Sign in to follow this  
Nova Scotia

Aborting

I think there should be a punishment for aborting the game,

like example, every 5 abort in the middle of the match will lower your rank

or put how many time he abort the game in his profile so user can see how many time he aborting the game

because as of right now there are many who abuse this abort in the middle of the match when they are losing, as its quite easy to make the game thinking the internet is down

I agree with more profile transparency in combination with figuring out how to incentivize profile fidelity; i.e. rewards not only for in-game skill but for sticking with a username/account outside the game.

Punishment might be a bit strong here, especially if somebody has no access to a decent connection, you'd get ugly false positives. Maybe they go server-client next time, but regardless of this point: getting to know folks, finding people that share similar taste and style insulates players better from undesirable experiences.

Edited by Chickeninja

or put how many time he abort the game in his profile so user can see how many time he aborting the game

because as of right now there are many who abuse this abort in the middle of the match when they are losing, as its quite easy to make the game thinking the internet is down

To reinforce your argument, when you join a match, you have 30 seconds to abort w/o penalty.(To look at his profile and decide whether you'll stay and fight, or just leave without dealing with a coward)

Edited by RaceyStorm3124

Glad you're here to cry to deaf ears...

I hope u werent expecting to finish/win a game, expecting some sort of reward to add to your already loaded arsenal, further skewing a pathetically imbalanced mode that even Techland devs have simply aborted.

Happy Aborting!!

abortion-protest.jpg

Edited by NullExoZombies

This is not gonna work, because the game can't tell if connection problems have roots at internet provider side or user side. My friend have unstable wi-fi connection, so it's not uncommon to see him just leave in the middle of the match. with this system, he would stuck on prey rank.

There should be no penalty for dropping out the game if NH didn't had any interaction with survivors, for e.g. i'm joining the 4vs1 game and i see that there are people i don't wan't to play with,i'll lose the match if i pick DROP OUT so i'm resorted to plug network cable out.

well perhaps the dev can provide better solution as there are many who misused this by doing exactly what you have said.

btw aren't the system already there for nh dropping before match started? so you should not get penalty if you drop out before the match started and you will see the list of the players name when you joined the game

This is not gonna work, because the game can't tell if connection problems have roots at internet provider side or user side. My friend have unstable wi-fi connection, so it's not uncommon to see him just leave in the middle of the match. with this system, he would stuck on prey rank.

There should be no penalty for dropping out the game if NH didn't had any interaction with survivors, for e.g. i'm joining the 4vs1 game and i see that there are people i don't wan't to play with,i'll lose the match if i pick DROP OUT so i'm resorted to plug network cable out.