Sign in to follow this  
Shockwave

Can You See Your Survivor /nh Rank?

I can't find anywhere where I can see my survivor rank. NH lists it when you click Play the Zombie and select the game, but for the normal game it's not listed in any of the stats on that screen.. Is there a place where you can see level progression of survivor? How many points you need to get to next level, how far away you are, etc? I just like seeing my progress and not having to recall what level I am (not that I can find a list of levels anywhere in game anyway).

Press tab in game to go into the skill tree, bottom left shows how many points currently at and to go with how many more levels to level up next (unless you're at apex).

Press tab in game to go into the skill tree, bottom left shows how many points currently at and to go with how many more levels to level up next (unless you're at apex).

Skills has nothing to do with apex rank i've seen people with mutation 1 on apex xD, though they were maxed out. 

Ranking works only as win/loss of the games, though ranking system is kinda simple for me, human's get after underdog i believe g weapons while hunter only exp (if he isnt maxed) after he's maxed there's no point to play him in my opinion...

Some months ago I make a list "How many wins need for RankUp (as Human)". I make a new save data, get 10 level in all skills and start play invasion. After 69 wins my rank get... reseted ( :‹ ) so I stop counting. Here is part of my list:

1. Prey (0)

2. Casualty (2)

3. Endangered (5)

4. Underdog (9 or 10)

5. Runner (16/17)

6. Contender (26/27)

7. Challenger (36/37)

8. Fighter (46/47)

9. Dominant (65/66/67)

10. ???

11. ???

12. ???

Number in "(...)" is how many wins need for rank up. If you win 2 games and you're in #2 rank so you need win next 3 to get #3 rank. Double/Triple numbers "(16/17)" and all mean "I don't know how exaclty it is to be"

IMHO for gain #12 rank (Ultimate Survivor) need 100 wins.

Sorry, for bad english.

Some months ago I make a list "How many wins need for RankUp (as Human)". I make a new save data, get 10 level in all skills and start play invasion. After 69 wins my rank get... reseted ( :‹ ) so I stop counting. Here is part of my list:

1. Prey (0)

2. Casualty (2)

3. Endangered (5)

4. Underdog (9 or 10)

5. Runner (16/17)

6. Contender (26/27)

7. Challenger (36/37)

8. Fighter (46/47)

9. Dominant (65/66/67)

10. ???

11. ???

12. ???

Number in "(...)" is how many wins need for rank up. If you win 2 games and you're in #2 rank so you need win next 3 to get #3 rank. Double/Triple numbers "(16/17)" and all mean "I don't know how exaclty it is to be"

IMHO for gain #12 rank (Ultimate Survivor) need 100 wins.

Sorry, for bad english.

10. Ruthless

11. Indomitable

12. Ultimate Survivor

You are definitely on to something, but I feel like more games are needed to get to Ultimate Survivor. But that's just how it feels to me.

10. Ruthless

11. Indomitable

12. Ultimate Survivor

I know about it, but my rank get reseted at 69 win, so I don't add this ranks to my list.

When I did a new save data for counting wins my rank after less than 30 hours (26 or 27) was "9 - Dominant". In this ~ 28 hours I rank up to Dominant, start invasion when my character get 10 level in all skills and non-stop play invasion. Of course sometimes I lose game or my/hunter game get crashed. I don't losing time to farm medkits in game cause I farm Alcohol and Medkits on Dying Light Companion (Android App ~ 38 Alcohol and 20 medkits per 10 min - but Its a random number + Gaza on Slums bridge) and send them to my save data. 

I know about it, but my rank get reseted at 69 win, so I don't add this ranks to my list.

When I did a new save data for counting wins my rank after less than 30 hours (26 or 27) was "9 - Dominant". In this ~ 28 hours I rank up to Dominant, start invasion when my character get 10 level in all skills and non-stop play invasion. Of course sometimes I lose game or my/hunter game get crashed. I don't losing time to farm medkits in game cause I farm Alcohol and Medkits on Dying Light Companion (Android App ~ 38 Alcohol and 20 medkits per 10 min - but Its a random number + Gaza on Slums bridge) and send them to my save data.

I was having this very same issue prior to the Enhanced Edition and The Following DLC. No sure how to really go about fixing it either... Sorry