Sign in to follow this  
XeNoN

Improving The Ranking System For Nh's

To run out? You serious?

Yea, that's... a silly statement. I've seen players with hundreds of thousands of some items. There's no "running out." Not to mention duping is still very much possible.

Swing your arm out in a circle, and you'll hit a Human player who has a duped inventory but claims he/she "doesn't dupe anymore." It's really unfortunate how badly and how permanently that one concept has affected this mode. Human play will forever have a stigma attached to it that cannot be washed off.

yeah duping is still possible in the latest version, i have reported that couple of time here,

i think most of the people duping their item, is because their just want to have fun playing the game without the need to farm the item for hour,

it's not really bothering me anymore since there are now item cooldown in BTZ, different from when the flare have no cooldown and i find someone throw it every step he make :D, beside it help make more btz game available too since they now can play longer without the need to farm flare or medkit

what i do mind is when someone camouflage using dead zombie since there is no cooldown there, have more duration that regular cloak potion and especially when using cheat to skip the camouflage animation like the thread start friend here use

(and most of his video are using that cheat and i dont know what other cheat he use) and that give him unfair advantage and can make him be invisible for the whole match

Yea, that's... a silly statement. I've seen players with hundreds of thousands of some items. There's no "running out." Not to mention duping is still very much possible.

Swing your arm out in a circle, and you'll hit a Human player who has a duped inventory but claims he/she "doesn't dupe anymore." It's really unfortunate how badly and how permanently that one concept has affected this mode. Human play will forever have a stigma attached to it that cannot be washed off.

yeah duping is still possible in the latest version, i have reported that couple of time here,

i think most of the people duping their item, is because their just want to have fun playing the game without the need to farm the item for hour,

it's not really bothering me anymore since there are now item cooldown in BTZ, different from when the flare have no cooldown and i find someone throw it every step he make :D, beside it help make more btz game available too since they now can play longer without the need to farm flare or medkit

what i do mind is when someone camouflage using dead zombie since there is no cooldown there, have more duration that regular cloak potion and especially when using cheat to skip the camouflage animation like the thread start friend here use

(and most of his video are using that cheat and i dont know what other cheat he use) and that give him unfair advantage and can make him be invisible for the whole match

Interesting vid - this noob is using a truck load of cheats from what i can tell, looks like gold everything with their hacked copies of the game using a VPN to join sessions lol.

Can also tell by his play style that he's probably only ever played the game with mods and cheats, he is severely reliant on his cheats as a simple tank style player with Hunter booster, when he needs to change tactics for close quarters 1v1 he gets pretty confused quickly. Then resorts to excuses when he's getting trounced.

That guy is my friend and you can do that camouflage trick easily as canceling ground pounds... Basically it works like this:

Start camo wait for first animation when the hands are coming to the face and cancel quickly and instantly start again...

Interesting vid - this noob is using a truck load of cheats from what i can tell, looks like gold everything with their hacked copies of the game using a VPN to join sessions lol.

Can also tell by his play style that he's probably only ever played the game with mods and cheats, he is severely reliant on his cheats as a simple tank style player with Hunter booster, when he needs to change tactics for close quarters 1v1 he gets pretty confused quickly. Then resorts to excuses when he's getting trounced.

Dont hurt yourself man xD....

yeah right, can't you even see when he goes to his desktop you can see third party cheat program are loaded,

and judging by his video i doubt he really own the original game.

That guy is my friend and you can do that camouflage trick easily as canceling ground pounds... Basically it works like this:

Start camo wait for first animation when the hands are coming to the face and cancel quickly and instantly start again...

As far as I know dupe is a thing of the past so just be patient and wait for the super stacks to run out

That's never going to happen on PC. Know why? The saves are local. Essentially every item (that isnt part of a blueprint) needs to stack to 100 and the rest should get eaten unless they are in your bag. Certain items like camouflage potions should be maxed around 2 per player.

