mrgraves

We Need New Zombie Class, Id Play This Again

no more bug fixes you wont fix them all, BUT thousands were probably thinking we need some new jazz...some new light in the zombie dept

i mentioned this a month or so after its release alone with a rant but i barely play this now, himans are op and the single be the zombie character isnt even a zombie. i remember hearing this thing holy **** i can be one of these running infected ready to tackle and push his eyeballs back into the back of his head  28 weeks style, butinstead we got this discolored blurry zombie mode with the false hype of stealth and fear.....

dont hate me i love this game. just the way i express my passion for the mp for this Evolving genre

INSTEAD we got spiderman on acid.....hunter vision ruined that. holding more than a few flares ruined that. flying dropkicks ruined that,poor weather  (this is ps4 by the way should have got pc and weather effects mod) insane uv distance....it was all just facepalm. CAMPING with no penalty! hiding in the water at night is the last place they should be safe...they should have been easily able to drown like a dying animal.

and dont get me wrong they want to have fun and survive thats the point, but with hunter vision it takes away the suprise, the thrill and wit. i just dont understand seeing trough walls. scent would have been better. maybe its easier to find people but this whole xray vision is the crush of horror here.

but ya so things that should have been THERE to be fair...

-no hunter vision perk....i thought stealth is key but when do they have deus ex eye augmentations your left swinging franticly in the darkness.why? im 50-100ft swinging in the dark your not seeing me bud. that anti stealth scream should do the trick as you can hear it anywhere......

-hunters should smell a trail, and makea grunting or smelling noise smelling to give them away and yes see in the dark. no echo location nonsense. they shouldnt know where you are unless your just out of range for that cheap tendril kill to give them time to use the senses you were borth with....yes thats sight AND hearing to pinpoint where a ugly mean beast is comming from....and thats it, thats all i think could save The Nighthunter....but im not done

LETS FACE IT - the game was prob rushed by warner bros, (TYPICAL) they have HELLRAID and im not sure if they are working on the NEW DEAD ISLAND (if that ever comes out). BUT as another fellow has stated a team working on the MULTIPLAYER ADVERTISED there could have been more.

THEY HAD TO COVER ALL BASES WITH 1 MONSTER - meaning... he had to be fast, while being strong,needed range, had to blend in...we got some hybrid that just dosnt cut the interest cake, oh and lets not copy left for dead....at least not for everyone. his super sling speed made him light meaning very fragile, his gp and dash tire the lil guy out quick and leave you open. your misteaks leave you at more of a disadvantage than the humans. thats where your health comes in...its not very good...it would have been nice to be able to spar with a human for a bit or at least take dmg, right? am i right? having it out in some bloody square with mr nasty in the lightning storm? no you get ruined probably from the rain doing to much dmg.    The SPITS are nice and fun but your pitch to their firearms is quite the joke, sure you need to time or aim ahead. this would have been fine if the splash was bigger, i think it travels faster now with a charge, but that of course is required to sink skills into.alot, and you level WAY too slow. IN SP i had time to roam and farm and mess about getting skills left and right just having fun. lvling is pure grind and die and repeat as another FELLOW COMMENTER ADDED.

MONSTER SELECTION -  here we go everyone has great ideas but mine are the best OK? joking.....if they didnt have to use just one there could have been variety, opening doors for daytime invasion = more people wanting to try. (THEY NEEDED) SEE BELOW

*SPEED/MELEE or THIS could have been done by (now stay with me) ever notice when an aleady dead WALKER goes RED   and then goes apewire. This would be key to take posesion of an infected, being able to control a body for 5-10min at a time, to be able to speed/melee and really do some crazy dmg while screaming liike a crazy man to make nearby zombies go crazy. if you are killed you leave your body as some kind of air strain to jump to another body for player control. being able to hop from body to body after death UNTIL (like the movie FALLEN, YOU DIE) if nothing is close to posess/infect/mutate (WHILE THIS IS HAPPENING THEY DONT KNOW WHO/WHERE OR WICH ONE YOUR ARE!! BUT THEY KNOW YOUR DOING THIS)

SNEAK/MELEE...this is the zombie you see, you kill and mess around with, BUT with a little PLAYER CONTROL this could have been the most fun. BEING ABLE TO WALK LIKE REGULAR AI AND BLEND RIGHT IN, if a human goes for the slice you STUMBLE/SCRAMBLE/COUNTER and lunge to let him know its you and ITS ON BABY, may seem out of place but the lunge is pure lightning. YOUR BITE CAUSES BLURIENESS AND INFECTION OR HORDE. IF HUMAN DIES AND YOU SOON AFTER YOU GET HIS BODY for a while, otherwise why use it for 1 kill as the other would stomp you soon after. being able to slump and lie down to ambush would be great too.

