"removed" Mindless insults isn't going to get you anywhere, especially coming from an ignorance. If you call those 'buffs', then you might as well go play CoD yourself. And it isn't about us deserving a video or not, it's about if you want to prove your own words true or not. If you are unable to post a video, then you just admit talking Kurczak.

Lol like I have to prove anything to a random somewhere on the other side of the country... Get over it!! This is as balanced as it's getting for you fūck boys. Feel free to keep bitching and whining about how Techland isn't catering to you though

Git gud

Lol like I have to prove anything to a random somewhere on the other side of the country... Get over it!! This is as balanced as it's getting for you fūck boys. Feel free to keep bitching and whining about how Techland isn't catering to you though

Git gud

You do have to prove yourself. Who the hell makes claims just to not prove it?

I could say you'll die tomorrow, but how much is my claim worth if I have absolutely NO proof whatsoever? 

Like he said, it doesn't matter what the hell you think. If you make a claim, back it up with facts.

I see u video and know why u can't ground pound to human. Because they did know u will drop ground pound, let's attack they go to wall, and they can't move in that (Grapple max is 3 times), don't spam ground pound because it can miss, let's use takles, pounce and takles when u spit near human, or jump around, behind human. If spit to active, jump around and atk they, they can't run (Bomber or Pounce).

See the video of pro Night Hunter, he play with some combo skill and no one can 1vs1 with him.

Edited by herotina

I see u video and know why u can't ground pound to human. Because they did know u will drop ground pound, let's attack they go to wall, and they can't move in that (Grapple max is 3 times), don't spam ground pound because it can miss, let's use takles, pounce and takles when u spit near human, or jump around, behind human. If spit to active, jump around and atk they, they can't run (Bomber or Pounce).

See the video of pro Night Hunter, he play with some combo skill and no one can 1vs1 with him.

I think the true problem is not balance game.

Laaaag is the problem. Look this video.. the most pounces (not all) was with light UV looked him.. but this f.u.c.k game has problems with laaag.

And visceral has great machine for play.. and great internet. I saw his streamming with 36 people watching.. so.. thats show us he has great internet for play.

I believe much people has same skills of him.. but not all people has same effective because of internet.. and machine.

Its same thing happen with survivors.. many survivors are skilled.. but not same effective of visceral.. because internet and machine.

This game needs a dedicated server.

Edited by DaniloC.Q

I think the true problem is not balance game.

Laaaag is the problem. Look this video.. the most pounces (not all) was with light UV looked him.. but this f.u.c.k game has problems with laaag.

And visceral has great machine for play.. and great internet. I saw his streamming with 36 people watching.. so.. thats show us he has great internet for play.

I believe much people has same skills of him.. but not all people has same effective because of internet.. and machine.

Its same thing happen with survivors.. many survivors are skilled.. but not same effective of visceral.. because internet and machine.

This game needs a dedicated server.

Yes, I agree that lag is a problem but since Dying Light will not be played in Rio games this year yet, I think we will survive that problem. :D

The exception is the case you mention where the survivor turns towards the hunter with UV on his machine, and the hunter still gets the pounce and other such situations. I can understand that some folks have a problem with the quality of their game play and that some will say "what the hell? I had my light on him. This is game mode doesn't work." only to be told by next hint on the screen that the UV light drains the hunter's energy making him unable to pounce.

But lag is also the reason to not take the game too seriously and enjoy the thing. After all, some high level matches can be decided purely by lag advantages which are nobody's fault because you can't blame folks for their internet quality: they paid for the game and this is a bonus mode not the final of a soccer world cup. Make lemonade: Lag is a reason for folks to limit their rage/whining. If we want the real competition, we can still go to Olympics or get really serious in other ways, like streaming etc. as I said in the "pro/best" discussions and threads. 

I haven't read all the comments but the recent patch gives a massive advantage to the hunter. With 3 or 4 players damage is scaled 75%. Which means 2 handed does 50% and one handed does about 20% which is 5 swings!

I haven't read all the comments but the recent patch gives a massive advantage to the hunter. With 3 or 4 players damage is scaled 75%. Which means 2 handed does 50% and one handed does about 20% which is 5 swings!

HOLY chupacabra?!?!! Is this for real???? I haven't played this game for 2 months, is it the most recent update? Thanks for sharing!

HOLY chupacabra?!?!! Is this for real???? I haven't played this game for 2 months, is it the most recent update? Thanks for sharing!

Yes its real for 3 to 4 players. As you know after one swing hunter usually tries to run away to recover. The only real way hunter dies is through dfa or if he misses a pounds and everyone gets a hit in. It's almost ridiculous how hard survivors have to play to win when there are 3 or 4 players now. I will have some videos up to show how hard it is. Hunters have nothing to complain about now it is hunter who has the advantage now

Yes its real for 3 to 4 players. As you know after one swing hunter usually tries to run away to recover. The only real way hunter dies is through dfa or if he misses a pounds and everyone gets a hit in. It's almost ridiculous how hard survivors have to play to win when there are 3 or 4 players now. I will have some videos up to show how hard it is. Hunters have nothing to complain about now it is hunter who has the advantage now

In my opinion techland did a good job adding damage scaling, now humans have to cooperate,but there are some things that need to be fixed, like telebombers, i had match in which i died 3.... FUC.ING 3 times from telebombers. I was so much better than hunter and almost lose because of that chupacabra. Even when the game is loading it tells you to get on the roofs to save your chupacabra from bombers, but the game kills you anyway in many situation which is ridiculous, i regret that i do not record every match because i had epic DFA and in the middle of air telebomber appeared out of nowhere and killed me before i could finish DFA. I think that even now with Damage scaling hunter doesnt have a chance against 4 skilled humans. He will eventually tackle or pounce, this opens a chance to hit him with 2 handed by the two or 3 players, if they had good movement prediction and timing hunter dies anyway.

Can you tell me when this update was released? I couldn't find the log anywhere! Also, is it 5 hit with the short knife or 5 hit with the bat for example (the stronger one handed weapon)? Because if it's a 5 hit with the short knife, then it's still the same as first.

Can you tell me when this update was released? I couldn't find the log anywhere! Also, is it 5 hit with the short knife or 5 hit with the bat for example (the stronger one handed weapon)? Because if it's a 5 hit with the short knife, then it's still the same as first.

Info here!

http://forum.techland.pl/topic/12298-new-tunables-released-for-btz/

Cheers!

In my opinion techland did a good job adding damage scaling, now humans have to cooperate,but there are some things that need to be fixed, like telebombers, i had match in which i died 3.... FUC.ING 3 times from telebombers. I was so much better than hunter and almost lose because of that chupacabra. Even when the game is loading it tells you to get on the roofs to save your chupacabra from bombers, but the game kills you anyway in many situation which is ridiculous, i regret that i do not record every match because i had epic DFA and in the middle of air telebomber appeared out of nowhere and killed me before i could finish DFA. I think that even now with Damage scaling hunter doesnt have a chance against 4 skilled humans. He will eventually tackle or pounce, this opens a chance to hit him with 2 handed by the two or 3 players, if they had good movement prediction and timing hunter dies anyway.

I think you're got the point. The matches might be more intense now in 4vs1 modes as bullying is nerfed. I don't think it was required to change anything, I was used to game flow already (just maybe the bolt damage should be weaker on longer distances). Humans can win on 4vs1 even if hunter would have 2 times HP as of now. The roots of the complainings lies in the matchmaking, somebody who is paired more often with high level hunters may think that's something wrong with balance.