Ninja

Showing 360 Hammer/axe Swing Very Useful

Just show how useful 360 hammer/axe swing is against the hunter. It's kind of the new move for me after the update which is good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYrllQoLono

*EDIT*

Due to popular demand here is a full game i just played today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOXrZafvNOI

To what i believe, this is as high level you can get of 3 pro survivors vs pro hunter(i see nanoboy as the most active pro hunter others are not as active)

Edited by Ninja

Just show how useful 360 hammer/axe swing is against the hunter. It's kind of the new move for me after the update which is good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYrllQoLono

So.. you calling me hacker here on techland's forum? Look im not the impossible player here. I can die.. but you cant die.

With you die, we are a cheater/hacker. I dont do strange things the same you. So what you calling me hacker? Untouchable.

Just look the old topic.. my answer is on old topic with my explain. And i am the man.. im not kid same you.

this video i see you like using accuracy hit of trainer. lol Sometimes you dont aim at the target with the hammer and hits them.. and always far distance too.

I dont talk about 360 hit.. i talk about the simple hit. and 1:13 we see flares gold.. the original game dont have this.

1:23 - 15:32 - 16:19 It is the most concrete evidence about accuracy hit of trainer.

Has more hits on your video that also the standard to notice a difference in the game, but it is only suspect. So only those I quoted.

Edited by DaniloC.Q

good clip, while some are suspicious like previous poster have stated,

what i would like to know is how can you jump the fence easily when holding the LMB to do the 360 attack at 4:56

and in the middle end of the video there is atheos aka Oceanian

showing his real play style which is pouncing when he know there's a flare, mindlessly use his spit,

trying to win CQC against multiple players at once

and his infamous it's unbalance complain :D

0:42 proof that survivors are still dodging tackles in air.

6:38 DFA hitbox made me speechless

Ditto!

However, do you want to know what the devs would say?

Tackles in air? Impossible! It's lag.

DFA hitbox too large? It's lag.

good clip, while some are suspicious like previous poster have stated,

what i would like to know is how can you jump the fence easily when holding the LMB to do the 360 attack at 4:56

and in the middle end of the video there is atheos aka Oceanian

showing his real play style which is pouncing when he know there's a flare, mindlessly use his spit,

trying to win CQC against multiple players at once

and his infamous it's unbalance complain :D

Well i let u know now that its all legit i swear it on my life. With the hammer lmb hold, if u run then quickly hold lmb sometimes you stay running whilst holding the swing. Maybe a bug but sometimes it works and sometimes it dont. Try it. Quickly run and hold lmb at same time

Also that danilo guy calls everyone hacker when he hacks. The jumping hammer has more range and the hammer swing can kill even if hunter is not on the screen, how? Because at the beginning of the swing the tip of the hammer that you dont see can kill. Let a hunter stand on the right of u a little and when you cannot see him, swing ur axe and it would still hit him. Try it

So.. you calling me hacker here on techland's forum? Look im not the impossible player here. I can die.. but you cant die.

With you die, we are a cheater/hacker. I dont do strange things the same you. So what you calling me hacker? Untouchable.

Just look the old topic.. my answer is on old topic with my explain. And i am the man.. im not kid same you.

this video i see you like using accuracy hit of trainer. lol Sometimes you dont aim at the target with the hammer and hits them.. and always far distance too.

I dont talk about 360 hit.. i talk about the simple hit. and 1:13 we see flares gold.. the original game dont have this.

1:23 - 15:32 - 16:19 It is the most concrete evidence about accuracy hit of trainer.

Has more hits on your video that also the standard to notice a difference in the game, but it is only suspect. So only those I quoted.

If you think about it, if i use accuracy trainer why would i ever need to use the 360 swing then? I just lmb and it will hit him wherever he is i wont need the 360. I have never cheated. Also many people know you are a hacker so it's not just me MAGO. I create dying light videos and made like 500 kills on youtube recorded to show its no cheat. Next time i show my inventory of what i use, other than the gold flares that someone gave to me all my weapons are legit and no mods. Probably do full game videos next time

Edited by Ninja

If you think about it, if i use accuracy trainer why would i ever need to use the 360 swing then? I just lmb and it will hit him wherever he is i wont need the 360. I have never cheated. Also many people know you are a hacker so it's not just me MAGO. I create dying light videos and made like 500 kills on youtube recorded to show its no cheat. Next time i show my inventory of what i use, other than the gold flares that someone gave to me all my weapons are legit and no mods. Probably do full game videos next time.

DaniloC.Q in his imagination create a new types of hacks/trainers/mods. BTW: If you use mod, you can play only with people who have this same mod installed. So "if he play before with you and you use mods" mean "he use this same mods too" - checkmate!

Mean "mods" - not weapons/items modded.

