KomaKoz

Quest Issue

my issue is that only one person can loot the quest item. how do i make it to where more than one person can loot that item if there is 4 people they all need the item cause its the grapple hook and for the map or in general you need the hook. also was needing to know what is the fxemitter that techland used at the bottom of the dam that shows the water hitting the bottom like a real dam looks like i hvae tryed all the emitters and none of them look like the one that they have at the dam in the following. if someone could help with that i would be greatful.

i think it maybe the messed up pak from dlc 17 pak 0 also is anyone else having issues getting 16 pak to load as well 0 in it is messed up for me as well. so dlc16 pak 0 and dlc 17 pak 0 are both broken and are unusable to me.

Hello KomaKoz,

Change the class of your quest item to "QuestInventoryItemDI".
You can provide items to players by adding the ",give-weapon" phase to your quest script.
To provide all players a grappling hook right after a player took the quest item, add this line after your ",take" phase:

,give-weapon _ Special_Hook -count=1

You should have something like this for example:

,take _ QuestInventoryItemDI -object=Hook

,give-weapon _ Special_Hook -count=1

Regarding your question about the FXemitter on the dam, could you please attach a screenshot?

ok thanks that fixed the quest for the loot for everyone but still cant find the FXemitter that they used for the dam I added a screenshot so you could see what I'm talking about its right when the water fall hits the bottom it makes a giant splash like at the bottom of a waterfall.

cant believe i waste so much time with this tool. devs want even post to your stuff which im sure they can. no more youtube videos to help with this tool which i was told they will be more thous millions have went to ther heads like all big companys. these forums are worse than steams beens more help there than here. had some real good help from Cr1me than anyone. tried to use PiZle's work but when I went to download made my pc go ape crazy. telling me that I needed to call my service provider like I had a major virus which I may have now and they keep that link up so others can click on it. but want answer a person that has bought this game 3 times for three different systems the pc with the season pass and the ps4 enhances edition and another comuter with season pass as well well made a chupacabra load of money off of me.

I am disappointed too by the lack of support to the mappers

Community .

I mean it's been a while we have no info and tutorials on the tools.

I wonder how much time the actual community will survive.

On the other hand i guess this is not the devs fault as they are very busy with fixing the new dlc .

If you look at the amount of answers Rafal Polito and other

Devs give us, this is really huge , they spent as many hours i spent on mapping to dedicate their time for us.

I say thank you for all this help and i hope to see devs soon

On the devtools side involved again.