Wiggelz

Can 250 Legend Humans 1 Shot Us?

Been in a couple games now with these guys and it seems like I die in a blink or an eye in any melee confrontation. At most 2 hits are killing me but most just seem like 1.

2-handed weapons seem to do 2-hit kills..

Or when trown its just 1... good luck avoiding those..

("bye bye nests :/)

EDIT: typos

Edited by Sniper BLM

It's especially BS when legendary level players are able to bring their skills into a BTZ game. For instance, a maxed out legendary level player has 275HP health (I believe) while the Hunter is still relegated to 150 HP health. Fair? F-no! It now will take even longer to kill a maxed out Human while the Hunter still dies in 1-3 hits. Awesome!

It's especially BS when legendary level players are able to bring their skills into a BTZ game. For instance, a maxed out legendary level player has 275HP health (I believe) while the Hunter is still relegated to 150 HP health. Fair? F-no! It now will take even longer to kill a maxed out Human while the Hunter still dies in 1-3 hits. Awesome!

I wish every mutation would give us more health :/ (Us = NHz)

Hunters have been begging for a slight increase in health and what happens? They give it to the humans. TYPICAL!

2 handed weapons (any damage) : 2 hits but players use tackle+charge combo so it looks like they 1 hit the hunter's...
                                                        1 hit KO is from throwing 

Pros: Great burst of damage

High Throw damage

Ground Pound :o

Cons: Bad weapon for clearing nests/virals (better use dagger/knives for nests)

1 handed weapons (maces, hammers, machetes, katanas, swords ) : 3 hits to kill

: Tackle + Throw insta kill combo vs hunter

: Tackle chain + swing

: Tackle + Dropkick + Dropkick chains

: DFA - Instant Kill (Death From Above or Rain Death)

Pros: medium swing speed 

* High swing weapon speed Extratterestrial Chicken (or whatever it is called)

Cons: 98 % players use thos types of weapons :>

1 handed Weapons T2 (Daggers and Knives) : cca 4-6 Hits to kill

: DFA also

Pros: Insane attack speed

DFA can be pulled off with it also as with 1handed T1 weapons, it seems that daggers better connect to hunter than T1 1hander

Great Damage To nests

Cons: Damage is really low takes 4-6 hits to kill NH

Not recomandable weapon to use for anything else than attempt to do DFA or killing nests.

Bows :  

Long range 3-4 hits for kill

Explosion arrows are also great so be careful of those or Electric arrows

Crossbows:

Toxic bolt is your bane of existance! It can 1 shot you if aimed properly to the head!

Edited by XeNoN

Another thing I've noticed too is how some legend 250 humans can live through a horde explosion or a good GP-tackle combo off a roof. And I feel that a 1h weapon will hit me for 75 plus damage in 1 swing allowing for 2 hit kills.

ITT; Kids who dont realize legend levels are balanced for pvp. before when human was maxed a hit from a night hunter, claw or gp, did 40 damage, non level human (100hp) would take 20 damage. NOW with the legend levels humans top out at 275 BUT night hunter damage is scaled so its still 5hits (55dmg/ph) from claw and/or gp. As for the one shot kills, headshots with bow or crossbow do like 90-95% damage using any ammo that has an effect will add damage after impact but i mean if your as dumb as the guy who posted the clip, who was just standing there, then you probably deserve to take that L. Only thing that needs to be fixed in this game are the over the top loser buff welfare that ruins the game for elite players and how easy tackle + gp spamming has become.

ITT; Kids who dont realize legend levels are balanced for pvp. before when human was maxed a hit from a night hunter, claw or gp, did 40 damage, non level human (100hp) would take 20 damage. NOW with the legend levels humans top out at 275 BUT night hunter damage is scaled so its still 5hits (55dmg/ph) from claw and/or gp. As for the one shot kills, headshots with bow or crossbow do like 90-95% damage using any ammo that has an effect will add damage after impact but i mean if your as dumb as the guy who posted the clip, who was just standing there, then you probably deserve to take that L. Only thing that needs to be fixed in this game are the over the top loser buff welfare that ruins the game for elite players and how easy tackle + gp spamming has become.

First of all I stand still to see how much damage the bow was afflecting me because he was kick-crossbow combo me which is an instakill that its actually making NHs stop playing this mode, 2nd, Making crossbow 1 hit kill its OP since NHs doesnt have a privilege to inflict an increase damage if they hit survivor on the head. 