@Topic

- 
 - 
 is okay. Hit Sound = Hit

Gold Flares is only a color - nothing change

6:38 - "probably" DfA hitbox is scale with FOV (FieldOfViev) in options. So if bigger FOV then bigger is DfA hitbox.

More players play on max FOV.

Edited by Tochotto

The hate in these threads is so dominant, any content that was meant as contribution is obscured by all the insults, personal attacks, cheat accusations etc. Makes it seem like the contribution and/or thread topic was only conceived of to make attacks or promote self-glory. Some of it makes the forum seem like a bunch of 12 year old squabbling princesses and I'm not even singling out anybody. These kinds of posts, the schoolboy tactics of ganging up and pointing fingers, the naive conceptions of justice and cheating in a video game setting: I don't care for this, even if there are insights relating to the game buried in the attacks somewhere.

Who wants to learn stuff or make community with folks that rage more than they're cool? Sorry, I'd rather play friendly guys, who are up front with their mods, and have cool attitude than aggressive types, some of which have habit of pretending to be 100% honest and perfect, but are always ready to launch attacks, insults, post defamatory material... no matter how good they are, because everybody sees what's going on. This is personal opinion, but the seriousness factor is way too high here, when we're talking a video game that everybody enjoys.

sound like a bug, but good to know will definitely try it later

Well i let u know now that its all legit i swear it on my life. With the hammer lmb hold, if u run then quickly hold lmb sometimes you stay running whilst holding the swing. Maybe a bug but sometimes it works and sometimes it dont. Try it. Quickly run and hold lmb at same time

The hate in these threads is so dominant, any content that was meant as contribution is obscured by all the insults, personal attacks, cheat accusations etc. Makes it seem like the contribution and/or thread topic was only conceived of to make attacks or promote self-glory. Some of it makes the forum seem like a bunch of 12 year old squabbling princesses and I'm not even singling out anybody. These kinds of posts, the schoolboy tactics of ganging up and pointing fingers, the naive conceptions of justice and cheating in a video game setting: I don't care for this, even if there are insights relating to the game buried in the attacks somewhere.

Who wants to learn stuff or make community with folks that rage more than they're cool? Sorry, I'd rather play friendly guys, who are up front with their mods, and have cool attitude than aggressive types, some of which have habit of pretending to be 100% honest and perfect, but are always ready to launch attacks, insults, post defamatory material... no matter how good they are, because everybody sees what's going on. This is personal opinion, but the seriousness factor is way too high here, when we're talking a video game that everybody enjoys.

Exactly we just dont like cheaters thats all. I wish dying light had a better system to stop cheating. You would play friendly guys who are upfront with their mods? Well that is you, but i won't like playing guys with no reload crossbow, freeze blades, perked guns or damage modded instant toxic blades no matter how friendly or how upfront they are. Maybe you are just a casual player that just plays for fun. I also am a casual player that plays for fun even though i play semi competitive but i also want to play fair as well.

Edited by Ninja

Exactly we just dont like cheaters thats all. I wish dying light had a better system to stop cheating. You would play friendly guys who are upfront with their mods? Well that is you, but i won't like playing guys with no reload crossbow, freeze blades, perked guns or damage modded instant toxic blades no matter how friendly or how upfront they are. Maybe you are just a casual player that just plays for fun. I also am a casual player that plays for fun even though i play semi competitive but i also want to play fair as well.

This attitude of "oh they use this and that or said this or that => they must be cheaters => they must be horrible person, not worth talking to/about => I can attack them any way I please in public", or trying to frame "casual play" as not competitive enough... while pretending that fair play is a black and white thing in context of a networked p2p game (look around man, there is not ONE type of competitive sports that lacks referee/arbitration... Dying Light lacks this because it is not a competitive sport). Sorry, but I grew out of these patterns of thought in my early teens for some reason.

Everybody thinks they have the right to play police with others' game play. This is so common it almost makes multiplayer lame and unattractive these days. And while it is normal to step away from folks that want to force their self-glory upon us via cheating, I don't care much for the type of immersive game experience that leads to me taking those cheaters seriously; i.e. folks that want to force their self-glory upon me without cheating. Both sides take themselves too seriously in that "debate" which is more like chicken fighting, which is an area of expertise for me, although not my specialty.  :P 

Idk, I just don't get thrills from playing police, dominating other folks in game, and/or folks recognizing my skill. I am casual because I'm sure not going to be serious professional in a context where nobody recognizes or pays for that and the reward is a software produced victory notice with a weapon and some music, which may be funny b4 you intuit how seriously folks take it. :rolleyes:

This is a game, so casual IS the norm, while competitive interpretations of it require money, agreed upon rules, and arbitration. I'm not interested in the latter but would applaud anybody that gets more attention for the game mode be it through competitions or otherwise.

