Sign in to follow this  
Reece

This Combo Needs To Be Nerfed.

I'm starting to see some survivors now use a combo where they'll get off a dropkick and shoot you with a crossbow as soon as you get up.

The reason I'm asking for it to be nerfed is because it's an instant-kill and unavoidable at times. (I've had it happen at times when I would already be dead before I could jump up)

Some would say it wouldn't happen if you didn't get dropkicked, but the magnetism and range always catches up with me.

Has anybody else had this happen to them?

Logical Fix: Shorten NH kicked animation and nerf crossbow damage wich is insane.

Cheap Solution: "Uhhhh just try not to be kicked in open fields... Also avoid being shot in the head keep constant movement"

I just heard crossbow can 1 shot kill NH if they are shot in the head, Are you fking kidding me?! Its not fking hard to hs, seriously you are making being NH imposible.

Logical Fix: Shorten NH kicked animation and nerf crossbow damage wich is insane.

Cheap Solution: "Uhhhh just try not to be kicked in open fields... Also avoid being shot in the head keep constant movement"

I just heard crossbow can 1 shot kill NH if they are shot in the head, Are you fking kidding me?! Its not fking hard to hs, seriously you are making being NH imposible.

You are more apt to hear the "cheap solution" as the solution from the devs. The bottom line is that if a maxed out player gets 275 HP for health, then the Hunter needs the same. Even if the devs decided to keep the crossbow damage as is, then giving the Hunter more health would be a solution to this problem since it will take longer to kill the Hunter as opposed to one shot one kill as it stands now.

People who say "Too bad, that wouldn't happen if you didn't get dropkicked" are ignoramuses. 

It's like them getting shot and almost dying I go and say to them "Too bad, that wouldn't have happened if you didn't get mugged". Like mf how df am I gonna change the future, why make that remark when you don't even know the intensity of the situation?

What type of unblockable combos can the Night Hunter do when he has an DODGEABLE tackle.

You can't complain if a Night Hunter actually gets a tackle on you, then a spit, because his tackle is dodgeable.

Unlike the Humans, also their's is an instant kill. The Night Hunter would have a lot of stamina drained if he goes head on to tackle meaning that UV spit and horde spit wouldn't be an instant kill.

What type of unblockable combos can the Night Hunter do when he has an DODGEABLE tackle.

You can't complain if a Night Hunter actually gets a tackle on you, then a spit, because his tackle is dodgeable.

Unlike the Humans, also their's is an instant kill. The Night Hunter would have a lot of stamina drained if he goes head on to tackle meaning that UV spit and horde spit wouldn't be an instant kill.

Ever heard of a spit-pounce or spit-tackle? They lock humans in place long enough for you to get a successful spit off. It's then up to you to be as aggressive as possible at that point.

Ever heard of a spit-pounce or spit-tackle? They lock humans in place long enough for you to get a successful spit off. It's then up to you to be as aggressive as possible at that point.

Expect to be called a spammer after that and lectured that this is cheap and pathetic and that Visceral doesn't do anything like that and that you can do it but not such often (i won't include not very polite comments here but you can guess them). Whatever you do when you use melee very often, you're just damned to wear "spammer" tag.

Expect to be called a spammer after that and lectured that this is cheap and pathetic and that Visceral doesn't do anything like that and that you can do it but not such often (i won't include not very polite comments here but you can guess them). Whatever you do when you use melee very often, you're just damned to wear "spammer" tag.

That spammer thing goes for both sides... If you care that much about what someone says about your play style then maybe BTZ isn't for you. The point I was making is that the same way Survivors have "OP combos" the NH has some tricks of his own.

Humans have a counter already.... it's called dodge spam.

That spammer thing goes for both sides... If you care that much about what someone says about your play style then maybe BTZ isn't for you. The point I was making is that the same way Survivors have "OP combos" the NH has some tricks of his own.

What kind of logic is that? I just said what will happen and people are talking everywhere.  You should just state: Then maybe multiplayer GAMES aren't for you.

Crossbow is overpowered, it's acceptable in 1vs1, but the more players the more chance you will die quickly  when you get locked in tackle, GP, pounce and dodge animations where you are forced to stay in one place for a short time.

What kind of logic is that? I just said what will happen and people are talking everywhere. You should just state: Then maybe multiplayer GAMES aren't for you.

Crossbow is overpowered, it's acceptable in 1vs1, but the more players the more chance you will die quickly when you get locked in tackle, GP, pounce and dodge animations where you are forced to stay in one place for a short time.

Since I'm not clear on what point you were making I'm just going to go ahead and say you're right and I'm wrong. Survivors are too OP, and Techland should nerf them and make Night Hunters stronger. Get rid of ground pound missed animation and reduce spit cool downs in all scenarios.

That better?

Since I'm not clear on what point you were making I'm just going to go ahead and say you're right and I'm wrong. Survivors are too OP, and Techland should nerf them and make Night Hunters stronger. Get rid of ground pound missed animation and reduce spit cool downs in all scenarios.

That better?

That wasn't clear to me either why did you assumed that DL might not be a game for me after i said you'll be called a spammer (one of the nicest) after your combo proposal.

I mean't that hunter animations aren't working in his favor even when succesfull because you are locked in place (you will feel it ideally when you met two people using crossbows). Try for e.g. tackle a human near some wall, he will be able to swing his weapon before you'll recover from your animation.

e.g. tackle a human near some wall, he will be able to swing his weapon before you'll recover from your animation.

This should not be happening. Tackle is so easy to avoid and if you can KO the hunter with 2 handed after failed animation then why tackle unless they mid air? Which is the only time tackle is equal to DK, although survivors can still dodge mid air sometimes.

Hunter. Sucks. Balls.

This should not be happening. Tackle is so easy to avoid and if you can KO the hunter with 2 handed after failed animation then why tackle unless they mid air? Which is the only time tackle is equal to DK, although survivors can still dodge mid air sometimes.

Hunter. Sucks. Balls.

Fast recovery on wall hit was implemented propably to prevent gp spam, but it created other proplem for huntet where succesfull tackle becomes punishment. I personally don't like when human do not pass over the rail or wall because his toe hit an obstacle.