Sign in to follow this  
b1sh0p

New Dlc

Good question. It say's the DLC is for enhanced edition only. Does this mean we'll miss out even with the season pass? If it's a case of buying the DLC that's fine just as long as we have access.

Awesome news by the way!

Edited by kemical

Um isnt that DLC supose to give you new golden bow? Ranger Bow and volatile killer? I got already ranger bow, im using it xD....

What ? I have I too, but I can't use it.

It mentioned weapons and new buggy so guessing its a Bozak copy but for The following. 

Maybe this is where Tolga and Fatin ended up

and they are the new Dungeon master for it.

Edited by Pinger

It mentioned weapons and new buggy skin so guessing it's an Ultimate Survivor Bundle copy but for The following. 

Fixed. Did it mention challenges or a story like Bozak Horde? No, it mentioned some small content like a buggy skin, a weapon and an outfit. 

You only need the base game to obtain the DLC. "This content requires the base game Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition on Steam in order to play."- from the store page.

You missed the part in its description where it said you need The Following to use this - how am I (a vanilla player) going to use the buggy skin if The Following's assets such as the Countryside or the buggy aren't installed on my machine?

It's just going to be some small fix of content people, nothing really worth getting excited about in my opinion.

It just popped up on Steam DLC page.  Looks like it's just upgrades like a lot of the other little packages.  New outfits, buggy paint jobs, weapons, and blueprints.  I'm not seeing anything about playable campaigns, though.

Also, can't tell if it's free for Season Pass holders.  It doesn't appear to be downloading automatically like the other DLCs.

Hello...

I have a lot DLC, the seasson pass and get the following...(on PC)

I bought the new Dlc but only 3 of 4 i find on steam...

Where can i buy the crash test bundle ?

Please help...

I WILL HAVE ALL DLC ;-)

Hey the crash test bundle is a exclusive, which you get if you buy Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition on steam.

EDIT: DLC was added to the steam store

Edited by b1sh0p