Sign in to follow this  
nrsnomercy

Dying Light Enchanced Edition Worth It?

Hey all ive played dying light a while back at a friends for a few hours i never beat it.

Now with the enchanced edition out with all DLC is the game worth the 60€ pricé tag?

Also do alot of people still play this?

And is it still supported by devs ? as in more dlc in the future??

Edited by nrsnomercy

... oh god why do you spoil him / her ?

As for me, the DLC is worth the deal : it's an extension .

In term of character progression with legendary levels, and in term of geography / gameplay.

It renews the game and expand both gameplays and ingame activities.

Of course, you can consider that i talk as a fan, and it's a bit true.

For me, Dying Light has been the same ®evolution that was Borderlands 1 (i didnt play dead island or any zombi game previously).

And The Following incarnate the same quality / depth increase than general Knoxx for BL1.

I got it its been super fun so far also i heard the enchanced edition comes with season pass?

I dont see anything that says that?

also will there be more dlc in the future other then the following we already have?

I think that it is totally worth it but I recommend you try the demo before you buy the game, if you feel that you would like that kind of content then yes buy it, I love the game and even though I have finished the stories of Dying Light and The Following I still play the game every day, it is definitely my favorite game right now, the weapon variety and nightmare mode keep me coming back, anytime my friends try to get me to play Zombies on Black Ops III I tell them to buy Dying Light

The dev have said when the following is released that they will support the game until the end of the year, and they are still working on some new content.

it's a awesome game, too bad there are still many bug unresolved

in nightmare mode, the zombie are stonger, your stamina is not unlimited anymore and you will lose XP when you die, and the night have more duration than in normal/hard, but you also can gain more xp since the XP multiplier are 10x (if i'm not mistaken) and more if you COOP

Hard mode is harder than Nightmare mode. Yes you will not have unlimited stamina even your level is 24. But according to game its  easy. You can buy ammo in shops which is not in hard mode. Your flashlight won't fade or dimmed it will light as normal mode.