BOLTER WOULD BE FUN LVLD UP. who wouldnt love to zip by infront of them so fast only to make out a shape with that feeling. hes here...somewhere,over there? wait no over there. THIS KIND OF CLASS all i can think of is some kind of distance/recon. spotting instead of spitting sending the horde to do his bidding but maybe gather other zombs to for clusterflucking, takedowns maybe from behind or the front on unawares?

WHY NOT THE BIG DUDE? if hes close when you die as a zomb, BONUS! GRAB A SLAB and show them how to NOT survive the night...dropkick? more like grab you and pull u apart like a wishbone.then beat your buddies with his lifeless limbs.ok maybe too much, being able to throw them 50ft into a wall would make me chuckle tho.  stomping for stun so they cant run for periods, stamina/health upgrades to close in without being mowed buy top tier weapons.

i know it may sound like a "game i should go make myself" i love this game and care about this mode, i just think its mp could use some spring.... just some thoughts, and dying wishes with little light left. all jokes aside. if anyone made it through all this your thoughts?

no more bug fixes you wont fix them all, BUT thousands were probably thinking we need some new jazz...some new light in the zombie dept

i mentioned this a month or so after its release alone with a rant but i barely play this now, himans are op and the single be the zombie character isnt even a zombie. i remember hearing this thing holy **** i can be one of these running infected ready to tackle and push his eyeballs back into the back of his head 28 weeks style, butinstead we got this discolored blurry zombie mode with the false hype of stealth and fear.....

dont hate me i love this game. just the way i express my passion for the mp for this Evolving genre

INSTEAD we got spiderman on acid.....hunter vision ruined that. holding more than a few flares ruined that. flying dropkicks ruined that,poor weather (this is ps4 by the way should have got pc and weather effects mod) insane uv distance....it was all just facepalm. CAMPING with no penalty! hiding in the water at night is the last place they should be safe...they should have been easily able to drown like a dying animal.

and dont get me wrong they want to have fun and survive thats the point, but with hunter vision it takes away the suprise, the thrill and wit. i just dont understand seeing trough walls. scent would have been better. maybe its easier to find people but this whole xray vision is the crush of horror here.

but ya so things that should have been THERE to be fair...

-no hunter vision perk....i thought stealth is key but when do they have deus ex eye augmentations your left swinging franticly in the darkness.why? im 50-100ft swinging in the dark your not seeing me bud. that anti stealth scream should do the trick as you can hear it anywhere......

-hunters should smell a trail, and makea grunting or smelling noise smelling to give them away and yes see in the dark. no echo location nonsense. they shouldnt know where you are unless your just out of range for that cheap tendril kill to give them time to use the senses you were borth with....yes thats sight AND hearing to pinpoint where a ugly mean beast is comming from....and thats it, thats all i think could save The Nighthunter....but im not done

LETS FACE IT - the game was prob rushed by warner bros, (TYPICAL) they have HELLRAID and im not sure if they are working on the NEW DEAD ISLAND (if that ever comes out). BUT as another fellow has stated a team working on the MULTIPLAYER ADVERTISED there could have been more.

THEY HAD TO COVER ALL BASES WITH 1 MONSTER - meaning... he had to be fast, while being strong,needed range, had to blend in...we got some hybrid that just dosnt cut the interest cake, oh and lets not copy left for dead....at least not for everyone. his super sling speed made him light meaning very fragile, his gp and dash tire the lil guy out quick and leave you open. your misteaks leave you at more of a disadvantage than the humans. thats where your health comes in...its not very good...it would have been nice to be able to spar with a human for a bit or at least take dmg, right? am i right? having it out in some bloody square with mr nasty in the lightning storm? no you get ruined probably from the rain doing to much dmg. The SPITS are nice and fun but your pitch to their firearms is quite the joke, sure you need to time or aim ahead. this would have been fine if the splash was bigger, i think it travels faster now with a charge, but that of course is required to sink skills into.alot, and you level WAY too slow. IN SP i had time to roam and farm and mess about getting skills left and right just having fun. lvling is pure grind and die and repeat as another FELLOW COMMENTER ADDED.

