FOne_Chris

Nighthunter Abilitys

I would like to see a ability when the NightHunter groundpounds and some liquid that would get dry really fast holds the Survivor in position ( on his feet ) and the Surviver can break the liquid while he hits it with his weapon or waits for a certain time to get free.

While the Surviver is stuck he can use his UV/Flair and weapon but cant turn around in that time the NightHunter can line up to takle him into spikes or just turn his life down ( hurts him )

sorry for my bad English 

I would like to see a ability when the NightHunter groundpounds and some liquid that would get dry really fast holds the Survivor in position ( on his feet ) and the Surviver can break the liquid while he hits it with his weapon or waits for a certain time to get free.

While the Surviver is stuck he can use his UV/Flair and weapon but cant turn around in that time the NightHunter can line up to takle him into spikes or just turn his life down ( hurts him )

sorry for my bad English

Yhhhhhh, no... thats overpowered, lol as yu could follow it up with a toxic spit and they cant move.. think about it,