DaniloC.Q

Look This Guy Cheating On Vac Game

He isn't using a hack.  This "no reload" crossbow is an unobtainable weapon that is in the game, it can only be obtained through hacks (as far as I know), but then it can be given to any player.

It's just like some of the guns that are gold with elemental affects and [modified] on them, some sort of glitched weapon that can be traded without cheating.

Edited by VanuCultist

He isn't using a hack. This "no reload" crossbow is an unobtainable weapon that is in the game, it can only be obtained through hacks (as far as I know), but then it can be given to any player.

It's just like some of the guns that are gold with elemental affects and [modified] on them, some sort of glitched weapon that can be traded without cheating.

Are you sure? I have an older brother who has a 'no reload' crossbow, but hes usinf a trainer, dont ask how it works.. just saying what I know.. however..

Are you sure? I have an older brother who has a 'no reload' crossbow, but hes usinf a trainer, dont ask how it works.. just saying what I know.. however..

Yes, you use hacks to CREATE the weapons. However they can be traded to different non-hacking players.   The gold grappling hooks with elemental damage, or the elemental damage golden tier guns (That are everywhere) are examples of these glitch/hack created weapons.

Yes, you use hacks to CREATE the weapons. However they can be traded to different non-hacking players. The gold grappling hooks with elemental damage, or the elemental damage golden tier guns (That are everywhere) are examples of these glitch/hack created weapons.

So you 'modifie' a weapon ising trainer/hacks and the weapon is modified forever? K........ to me, it doesnt make sense, lol thnx 4 responding tho

So you 'modifie' a weapon ising trainer/hacks and the weapon is modified forever? K........ to me, it doesnt make sense, lol thnx 4 responding tho

There are tons of different combinations of possible weapons in the game, certain combinations can only be created with hacks (Golden police rifle with electricity for example).  I think the no-reload crossbow is just an unobtainable item that's in the game though, and not a glitched weapon.

This guy had Ahaha1n ability to destroy half, one or all nests at wish, 3 times i connected to him, all nests were destroyed as soon as game started (the hunter didn't even touched the ground), i tried to record it afterwards, but he started to destroy only one nest at a time. In one of the games i tried to play with him, he had some kind of speed running backwards hack, no damage hack and nests weren't visible on map (i have recorded video of this, but i don't know if it is worth to publish it).

post-9253-0-25970800-1459611643_thumb.jpg

Edited by sanjyuubi