Sign in to follow this  
Wiggelz

Struggling To Pull Off The Gp - Tackle Off A Roof. (Ps4)

As it states, I'm having trouble ground pounding a human off a roof and following up with a quick tackle. I can't sprint and tackle before they drop down. Has this been patched since the videos I've watched of Doctor Purrington doing so with grace? Is there a sneaky trick I'm just missing?

I'm still struggling to get it. I had it once but was funky. Not sure if the timing has to be super perfect.

The problem may not be your reaction time, but the angle at which you're trying to Tackle. Personally, I miss the Tackle every now and then because I run "straight," but the Humans descend slightly before you can reach them, so you need to aim down a little toward where they'll be falling.

You may clip through the roof sometimes, but that's just the animation putting you where it needs the NH to be. Like Galaga, just til your aim to where they will be (slightly below you) than where they are as you're GP'ing them. The Night Hunter Tackles the torso, not the head, so you need to be centered on them for it to work.

Hope that helps!