1. Copy your save file (might want to backup the original)

2. Rename the save file with +1 number than the original.

3. Complete one story quest (so you know which is which without a doubt)

4. Copy the copy and rename it with a +1 number.

5. Repeat 5-8 times.

6. Find a friend to host the game.

7. Go in with all the dupes and drop everything.

8. Go in with the last copy and pick up everything you want then change your uniform

9. Delete all copies with wrong uniform

10. Goto 1 (change uniform in step 3 instead of complete quest)

Now then if you want to improve the zombie ranking system.... how about legendary zombie levels?

Edited by Glythe

That's never going to happen on PC. Know why? The saves are local. Essentially every item (that isnt part of a blueprint) needs to stack to 100 and the rest should get eaten unless they are in your bag. Certain items like camouflage potions should be maxed around 2 per player.

1. Copy your save file (might want to backup the original)

2. Rename the save file with +1 number than the original.

3. Complete one story quest (so you know which is which without a doubt)

4. Copy the copy and rename it with a +1 number.

5. Repeat 5-8 times.

6. Find a friend to host the game.

7. Go in with all the dupes and drop everything.

8. Go in with the last copy and pick up everything you want then change your uniform

9. Delete all copies with wrong uniform

10. Goto 1 (change uniform in step 3 instead of complete quest)

Now then if you want to improve the zombie ranking system.... how about legendary zombie levels?

No because legend levels doesnt have impact in BTZ except HP regen and bonus hp...the NH needs only this and nothing else...

No because legend levels doesnt have impact in BTZ except HP regen and bonus hp...the NH needs only this and nothing else...

Just saying it's a shame they have +Regen and +HP and NH gets NOTHING. No speed boost no ANYTHING.

AT LEAST give us a damn cloak like my g0d.

Who says they got to snoop? They really don't. Techland could simply add a new limit number of how many items someone can hold at once and you could only have - at max - two full stacks. Anyone with any more of these stacks or any more of these item limits could just be temporarily banned with their duped resources gone(Medkits, herbs, secondary weapons, ect). It's all something that could be fixed right now.

Or - this reminds me of how some game developers deal with cheaters - Techland makes it so that whenever a player attempts to use an item from a duped stack (taking into account your hypothetical suggestion), the item/stack explodes and damages the player, maybe also drawing in Virals! X3

Think of it as something similar to what CD Project Red did in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt when they find out that players would farm money and experience points by killing a couple of cows in White Orchard, and then meditating to make the cows respawn, and the player would repeat the process. CD Project Red fixed this in a rather silly, though effective way by making a high level Chort enemy spawn and attack the player whenever they attempted to use that farming method!

Just sorta giving my 2 cents. :3

Or - this reminds me of how some game developers deal with cheaters - Techland makes it so that whenever a player attempts to use an item from a duped stack (taking into account your hypothetical suggestion), the item/stack explodes and damages the player, maybe also drawing in Virals! X3

Think of it as something similar to what CD Project Red did in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt when they find out that players would farm money and experience points by killing a couple of cows in White Orchard, and then meditating to make the cows respawn, and the player would repeat the process. CD Project Red fixed this in a rather silly, though effective way by making a high level Chort enemy spawn and attack the player whenever they attempted to use that farming method!

Just sorta giving my 2 cents. :3

Lol :3

I can see a ranking based boost.  A lot of folks have wondered why the NH didn't get boosts each time it mutated.

I mentioned a way to modify a NH in that you have a certain limited number of points to apply to different abilities.  For instance, you can stack points of the distance you can pounce, speed at which you can recover from a missed GP, speed at which you can recover health, etc.  Right now, all NH move just about the same, especially the higher ranked ones.  Human know how fast they can run, recover, spit, jump, etc.  They base their game play attacks on this.  However, if all the NH were a little bit different, then it would be harder to QTE a kill on a NH in certain situations.

It would be a completely different game if one match you faced a tank of a NH who tendrils relatively slow and has little to no pounce, but has a super fast and powerful swipe, and can move on the ground like lightening.  The next one can pounce from a good distance and has almost no interrupt window, and sniper you with spits, but is easily killed in CQC if you can get in close, that is.

This way all NH can tailor their play style to something that fits them and not the idea the developers came up with.