DaniloC.Q in his imagination create a new types of hacks/trainers/mods. BTW: If you use mod, you can play only with people who have this same mod installed. So "if he play before with you and you use mods" mean "he use this same mods too" - checkmate!

Mean "mods" - not weapons/items modded.

@Topic

- 
 - 
 is okay. Hit Sound = Hit

Gold Flares is only a color - nothing change

6:38 - "probably" DfA hitbox is scale with FOV (FieldOfViev) in options. So if bigger FOV then bigger is DfA hitbox.

More players play on max FOV.

LoL now gold flares is only color? I think you and all people know.. isnt only color.

Flares gold have more durability and more higher light for drain energy fast.

My itens is normal.. not gold.. i dont have itens gold.

I disagree with you said play for fun. Because when i killed you.. you accused me of many things. You think are untouchable.. just it.

Edited by DaniloC.Q

LoL now gold flares is only color? I think you and all people know.. isnt only color.

Flares gold have more durability and more higher light for drain energy fast.

My itens is normal.. not gold.. i dont have itens gold.

I disagree with you said play for fun. Because when i killed you.. you accused me of many things. You think are untouchable.. just it.

LOL you just made that up. We have always beaten you, you remembered wrong. Never have i accused you of many things during gameplay because we have always beaten you i remember and that was a year ago, the only time i accuse you is when i saw videos of you cheating and my friends said you cheat as well. I don't think i'm untouchable, the best hunters go even with us props to nanoboy , visceral and koffmar(not sure about koffmar now actually). So no we are not untouchable you are just salty, i dont know why you hate so much. I really do believe if 2 or 3 of the best survivors vs the best hunters, it is even. 

The real problem is that the game is designed to favor the player when it comes to who is doing what.

Essentially the DFA there should not have been a thing. The problem is that this happens all the time but there usually isn't a 3rd person to see just how ridiculous the action is when you see that the hunter should have missed and the game says oh what the heck let's give it to him anyway.

Only way for that dfa to work was a hook to the wall above the hunter which was possible, tho we couldn't really see. Was gonna ask what the gold flare was, other than that their gear and tactics look normal though seems to be not doing full animations move to move, cool downs seem normal. I know old mate Nublet who used to ask me for assistance in games, but has a few more hrs spent in game than me now.

Edited by smc

Idk, I just don't get thrills from playing police, dominating other folks in game, and/or folks recognizing my skill. I am casual because I'm sure not going to be serious professional in a context where nobody recognizes or pays for that and the reward is a software produced victory notice with a weapon and some music, which may be funny b4 you intuit how seriously folks take it. :rolleyes:

This is a game, so casual IS the norm, while competitive interpretations of it require money, agreed upon rules, and arbitration. I'm not interested in the latter but would applaud anybody that gets more attention for the game mode be it through competitions or otherwise.

What is for one person isn't for another, whether this should be called casual or not it won't sway the fact that ppl are sick of cheaters in multiplayer games, no matter how small the community.

Besides Evolve and possibly Dark souls series there really isn't anything like this kind of  multiplayer experience (or at least is as well done) which is refreshing and feels new, so even tho you and i can adapt and call it casual and have fun, for most ppl i think it's not going to be considered proper casual simply cos it's 1 versus 4 = stress, hunter being overwhelmed by 4 players or humans being beating by a “single†player.

If the hunter was allowed just one person to team up with like multiple hunters or at least human controlled zombies fighting alongside the hunter, i think ppl would be more accommodating and consider more casual just due to less overall stress.

the best hunters go even with us props to nanoboy , visceral and koffmar(not sure about koffmar now actually). So no we are not untouchable...

Lol...This is good news for the forum: apparently the best survivors/hunters have arrived in the serious train. :)

And no, I may sound like I'm joking but I am not being ironic on this single point and genuinely hope to see more video/posts to back up the "best" claim... because everybody can edit together a few kills. So it would be nice to see you play against these guys you mention- in full competition mode in accordance with your style, with several video feeds (every player) and zero lag to be certain.

Those videos would be fun to watch, especially full games, so we can all learn strategy and tactics from the best, which is something the casual folks among us would appreciate! Maybe it would be even more awesome than the overly serious elitist grade school level insults flying around this thread... which might set the bar a bit high, but who knows? Peoples can learnz right? :D    

Yes it's easy to believe i put together a few kills and i lose the game. but if im in a good team with nublet then we will win 95% or more of the time. I will put together a full video next time. But believe you me, i have already faced every hunter out there since i played constantly since the game release. Also that dfa nublet done was probably a little lag so it looked funny, on his side it probably looked normal. Although i think i play well probably due to some years of competitive tournament gaming i used to do in my younger days, nublet is the only one i can say is better than me for sure as i only play in a team for fun and not 1v1 which is quite serious and intense which nublet does all the time. BTW if you want tips on how to beat hunter, it's really not all about killing although i am good at it, if a good hunter comes, its all about surviving and doing nests and if you are doing nests and hunter comes and bothers you then you kill him, against the best hunters if you chase them they will get you even i dont do that, so thats why my kill/death ratio is low because i stick together and usually fight in a team for support. Only time i go 1 on 1 on a hunter is for fun or the hunter is not that strong. Anyways in the following update the best hunters used to be favoured but now i have found out a good tip to kill nests which makes it equal or slightly tips it into our favour - use freeze stars, or explosive stars. Thats the single biggest tip for winning.