No survivors cannot one shot with bow. I play on pc if you shoot hunter on the head with explosive bolt it will do 90% damage and the explosive splash will drain the rest. So if you keep on moving and someone shoots you on the head with explosive bolt you will probably move away from the explosive splash and stay alive with 10%

No survivors cannot one shot with bow. I play on pc if you shoot hunter on the head with explosive bolt it will do 90% damage and the explosive splash will drain the rest. So if you keep on moving and someone shoots you on the head with explosive bolt you will probably move away from the explosive splash and stay alive with 10%

Hm idk why but i 1 shotted hunter with full hp :o with toxic bolt, idk if its a bug but it was funny accually.

Confirmed headshot with toxic bolt will insta-kill.

Makes it even worse if they get a drop kick on you, because it will lock them on to you during the animation leaving for a very easy headshot.

Legendary players should play on Nightmare mode in pvp.

Or you could give the hunter legendary levels....

They would almost have to, normally. Nightmare Mode gives Legendary Levels at a much faster rate than Hard, and they come very slowly on Normal. But duping Packages means Max Level within minutes on a difficulty of their choice. :ph34r:

Right and what I'm saying is that if you're level  250 legendary you shouldn't be able to play normal mode in pvp. The game should say oh hey you're not some noob... loading max difficulty level.

This is why it was foolish to bring an already imbalanced mode back for The Following, with no BtZ improvements or upgrades. Meanwhile survivors received even more favorable upgrade trees and even more lethal weapons, scaling balance even more in their favor. And yes,  250 ranked survivors can 1-hit kill you.

This is just really sad man. The way it seems Techland is deciding to finish out the life-cycle of BtZ.

This is why it was foolish to bring an already imbalanced mode back for The Following, with no BtZ improvements or upgrades. Meanwhile survivors received even more favorable upgrade trees and even more lethal weapons, scaling balance even more in their favor. And yes,  250 ranked survivors can 1-hit kill you.

This is just really sad man. The way it seems Techland is deciding to finish out the life-cycle of BtZ.

There is no damage output difference between a Legend LVL 250 and a LVL 1.  It's all the same in BTZ.  The only way to 1hit kill is with a thrown 2handed weapon.  A level 250 can do that....but so can a brand new player that just unlocked invasions...

Used to be able to 1hit with certain bolt/arrow headshots but that was removed yesterday.  :)

There is no damage output difference between a Legend LVL 250 and a LVL 1.  It's all the same in BTZ.  The only way to 1hit kill is with a thrown 2handed weapon.  A level 250 can do that....but so can a brand new player that just unlocked invasions...

Used to be able to 1hit with certain bolt/arrow headshots but that was removed yesterday.   :)

I dont know if that person was a cheater or performing an extremely quick kick or punch plus axe combo, but I'm pretty sure it took one swing of an axe to kill me multiple times. Yes the player happen to be level 250 as well, but, as you say, that doesn't matter. It would have been nice to see maybe some NH upgrades.

In most cases, one axe hit does about 80%-90% damage to an Apex Hunter. Which is still crazy, survivor against a mutant thats notorious for KILLING, supposedly the most feared. But NH does more running away !!! and very rarely is a GP an effective escape against multiple survivors, especially when survivors are camping NH's landing with a charged swing of the almighty axe waiting for NH to land on platform, or waiting for NH to become stuck in a tackle or pounce animation edit: Because of the many nearly one-hit kill weapons, if NH is first tackled, tripped, kicked or punched (10-15% damage) or a drop kicked (30% damage)it has to run away because every one of NH's attacks (not including spits) is exploitable by survivors' follow up of blunt weapon or axe... list of imbalances runs long

I know the Dev are working hard and I still believe this is one of the best games I've seen, but fans and I in this forum have put together a long list of issues, all are saying the same thing

Thanks for the update.

Edited by NullExoZombies

I dont know if that person was a cheater or performing an extremely quick kick or punch plus axe combo, but I'm pretty sure it took one swing of an axe to kill me multiple times.

Tackle + 2h weapon swing is generally the fastest way to kill a Hunter, as there's very little time between the animations and you rarely hear the Tackle damage sound in time. That may have been it! I record a lot of my matches, and reviewing footage to see my health drop for a split-second before the 2H weapon bugs me, but I can at least see what happened.

I find myself playing Dying Light much less than I used to. I personally only play the game now as the night hunter but it was a slap in the face to get nothing in The Following. No zombie style buggie or new spits or animations or skills? Really?!? This is why I purchased 2 other games and only hop on when I get bored of them.

If a survivor has maxed parts for the buggie and are in a flat straight away it is impossible to stop them. You can't tendril or even tendril sprint to catch them and if you do you need to time an incredibly hard aerial ground pound. This pretty much means that every fight in the following is at nests which also means a single death means an entire nest gone.