchase the crash test bundle

Will be availabe soon to purchase from spain?

Hi, NEZER!

I bought a Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition not in steam shop but I got Crash Test Bundle :3

Edited by Tochotto

Hi, NEZER!

I BOUGHT THE GAME WITH SEASON PASS IN STEAM!!!

Hi, NEZER!

okay, chupacabra this DLC, I bought the one that most like. BUT WHY DIDN'T I GET THE CRASH TEST?! ON THE GAME PAGE IN STEAM SAYS THAT THE PLAYERS WILL GET A CRASH-TEST SKIN PACK!!!

Edited by NEZER

NEZER, one more question, to clarify: Did you purchase 'Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition' or did you get 'Dying Light' base game and the season pass (before the Enhanced Edition has been released)?

Because, like I said, The Crash Test Bundle was a gift for those who bought 'Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition' via Steam. If you did that and still didn't receive The Crash Test Bundle, please contact our support team in here: http://support.techland.pl/support/tickets/new  - they will help you! However, if you purchased the base game and the season pass, I'm affraid you will not get this particular DLC as a free bonus. 

I bought Dying Light + Season Pass before the release of Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition. BUT IT'S NOT FAIR, DYING LIGHT: THE FOLLOWING ENHANCED EDITION HAS THE SAME PRICE AS DYING LIGHT + SEASON PASS!!!