For an old video with long gameplay check this out - but it was before the following update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGGpDlSLxsE

I don't normally record long gameplay because it takes a lot of harddrive space. Probably a few gigs per full match.

I dunno if a single match of old gameplay does it. Bro, you look at competitive sports in every area and the world champions have records of thousands or at least hundreds of matches, played under perfect, zero lag conditions, with multiple camera points of view, referees, and usually thousands of pages covering every aspect of fairness, rules, and out-of-bounds behavior.

I'm a casual guy in most senses, so I wouldn't need to see all of that to be convinced... but since you aspire to interpret the game to high competitive standards, there can hardly be excuses of hard drive space! Ever heard a world champ in chess or any strategy game state: "Uhm, I would've won but I ran out of hard drive space."? :lol: It's not me you're trying to convince, as this game and the community is pure entertainment between friends without seriousness to me... you're convincing yourself and perhaps the youtube world!

What would also help your case is a few dozen matches with the Techland devs that spent the most time clocked in the game world and beating those guys. 

And yeah, also all formats 1v1 through 1v4 seems obligatory without the "I'm only team player", as the best are the best, no? How about a Youtube series "Dying Light: Chronicles of the Best Be The Zombie Players in the World" with a full bore competitive interpretation, fulfilling all these kinds of standards from professional sports? I know that I'd watch it and take notes. Anyways, you guys take care and good luck. Nice to see you folks posting!  :) 

Oh, and concerning the 360 and something constructive: it would be awesome to 360 in any spherical direction/angle instead of the already nice 3 to 9 o'clock angle. We wants de Rotation, ye Jerkosses! (C'mon, you know I love all you Hyper Bros and Undeadz...and the folks that make it possible) :D

Dude you don't get it. I can tell you have not made a gaming video before and don't know how shadowplay works. I have many matches and if i full record every match it will be like 3 gigs per match. With shadowplay i just record the last minute of gameplay and cut it to the kill. Recording 1 min of gameplay is only 100 mb while a match is 3 gigs. Sometimes i have 10 games a day i don't want 30 gigs of dying light on my harddrive. But anyways due to popular demand i got a full video for you...Hope you can enjoy - check the original post.

Edited by Ninja

Only way for that dfa to work was a hook to the wall above the hunter which was possible, tho we couldn't really see. Was gonna ask what the gold flare was, other than that their gear and tactics look normal though seems to be not doing full animations move to move, cool downs seem normal. I know old mate Nublet who used to ask me for assistance in games, but has a few more hrs spent in game than me now.

How did he cancel his grapple 7:54?  Have I completely missed a way to cancel a grapple?

I've have humans interrupt a pounce in mid-grapple by turning to look at me when I'm more behind them than in front.

Dude you don't get it. I can tell you have not made a gaming video before and don't know how shadowplay works.

Well shucks then, huh? Now we are measuring competence in video editing. You appear to be a very competitive person so no, I don't run around waving videos with the full glorious length of my uhm... gaming skill in people's faces.  :P

There's so much of that Kitsch floating around already. I just make videos for fun and I know that if folks know their compression algorithms and capturing software better than the somewhat standard shadowplay + some editor, then you can capture good footage without a pro rig.

But you want to prove yourself a pro, and I don't doubt you. I'll support such a channel and subscribe. It would be a fine thing to see community do something out of its own initiative, outside of corporate control. A professional Dying Light league, why not? You might draw a crowd, which would be much better than some celebrity cult around a few groups and individuals that just managed some viral thing, without showing gameplay under pressure and fruits of genuine experience. A kind of system where folks could challenge you would also be nice, as would a more reliable 3rd person view of the game, where folks can see in real time who is lagging, and where such advantage becomes relevant for competition. This would also sensibilize people to lag in general and diminish some of the hate that gets exchanged due to frustration online.

If you have ambition to be some future world champion, then why chicken out in front of buying some hard drives? Or get more of a clue on how to manage that disk memory problem? Idk, but those don't seem like problems that would stop the best from being the best. :) Those seem like problems for folks like me indeed, but I am casual. A couple of cherry picked gameplay videos to show we're the best? That hardly suffices in any sport or competitive system under the sun. At least any I know of. Rightfully so, imho. 

Peace out folks and hev dez giud weekindz! :lol:

Edited by Chickeninja