MONSTER SELECTION - here we go everyone has great ideas but mine are the best OK? joking.....if they didnt have to use just one there could have been variety, opening doors for daytime invasion = more people wanting to try. (THEY NEEDED) SEE BELOW

*SPEED/MELEE or THIS could have been done by (now stay with me) ever notice when an aleady dead WALKER goes RED and then goes apewire. This would be key to take posesion of an infected, being able to control a body for 5-10min at a time, to be able to speed/melee and really do some crazy dmg while screaming liike a crazy man to make nearby zombies go crazy. if you are killed you leave your body as some kind of air strain to jump to another body for player control. being able to hop from body to body after death UNTIL (like the movie FALLEN, YOU DIE) if nothing is close to posess/infect/mutate (WHILE THIS IS HAPPENING THEY DONT KNOW WHO/WHERE OR WICH ONE YOUR ARE!! BUT THEY KNOW YOUR DOING THIS)

SNEAK/MELEE...this is the zombie you see, you kill and mess around with, BUT with a little PLAYER CONTROL this could have been the most fun. BEING ABLE TO WALK LIKE REGULAR AI AND BLEND RIGHT IN, if a human goes for the slice you STUMBLE/SCRAMBLE/COUNTER and lunge to let him know its you and ITS ON BABY, may seem out of place but the lunge is pure lightning. YOUR BITE CAUSES BLURIENESS AND INFECTION OR HORDE. IF HUMAN DIES AND YOU SOON AFTER YOU GET HIS BODY for a while, otherwise why use it for 1 kill as the other would stomp you soon after. being able to slump and lie down to ambush would be great too.

BOLTER WOULD BE FUN LVLD UP. who wouldnt love to zip by infront of them so fast only to make out a shape with that feeling. hes here...somewhere,over there? wait no over there. THIS KIND OF CLASS all i can think of is some kind of distance/recon. spotting instead of spitting sending the horde to do his bidding but maybe gather other zombs to for clusterflucking, takedowns maybe from behind or the front on unawares?

WHY NOT THE BIG DUDE? if hes close when you die as a zomb, BONUS! GRAB A SLAB and show them how to NOT survive the night...dropkick? more like grab you and pull u apart like a wishbone.then beat your buddies with his lifeless limbs.ok maybe too much, being able to throw them 50ft into a wall would make me chuckle tho. stomping for stun so they cant run for periods, stamina/health upgrades to close in without being mowed buy top tier weapons.

i know it may sound like a "game i should go make myself" i love this game and care about this mode, i just think its mp could use some spring.... just some thoughts, and dying wishes with little light left. all jokes aside. if anyone made it through all this your thoughts?

This all sounds amazing but I think valve already did this with Left 4 Dead(minus the parkour). Techland would just have to make a whole new game to implement this, but again... It does sound like a load of fun

This all sounds amazing but I think valve already did this with Left 4 Dead(minus the parkour). Techland would just have to make a whole new game to implement this, but again... It does sound like a load of fun

L4D just isn't the same as Dying Light. I love the parkour element, it was the best thing to happen to L4D. I don't play L4D because it's just a hack and slash game with almost nothing to bring new to the table.

L4D just isn't the same as Dying Light. I love the parkour element, it was the best thing to happen to L4D. I don't play L4D because it's just a hack and slash game with almost nothing to bring new to the table.

*Dying light XD

I guess youre talking about L4D 2 and it sux while L4D 1 was awesome... both were heavily teamplay oriented game while Dying Light focuses on only human side of teamwork...i spent 3 years in various tournaments, professional scrimming etc for L4D...

So anyways Dying Light dev's should really remake whole system of BTZ mode, its not the hunter its the mode itself...i mean why they didnt made like L4D versus? 4v4 for example...and remade whole zombie system.

I had some idea awhile ago but i havent posted it accually about new zombie types in Dying Light. Problem is Techland WONT give a rat's ars about the player's who obviously have longer playtime hours than them to give them ideas...

So anyways dont bother...when they realize there arent many people on their servers which is already happenening it will be too late.

I dont find many matches anymore its like people just left...maybe i found max 10 matches but that's rare...yesterday i was online on steam at 2 am and i found only 3 human coop rooms 3?!!!!, and 0 for invasion...i think this all says everything.

I guess youre talking about L4D 2 and it sux while L4D 1 was awesome... both were heavily teamplay oriented game while Dying Light focuses on only human side of teamwork...i spent 3 years in various tournaments, professional scrimming etc for L4D...

So anyways Dying Light dev's should really remake whole system of BTZ mode, its not the hunter its the mode itself...i mean why they didnt made like L4D versus? 4v4 for example...and remade whole zombie system.

I had some idea awhile ago but i havent posted it accually about new zombie types in Dying Light. Problem is Techland WONT give a rat's ars about the player's who obviously have longer playtime hours than them to give them ideas...

So anyways dont bother...when they realize there arent many people on their servers which is already happenening it will be too late.

I dont find many matches anymore its like people just left...maybe i found max 10 matches but that's rare...yesterday i was online on steam at 2 am and i found only 3 human coop rooms 3?!!!!, and 0 for invasion...i think this all says everything.

You are right man, the devs don't give a cHuPaCaBrA about us. I don't even understand why, as their profits would just increase if they'd fix this. A great core game with a joke PvP.