Sign in to follow this  
ivd1740

Unfair Things That Both Sides Can Do

There's alot being said about BTZ and how either the NH is op or the humans are op and such. I'm both an experianced NH and a high level survivor and to me it seems that both have some cheap tricks or otherwise weird mechanics that people take advatage of. 

Night Hunter can:

spam GP on cornered humans (as we all know)

tackle through certain objects and at weird angles

pounce through certain objects

Humans can:

drop kick NH 10ft above them

tackle and attack with 2 handed weapon for insta kill

spam dodge

If you have anything to add or if you disagree, feel free to comment.

spam GP on cornered humans (as we all know)

tackle through certain objects and at weird angles

I wish you good luck on ground pounding cornered human to death, it might work if he have maybe 40% HP left. The timing is so tight, that you'll be propably slashed to death before survivor's demise.

You see the tackle through objects, because the game is centering hunter to human chest, he doesn't tackle any other part of survivors body. You can see tackles through wall often if NH is higher than survivor, for e.g. if you are on small house, running to the edge to tackle the human that is standing near the wall underneath you, then NH will move through wall to hit survivir's chest instead of head.

I wish you good luck on ground pounding cornered human to death, it might work if he have maybe 40% HP left. The timing is so tight, that you'll be propably slashed to death before survivor's demise.

You see the tackle through objects, because the game is centering hunter to human chest, he doesn't tackle any other part of survivors body. You can see tackles through wall often if NH is higher than survivor, for e.g. if you are on small house, running to the edge to tackle the human that is standing near the wall underneath you, then NH will move through wall to hit survivir's chest instead of head.

when i said cornered humans I didn't mean GPing them into a corner I ment spaming GP when the humans can't avoid it. ex. gp a human, then tendril away, imediatly return, gp same human, repeat

Just clarifying on this point, there was even a patch that shortened the wall-hit recovery time for Humans to prevent corner-spamming. But I do get what OP's saying.